It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Watch The Wives

‘Numerous’ persons of interest identified in murder of Barry Sherman

Shortly after their bodies were found, some police officials described the deaths as a murder-suicide. But the Shermans’ children believed they were murdered and hired a team of investigators, who conducted second autopsies. Police later said they suspected homicide.

nypost.com...

And now some breaking news on #SundayMorning...

President-elect @JoeBiden
and his wife @DrBiden
won’t just be bringing their German shepherds, Major and Champ to the White House. The Bidens tell us exclusively that soon they’ll be joined by a cat. #sundaypets

CBS Sunday Morning Twit Link
Dog Comms?

Can we just start this civil war already? I'm really tired of working.

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago1004699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JeffVader

it was deleted by the mods. you will have to find out the reason why from them. check your PMs
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/28/2020 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: link added

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Is that Roswell?
edit on 28-11-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A great place

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactCheckerrrrr
I remember that one time I larped as Q Anon on /pol/ and you all fell for it and made a thread about it here...good times haha.

Thanks for your help. Many went digging because of it and the results are now starting to be public. Consider yourself a MAGA hero and a Trump supporter!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Game... Movie.....Deleted....Priceless.

Anywho; Jenna Ellis update today on OANN.

mobile.twitter.com...

You don’t have to have Twitter account to view/listen.
edit on 28-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I'm still following. Thanks for giving us lurkers faith that justice will be served and globalism will be halted. It ain't over til it's over.

I know I saw Schwab mentioned in here somewhere but I don't think anybody shared this specific, frankly terrifying article that comes up at the end of page 1 when I google 'Klaus Schwab':
winteroak.org.uk...

As Vin Diesel famously said, 'it doesn't matter if you win by a vote or a landslide, as long as you didn't forge the results'... or something.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ooof! This is gonna leave a mark..

twitter.com...

Of all the jackoffs in the swamp, I think maybe Brennan is the most deserving of punishment. He reminds me of a low testosterone ape that tries to disguise his corruption with an elaborate vocabulary.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: kasalt

Ahhh yes. Typos and OCR artifacts. I guess that means we can totally dismiss the 100 plus pages of evidence and sworn statements....

The typos could be indictative of rushing which could indicate they didn't see this coming ,hence not being ready. If they weren't ready than they are scrambling and that is not a good position to be in at the last minute.

I deal with lawyers regularly in relation to work.

Insurance claims, law suits, real estate.

Different lawyers, none of them can spell or structure sentences very well. I often point out errors and they insist it won’t impact the case.

So far they have been right but it doesn’t impress me. You’d think that professionals like lawyers and doctors could at least write accurately and legibly.

The point is that this topic probably isn’t important. Just like Rudy sweating in a presser.

It’s a distraction from the message.

I am a paralegal (by trade/degree but haven’t worked in the field for the last decade) and I haven’t worked for an attorney yet who drafted his/her own complaints. I worked in several kinds of firms and my first was a debt collecting law firm. The complaints were computer generated and, as such, often made no sense because no one went in and filled in the appropriate blanks - they just generated it and hit print. Other firms had law clerks or paralegals draft complaints.the supervising attorney would confirm that all the info was included but they wouldn’t proof read it for grammar and spelling.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Sorry to interupt the flow, but I thought I would share a thought.

If I had to describe the events we have discussed here in on one word, that word would be: ambiguous

“ambiguous:

ADJECTIVE
1. (of language) open to more than one interpretation; having a double meaning.
unclear or inexact because a choice between alternatives has not been made.
synonyms:
open to debate · open to argument ·

"the election result was ambiguous"
(Yes, that’s the sentence they use to illustrate the definition).”
Source: Bing search, edited for emphasis

“Ambiguous” describes the meaning of most of the Qlue drops as a whole, and on a more granular level, the usage of individual words within the drops.

