It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Different lawyers, none of them can spell or structure sentences very well. I often point out errors and they insist it won’t impact the case.

I get that. However they all have spell checkers and typically proof read things before submissions since words have important legal consequences associated.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

The assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh comes a week after Pompeo, Netanyahu, MBS & Mossad Chief had met in Saudi Arabia.

Netanyahu video clip from April 30, 2018.

Sooooooooooooo,

If we are in thread 32 we might want to take a peak at what we might be mirroring from thread 23. For fun.

An Iran/Death theme.

HERE you posted this about Soleimani's death.

Qasem Soleimani, known in the west as "The Shadow Commander" and his personality was compared to the fictional characters Karla, Keyser Söze, and The Scarlet Pimpernel.

Impeachment, beginning of The Rona were featured of course. So could we be nearing completion on those?

I am wondering if maybe Israel assassinated this nuclear scientist because of all of the uncertainty surrounding this election. Country leaders around the world are watching all of the confusion and it is almost like they are betting on different horses in the race.
Under Trump peace agreements have been signed in the Middle East between countries historically against each other.
Under Trump they can continue this course and the entire region becomes stabilized.
But there is uncertainty. What if it is a Bidden administration gains power? The entire course of action will be reversed.
Iran will become weaponized again and the nuclear threat once again emerges. Israel read the tea leaves and struck first. They know that under Biden that window would be closed and they needed to neutralize the threat.
Just my two cents.
edit on 28-11-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: clarify

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I agree with you.
When I first came across Powell (never heard of her before) I was rather impressed with her.
BUT, having listened to some of her interviews, then seeing all her Twittering and then the whole kraken thing and to top it all the misspelt court submission she has lost all credibility here with me in last 3 weeks.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just a quick reminder to be situationally aware out there... following this interesting occurrence for me today:

I drove to a village half an hour from home but before leaving I put my phone in a faraday bag so that it couldn't be GPS tracked.

When I arrived I had to check the phone for a list of things I had to buy... then put it back in the bag. After a half hour with a cup of tea I went to buy the shopping and was followed by a White Van. How do I know I was followed? Well look at the sequence of moves below... Me in blue and the Van in red (black = street outlines and one way system):

Maybe I'm being paranoid but the Van parked twice within in a couple of minutes - in different places (markers 2 and 6), and van driver stared directly at me. I lost them by walking back up the one way street and then diving down an alleyway.

edit on 28-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Different lawyers, none of them can spell or structure sentences very well. I often point out errors and they insist it won’t impact the case.

I get that. However they all have spell checkers and typically proof read things before submissions since words have important legal consequences associated.

They are Legal Secretaries no?

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Sorry for your loss ML but I'm sure he's keeping a watchful eye over you!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

When your lawsuit begins with "IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT COURT, NORTHERN DISTRICOICT OF GEORGIA," I'd say that's less an evidence of scrambling and more an admission of insanity.

Sidney has been doing this stuff since before i was born.
Have you ever compiled 100 pages plus with exhibits to a court in a timeframe of days?

Until you do the same i suggest not judging people; normally these filing are done at a snails pace.

I believe it is a logical fallacy to disregard an argument because of a simple mistake or error and if that is all you have, perhaps you really have no argument against it at all.

It was done on purpose. Those are not "mistakes".

One of the most obvious reasons is it gets morons to say "look at the typos" which is exactly what she wanted - people looking at the document.

The other issue, it screws up the search, like dumping a gazillion documents at trial on the opposing council in no order. We went through this with corny comy, comey corney. It has a purpose.

We've also seen where "misspellings matter"

So on one minor effort she got a bunch of people to read the doc and pass it around. She did it on purpose.

In case my contention is unfounded...

Q on Misspellings

Durham = Sidney = misspellings matter = purpose.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Yeah totally dude. Sidney Powell has gone insane. Rudy Giuliani too. They both just lost their marbles at the same time, while dealing with the same case.

Brilliant analysis.
edit on 28-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Weird. Good reason for heightened awareness.

Cheers

link   
I saw somewhere the districct had to do with International Criminal Court, and the other one had to do with something like that. I am trying to find it again, but I am not having any luck ATM.

Hope this helps!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Good Morning All...

