It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is Lt. General McInerney active duty....someone who would know that Special Op forces raided a CIA facility in Germany to get the (Scytl?) servers, with possible U.S. forces casualties?

Source for my question: twitter.com...

He’s retired since 1990’s.

- serious war hawk
- gets out over his skis with Intel claims at times

I’d take his reporting with a grain of salt.

ETA: keep in mind I’m a fan of his. Just providing context.
edit on 28-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
From Dark To Light...www.youtube.com...

That was Bruce Springsteen. He let me down, Bruce.

He was one that was moving out of the US if DJT wins again I believe. Well, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out Bruce.
ELO said it
"Don't bring me down, Bruce! Don't bring me dow ow ow own."

I hope he sees the light.

edit on 28-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Oh, I know, but that they have that many people terrorized over that number is what gets to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Didn't make sense to me either. DNI Ratcliffe and FBI Wray said Iran and Russia were only sending fake e-mails to help Trump(Russia) and Biden(China). That's why I asked if General McInerney was active duty, or a retired guy looking for, and getting, attention.

edit on 11/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Sidney going after the physical machines in Georgia.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
You are a wealth of information during this crusade to keep Q+ in the White House. Thank-you!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Sidney going after the physical machines in Georgia.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Can't we just get the mailed-in ballots verified/rejected, and then move forward from there?

These attorneys keep asking for such major actions, the judges laugh and throw the lawsuits out.

Only .4% of ballots rejected in 2020, when the norm is 3.5% in Georgia. Get to the bottom of WHY that happened, and no other actions will be needed. Trump wins...happy ending.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Aallanon
Just a thought,

We know the “want to play a game” line from the movie War Games right? Well it occurred to me that a much more relevant line from the movie is,

The only smart move is not to play.

I’m so f ing sick of not knowing what/who to believe.

Queesryche sums it up best “Who’d do you trust when everyone’s a crook?

Revolution calling!

The point at which a person realizes they cannot believe in others is meant to be the point at which they start believing in themselves = the goal.

edited

This reminds me of a recent insight:

Responsible material decisions are usually based on some kind of information: evidence, proof, research, facts, experience.

Spiritual decisions are not based on external evidence but on the internal predilection, the spiritual measure of the soul.

Faith is sometimes taken to mean belief in something without proof. Taken on faith. Sounds almost like appeal to authority, or blind allegiance. Religion is then criticized that it is all based on faith and nothing can be proven.

But faith can also be taken as the stubborn will of a person to spiritually act in accordance with their innermost guidance even without external verification. To act with inner integrity regardless of the feedback from the worldly realm. This kind of faith without proof is actually the essence of religion and the measure of a man.

It is a distinction that I have never heard explained before.

CIM, indeed.

What is often missing from the black and white version of life is "discernment." Our lives are a confluence of personal management systems, our perception needs context, discernment, knowledge, experience, faith, and more. As we grow we manage those things more effectively. When things run into trouble is when we rely too much on one or another as a crutch or when we fail to fully develop all the tools.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IMO; I think Powell & Wood are like bird dogs. Going in and flushing out black hats. Forcing compromised comms. Low/Mid Level black hats to panic and play “let’s make a deal”.

The White House is won/lost on Trump’s attorneys making the Constitutional and State Law violations the argument.

If Powell/Wood develop evidence helpful to Trump along the way, even better. I think it’s mostly “smoke” to distract Black Hats/MSM while Rudy/Jen make their way to Circuit/Supreme Courts.

Lower court rulings only bolster the case moving forward.
edit on 28-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Exhibit 105 From the MI Filing A lot of technical stuff, but this is "evidence" for the "where's the evidence but I can't read" folks.

The tech folks may get this better then I, but maybe this network is a case of hiding who is doing what to whom. I still can't get the China Iran Russia cooks/kitchen thing.

How does team Harris deal with any of this? Their entire argument is made up of "well AP called it and that's that." And maybe the uber immoral "all votes count" argument. Weird.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Rudy did such a good job at the Pennsylvania hearing, even a good number of Democrats now think the PA 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals is off their rocker/corrupt. The 3 judge panel looked at all the affidavits, said "there's nothing here", and dismissed the case.

Perhaps they did so to expedite the case's escalation to the U.S. Supreme Court.

If they wanted to stall things until January (or later), those judges could very well have held on to the case, and schedule court hearings for the future...like Emmet Sullivan did with General Flynn.

Edit to add: The Arizona public hearing on Monday should be good too. Hopefully it will be streamed live, like Pennsylvania was last Wednesday.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Yes, indeed. Some great sea, err saucer stories have been told at that little place in the middle of nowhere.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here a bit more about that raid

twitter.com...

WOW.

Listen to General McInerney describe the Kraken and the raid of the CIA facility in Frankfurt, Germany.

more here also
patriotdailypress.com... -the-globe/
edit on 28-11-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Sounds like a gigantic game of pass the buck or in this case pass the ballot

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I cannot understand, how the American people have no idea about the huge military intelligence, that is working for POTUS, and have all the evidence that they need to safeguard any other future election from now on. POTUS is not ready to let America or other worldly states to be corrupted by other countries. He knew all this when he was asked to be POTUS. Other heads of states know too,
they just don't have the balls or the military forensic science or secret service that are willing and want to back them up.
It's so heartening to see that video.
Thank you reply to: Trillium

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sussy
I wonder what the odds are now for Joe Biden being sworn in as U.S. President? Gotta be down to 60% or less.

At the end of this article: creativedestructionmedia.com... er-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/ , it says General Michael Flynn is possibly working with President Trump on a secret/private intelligence operation.

Interesting!

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Maybe I’m the one being paranoid and I know it’s 4am in UK but have we heard from Rel(Sufi) since his message about potentially being followed this afternoon? .... not to deter the thread, I sent him a PM too but don’t think he checks them often.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Hmmm, I missed that. Yeah, Rel, check in mate.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
PredictIt currently has Biden shares at 89 cents to cash out at a dollar and Trump at 14 cents. And Pence and Harris each at a penny.

EDIT: Harris just jumped to two cents a minute ago.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: sussy
I wonder what the odds are now for Joe Biden being sworn in as U.S. President? Gotta be down to 60% or less.

At the end of this article: creativedestructionmedia.com... er-seizure-operation-5-soldiers-killed-servers-secured/ , it says General Michael Flynn is possibly working with President Trump on a secret/private intelligence operation.

Interesting!

edit on 28-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: Grammar

edit on 28-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: Updated info

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Care,
what bugs me the most is that POTUS is sat in front of the MOST stupefied media in the world, and in his head he knows stuff he can't talk about. And he has to deflect them everyday, but in his heart he knows all the background stuff going on. How hard is that to keep stumb......
Hopefully, (because the world IS watching) he will get it all out in the open...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join