It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
One last thing on the spelling from my own personal experience.

Spell(ing) is casting a spell. That's why it is called SPELLing. It isn't called wording, but spell-ing.

The english language itself is a joke, a mess of spell-ings that are not consistent. Home, Comb, roam etc. Garbage, in most languages you can spell any word after learning the alphabet and sounds but English = no. Spelling well is NOT, as in NOT, as in NOT a sign of intelligence.

I have found in my own life that folks have a thing about it, and not for the reasons they should. I once wrote a paper that was riddled with phonetic spelling well before spellcheck (I myself spell phonetically most of the time). The person it was directed at read it, said it wasn't good. I asked why. The answer was the spelling issues. I said, "well, that stupid, what about the content?" She paused, unsure. I said, "reread it now." She did. She said - "brilliant."

Why do I mention this? Well I observed that her rejection of the content was due to her version of her specialty being challenged though my paper - she had missed some obvious connections in her extensive work. She didn't want to see that, so she used "spelling" as justification for rejecting it.

Living the life of a deconstruction-ist is a wasted life. A pointless life. One can deconstruct for the dumbest of personal reasons leading to a distorted view of the world that, frankly, leaves it void of meaning. BTW, that was the entire purpose of the deconstructionist movement - render life meaningless by finding arbitrary reasons to find failure where there was none.

So back to Sidney, how do you cast a new spell? How do you undo and old spell? Through spell-ing.

In case my contention is lacking foundation within a Q thread

Sentence Formation Matters does not equal the King Queen American or any other formal English. Q is saying expand your thinking, symbols=words=usage that differs from the norm. Corny/Comey. The say things like "corney" so that YOU won't find it because YOU will reject spell-ing mistakes as wrong and will ignore them. Foolish.

You can easily tell who doesnt "catch up" around here.

Back on page 7 I posted this below. I think it is pretty clear why Sidney meant to leave those misspellings on the documents and it checks off many of the points that Cranky has made. They matter, They mean something, they point to something. These were all early basics of Q that should be well learned by now.
This ss below has plenty of meat to it to be looked into and at least checked out IMHO of course.

The pic above is from a small 2 part rollout that has even more information that you may want to take a look at HERE
It is easy enough to read as there are only 2 parts to it and are basically graphics showing you what you need to know, or at least something to consider.

Im a typo Queen on Twitter all day long, but my followers get what Im trying to say and show them. They dont blow me off out of hand just because Im in fact to lazy to correct them. They recognize the "meat" of the matter I am presenting to them.

Also from all that if you take the time to check it out you will see that Dec 4th may actually be a big day.
edit on 11/28/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's unreal. They have slightly less than double our state's rolling average for 7 days, but they have way, way more people out there.

I feel like they're being handed a raw deal out of that.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
@tracy Short thread with docs.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Just a reminder:
IC (intelligence community)=17 [agencies].

ETA link:

www.dni.gov...

edit on 28-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Its irony that they quote only a small parcel of rights for convenience or to imply concern while repeatedly driving an 18 wheeler over well defined inalienable rights in the US Constitution.

One either believes in all of it or none of it - picking and choosing is believing in none of it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's unreal. They have slightly less than double our state's rolling average for 7 days, but they have way, way more people out there.

I feel like they're being handed a raw deal out of that.

Cases now equal test results (symptoms don't matter). So if one person tests positive once, then negative, then positive, then positive it is four separate cases. All those "tests" could have been flawed, hell at one point they were just stopping people on the street to test them - hardly systematic. On the plus side there is no flu anymore, heart related deaths down, everything else flatlined.

Hell on earth for a rational mind right now.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Just a reminder:
IC (intelligence community)=17 [agencies].

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 28-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago3808699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

GA/PA/WI/MI

That’s why those State Assembly & Circuit Courts composition are so important.
edit on 28-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If you have a couple of minutes take a listen.
Ignore the first few seconds about aliens.
I have been rewatching these and season 10, episodes 1, 2 and 6 remind me a lot of what's going on today (minus the aliens, they can be substituted with Covid lol).

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Just a thought,

We know the “want to play a game” line from the movie War Games right? Well it occurred to me that a much more relevant line from the movie is,

The only smart move is not to play.

I’m so f ing sick of not knowing what/who to believe.

Queesryche sums it up best “Who’d do you trust when everyone’s a crook?

Revolution calling!

The point at which a person realizes they cannot believe in others is meant to be the point at which they start believing in themselves = the goal.

edited

This reminds me of a recent insight:

Responsible material decisions are usually based on some kind of information: evidence, proof, research, facts, experience.

Spiritual decisions are not based on external evidence but on the internal predilection, the spiritual measure of the soul.

Faith is sometimes taken to mean belief in something without proof. Taken on faith. Sounds almost like appeal to authority, or blind allegiance. Religion is then criticized that it is all based on faith and nothing can be proven.

But faith can also be taken as the stubborn will of a person to spiritually act in accordance with their innermost guidance even without external verification. To act with inner integrity regardless of the feedback from the worldly realm. This kind of faith without proof is actually the essence of religion and the measure of a man.

It is a distinction that I have never heard explained before.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It's dumbfounding how officials and judges in Pennsylvania want a President who promised to decimate their oil and gas industries.