Been doing some deep thinking, or maybe a better explanation is I have a really good idea
That creepy video Dashen posted hurt my heart, the best I could do at the moment was to throw a snowball.
Where does being a Warrior begin and end ? More importantly does “ fighting “ conflict with God’s / Our Will , to Love our neighbor ? LOL.... IDK, more and more it seems we are dealing with Biggly choices, and it’s a hard call on how much God wants us to intervene and how ?

My Dad wrote an important little song I think, haven’t told you guys he passed away, he died at home with me sleeping by his side, his Grandaughter was also here, he was funny to the end and someday I need to tell the story of how the angel’s, his family came to meet him, but more than that off the wall people, that maybe he had briefly known he was talking to, and he seemed as surprised as anyone they were there ??

So wish me luck, give me courage to overcome rejection, this song is brilliant if done right, very healing, kinda like next level row, row your boat, lol, any musicians interested or anyone that might represent groups of people that might want to add their unique singing abilities , lol, or just sing in a Really Fun video IM me.

Best ML, it's been a rough couple for you. Your fortitude is admirable, you always bring the heart here, even when things are going poorly. You always bring the sun, the light and the humor regardless. You are indeed a shining light and we are the better for having you contribute to this thread and our lives.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: carewemust
When viewed through "Q glasses", could the 3 recent developments I outlined in this ATS thread, www.abovetopsecret.com... , be components of "THE plan"??

Combine your three items with Sen. Lindsey Grahams line of questioning regarding military tribunals and one has a clear line of charge, apprehension, trial and punishment bypassing deep-state quagmire that traditionally ended up as a big nothing as years of delay and obfuscation occurred - apparently not this time.

Good to see you PX,

FWIW, Q has weighed on on this issue about Tribunals for us. HERE

They're happening.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

You have to think these types of things are proof read tons of times before they’re submitted. These errors we see are so elementary and glaring that it tells me there has got to be some other reason for them.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It is very similar to something I used to do on my resume....use white font and put in all kinds of key words at the footer so anything any recruiter would search, my resume would pop up for completely unrelated positions.

This would be using the same technique but in the opposite manner.....making it hard to search docs for keywords.....it is very effective.

To this day my spam mail folder still gets recruiter hits.
edit on 11/28/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I second that.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The Election Wizard

@Wizard_Predicts
BREAKING
Josh Caplan
@joshdcaplan
· 11m

PENN LIVE: 26 Pennsylvania House Republicans call for withdrawing certification of presidential electors
10:40 AM · Nov 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: kasalt

Yeah totally dude. Sidney Powell has gone insane. Brilliant analysis.

Perhaps not in the literal sense, but yeah, the Trump campaign decided for some reason that they had no use for her, and sent her packing. We can see why.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They are so close...🤣

Democrats’ Real Liability in the House

Joe Biden marked an unexpected and unwanted milestone this month when he won a clear popular-vote majority in the presidential election but saw his party suffer substantial losses in the House of Representatives.

That unusual combination of results—the first time it’s happened in more than 120 years—crystallizes the core challenge Democrats face in translating their consistent victories in the popular vote into congressional power. In geographic terms, their coalition is deep but narrow. The party has consolidated its hold on the nation’s largest metropolitan centers, which allows it to amass substantial popular-vote victories, but it has systematically declined in the smaller places beyond them—a dynamic that’s intensified during Donald Trump’s polarizing presidency.

Trump’s huge coattails shows he won the election. That’s what "coattails" mean...so-called political pundits silent.

The coattail effect or down-ballot effect is the tendency for a popular political party leader to attract votes for other candidates of the same party in an election. For example, in the United States, the party of a victorious presidential candidate will often win many seats in Congress as well; these Members of Congress are voted into office "on the coattails" of the president.

Two terms...

Image source

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
We have only had a few whispers about John Kerry and now Biden has selected him in a role of Climate Czar. So what has he been up to lately?
He has been chairman of the Climate Finance Partners. A little digging has brought up the usual cast of characters and set-ups. Davos, Blackrock and the private/public partnering with charitable organizations to raise lots of money, hundreds and millions of dollars with emphasis on southwest Asia, South American and Africa.ONE of the countries in southwest Asia...IRAN...IRAQ...SAUDI ARABIA. Link below of countries.
There have been numerous whispers about his connections with Iran from secret meetings in Paris and the marriage of his daughter and then of course connections to the pallets of cash dropped off in Iran.
So they are supposed to establish some type of sustainable environmental projects but how are they accountable?

www.foxbusiness.com...
www.dentonisd.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join