Also many other issues:
Who are the Qlue team?
What are the various “decodes” actually revealing?
Will Spygate be prosecuted?
Who is a white hat and who is a black hat?
What officials are doing their job or not?
Was the pandemic intentional, and if so, what was the purpose?
Will the “Great Reset” be allowed to occur?
How dangerous is Covid 19 really?
Will the MSM and big tech be brought into line?
Who is at the top of the pyramid of corruption?
How many people, if any, have been replaced by doubles?
Did Epstein commit suicide?
Are some of the oddities secret comms or not?
Will organized pedophilia be swept under the rug?
Will the election fraudsters be brought to justice?
Will Biden’s nominal “win” be overturned to give President Trump a second term?
Will the US be torn by civil war?
Will there be international repercussions from these events?
helicopter or missile?
What about the fringier issues-- Satanism, adrenochrome, aliens…?

It seems like every single issue has been left without definitive resolution, encouraging the vast divergence of opinions that is racking out nation. Reality has become open to interpretation; facts are hard to come by or unreliable.

It really does remind me of a movie where suspense is artificially maintained right up to the end where all is revealed.

So will all be revealed in our drama? Or will this be one of those movies where plot lines remain unresolved and we leave the theatre feeling suckered, a few dollars lighter, wondering wtf just happened?
edit on 11/28/2020 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Few will believe.

The last picture is almost literal.

Mkultra used this info to create heart attacks etc by interfering with the body systems.

Both with a technology similar but different from Russle Targ, Hal Putof, (Sp?) et all used.

Russle Targ lets this info out in his memoir if you can read between the lines.

The black project used children.

Perform or die. Belief is not a valid input.

What they thought was correct was wrong. Of maybe they new it was and it was another mind f$$$.

Those that performed learned how and Then backwards worked to demonstrator what the handlers wanted.

Everyone else died.

They were later able to recreate the effects with electromagnetism.

Weaponising systems no one would believe.

edit on 28-11-2020 by pianopraze because: Pronoun clarification

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It is a bit slow around here and I figured I'd take a much much closer look at the video I posted earlier. It happens fast, but if you look very carefully you can see the clue that this version of HRC did not faint. You'll note the woman with the handbag is looking around as the van approaches, then she gives this version of HRC the signal it was time to get in the van, then she goes limp. Also of note the elbow in the back.

Watch her right hand, it's quick, but a signal and not one you'd give a fainting woman. In fact, that woman with the hand back is fully unconcerned, as are the rest. Watch the man who grabs her left arm, does he look "concerned" or matter of fact? She's the "former first lady and Clinton Foundation Queen" yet none of these folks look the slightest bit concerned about her health.

So why does any of this matter? My first post here is that woman we think is HRC is a symbol and since her election loss we see actors playing the part. Some look like her, others not at all. If there is a real one, why does there need to be these fakes?? Why is the public so unimportant that their "leader" can be an actor???

HILLARY CLINTON: “I’M REALLY NOT EVEN A HUMAN BEING”

HILLARY CLINTON: You guys are the first to realize that I’m really not even a human being. I was constructed in a garage in Palo Alto a very long time ago. People think that, you know, Bill Gates and Steve Jobs, they created it. Oh no. I mean, a man whose name shall remain nameless created me in his garage.

I've seen many say "they have to tell you want THEY are going to do." I have huge problems with this sentiment, as we are not victims, but be that as it may, when they do tell the truth folks go "nah, she was just joking."

This looks like the version of these two experiencing the same quick arrest. As for no cuffs? Meh, these aren't people with guns, in these cases they are likely the actors and clearly they knew it was coming.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: kasalt

Yeah totally dude. Sidney Powell has gone insane. Brilliant analysis.

Perhaps not in the literal sense, but yeah, the Trump campaign decided for some reason that they had no use for her, and sent her packing. We can see why.