In 2017 there are 322,600 jobs in PA directly tied to Oil and Gas: www.api.org...

No way the majority of Pennsylvania's population voted to convert all those jobs to "coders".

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

One last thing on the spelling from my own personal experience.

Spell(ing) is casting a spell. That's why it is called SPELLing. It isn't called wording, but spell-ing.

The english language itself is a joke, a mess of spell-ings that are not consistent. Home, Comb, roam etc. Garbage, in most languages you can spell any word after learning the alphabet and sounds but English = no. Spelling well is NOT, as in NOT, as in NOT a sign of intelligence.

I have found in my own life that folks have a thing about it, and not for the reasons they should. I once wrote a paper that was riddled with phonetic spelling well before spellcheck (I myself spell phonetically most of the time). The person it was directed at read it, said it wasn't good. I asked why. The answer was the spelling issues. I said, "well, that stupid, what about the content?" She paused, unsure. I said, "reread it now." She did. She said - "brilliant."

Why do I mention this? Well I observed that her rejection of the content was due to her version of her specialty being challenged though my paper - she had missed some obvious connections in her extensive work. She didn't want to see that, so she used "spelling" as justification for rejecting it.

Living the life of a deconstruction-ist is a wasted life. A pointless life. One can deconstruct for the dumbest of personal reasons leading to a distorted view of the world that, frankly, leaves it void of meaning. BTW, that was the entire purpose of the deconstructionist movement - render life meaningless by finding arbitrary reasons to find failure where there was none.

So back to Sidney, how do you cast a new spell? How do you undo and old spell? Through spell-ing.

In case my contention is lacking foundation within a Q thread

Sentence Formation Matters does not equal the King Queen American or any other formal English. Q is saying expand your thinking, symbols=words=usage that differs from the norm. Corny/Comey. The say things like "corney" so that YOU won't find it because YOU will reject spell-ing mistakes as wrong and will ignore them. Foolish.

You can easily tell who doesnt "catch up" around here.

Back on page 7 I posted this below. I think it is pretty clear why Sidney meant to leave those misspellings on the documents and it checks off many of the points that Cranky has made. They matter, They mean something, they point to something. These were all early basics of Q that should be well learned by now.
This ss below has plenty of meat to it to be looked into and at least checked out IMHO of course.

The pic above is from a small 2 part rollout that has even more information that you may want to take a look at HERE
It is easy enough to read as there are only 2 parts to it and are basically graphics showing you what you need to know, or at least something to consider.

Im a typo Queen on Twitter all day long, but my followers get what Im trying to say and show them. They dont blow me off out of hand just because Im in fact to lazy to correct them. They recognize the "meat" of the matter I am presenting to them.

Also from all that if you take the time to check it out you will see that Dec 4th may actually be a big day.

Gematria for "districct"

Flood of Noah
Red October
Nine Eleven
Internet
& Francis Bacon: Just for oddities, for those who recall my Francis Bacon post the other day.

Combining both misspells we get:

The Trump Loophole
You Made Your Choices

Because of teeeveee folks are missing a big part of Sydney's work. There is a time constraint, she needs to get the message out. Loud and full of bait is the only way, look at the doofus' who sent this around because of the typos.

In the end a huge part of her message is NOT for the regular folks. When she said she has receipts of payoffs, she's letting the [targets] know what they have. Idiots deposited checks thinking no one would notice because in the past it mattered not. They were given a [y] choice - fix it or get exposed.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thank you and thank you Allanon.
I did think it had something to do with Judges appointed by Presidents, but I didn't want to make myself look like a complete arse if I was wrong.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Is Lt. General McInerney active duty....someone who would know that Special Op forces raided a CIA facility in Germany to get the (Scytl?) servers, with possible U.S. forces casualties?

Source for my question: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
With all that, literally, incalculable fraud this is the lauded Blue Wave...

bigger

What's this look like when the fraud is exposed?

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

How is it that half an NFL team can test positive for COVID, yet then play a game 5 days later? Meanwhile, we plebs have to isolate for 14 days if we come in contact with a positive person.

Trust the science, right? That is, unless a win on Sunday is on the line. Then, by all means, get your positive ass out there and play!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is Lt. General McInerney active duty....someone who would know that Special Op forces raided a CIA facility in Germany to get the (Scytl?) servers, with possible U.S. forces casualties?

Source for my question: twitter.com...

This part I don't get. He says Iran, China and Russia were manipulating the election. Well, in coordination? In opposition? Vote totals? Fake Ballots? On the server itself? This makes no sense. If they (not vlad) want Joe, then why would they all be cooks in the kitchen while the kitchen is on fire during x-mas dinner. And then add the CIA itself jerking it around? I don't get it.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

How is it that half an NFL team can test positive for COVID, yet then play a game 5 days later? Meanwhile, we plebs have to isolate for 14 days if we come in contact with a positive person.

Trust the science, right? That is, unless a win on Sunday is on the line. Then, by all means, get your positive ass out there and play!

The city of LA can go down to Skid Row and rig the tests any way the want. Even odder, folks are noticing that the "case" rates in various places are looking awfully similar when charted out. Dominion shenanigans. Hell I posted a chart where masks became mandatory world wide after the flatline. Coordinated.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join