You’ve been told repeatedly that they didn’t send her packing. You’ve been presented with articles explaining why it was done and video interviews with members of the Trump legal team explaining that she never was on the team to begin with but they still are coordinating when appropriate have been posted here. So either you are incapable of processing that “complex” idea or you are trolling. Either way, it’s hard to take anything you say seriously when you keep pushing your personal narrative. You literally sound like someone from Sidneys past who has an ax to grind... it sounds personal and that’s never a good look.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That’s a lot of mirrors.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Another aspect of this is the abandonment of any pretense to neutrality by the media has left the public with no "third party" to look to for information. The public is left with a choice of believing Biden's camp or Trump's camp.

We hope the courts are not yet so ideologically imprinted that they can still tease out something like the truth, and taken commensurate action in the pursuit of untainted justice.

Cheers

Oh Lordy! Your post gave me a 'light bulb' moment.
We know DJT was close friends with Kennedy Jnr. We also know DJT was a young man in his 20's when Kennedy was a assassinated. We also know DJT was a Democrat before he stood on the Republican ticket. I can even remember a particular interview when he was asked if he would stand for POTUS one day. He was asked this question on numerous occasions. On this particular occasion he was asked if he would stand on the Democrat or Republican ticket. He replied (arrogantly as some would perceive it) that it would not matter which party he stood for he would win a Presidential election.

Now I'm from over the Pond and one thing I often notice is how disgruntled many Americans are that you don't have a 3rd party to chose from.
Soooooo, it suddenly occurred to me ....what if......DJT is playing an even higher level and long game of chess? The Democratic party today pays no resemblance of the party it was back in JFK's day. JFK was a great exponent of truth, justice and transparency. DJT over the years has watched that party not just drift but wander completely off track to JFK's values. He swapped sides to Republican's knowing that he would not be well liked but at least centre Republican values were closer to is own. (Bit like Tony Blair becoming 'new' labour as it was dubbed and the Labour party in the UK has been in disarray ever since. The Conservative party at the time was drifting more far right).

Back to the point I am trying to make. What if Trump knowing what he did way back but knew he had to get into the White House to put certain things in place first. So this election was only the first stage of his plan. He knew by exposing electoral fraud by one party, by the very party I truly believe he felt completely at home in from JFK's day, might well lose him a second term initially because it would take a longer period of time to get everything out into the open than the election process would allow. He also knows that there are Republicans who are also guilty and involved in the fraud. So all he wants to do at this stage is give the whole tree a jolly good shake thus rattling and exposing all the corruption, not just to the election system but everything else which is connected. So he knows Biden will get in (probably KH in his wake within 4 years) but during that 4 years the political, economic, media will be shaken to its core with links and ramifications all around the world.
Then 2024 comes, Trump is standing independent or has created his own party. On the backlash of everything that will be exposed over the next 4 years, not just in the USA but all around the world, people will turn to his party and vote for it because it has become the party of truth and justice, which at the end of the day, is all that any honest and humanitarian person wants. A Government they know they can trust to do what is right for them when they are elected to govern.

There is also the very slimmest of chances that it might all work out within the time frame before the inauguration. But we shall have to wait and see how and where the apples fall from the tree.
Personally I prefer the long game, 4 years of merry bloody hell to clear everything out of the way and give you guys a third party of choice.
Just my late night ramblings.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh my God. Do you guys remember how Obama and a few others were really tongue-in-cheek about people voting twice or as often as they could. Welll take a cruise through the election wizard site. It’s so funny I can’t stop laughing.

The people believed them. So many people voted multiple times on record it’s not even funny.

They listen to Obama and they’re all gonna go to jail. And I’ll bet most are black.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
3rd Circuit Court of Appeals (PA)

Circuit Justice - Samuel Alito

14 Justices (8 - 6 GOP Advantage)

4 - Trump
4 - GW Bush

4 - Obama
2 - Clinton

PA Assembly - GOP holds House & Senate

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
11th Circuit Court of Appeals (GA)

Circuit Justice - Clarence Thomas

12 Justices (7 - 5 GOP Advantage)

6 - Trump
1 - GW Bush

4 - Obama
1 - Clinton

State Assembly. Republicans hold House & Senate

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join