It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Kecksburg.

C before K, as a certain dropper of hints might write.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
This situation is not just a cancer that developed under Clinton, bush and obama. It is as you know a plan hatched in the 70's for a one world control mechanism and like a frog in warming water we were intentionally left out of the information loop and then subjected to psy warfare tactics from glabal entities.

Ummm... it goes back much further than the 70's... to at least Andrew Jackson and his killing of the first Bank of the United States.

Exactly right. Those Banker Leaders went out of their way to destroy Jackson's party. Now, our modern Democrats look very little like a Founding Father type would approve of being. Jackson was a child in the Revolution and saves us in 1812 only to have his party be the source of destruction in 1860's and now. He was one of the 1st to invoke the "Insurrection Act". POTUS Grant did also.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cruz before Durham?

Catherine Herrridge's orange highlights on Dossier also link to Cruz.
Durham's recommendations on Clinesmith (confirms political bias).
Public reveal on Cruz spying destroys "Russia concerns" narrative.
Why wouldn't legit Mueller Team Report uncover FISA warrant on Cruz?

DOSSIER ORIGINATED WITH The Washington Free Beacon
- Founded by Michael Goldfarb, Aaron Harrison, & Matthew Continetti
- launched as project of Center for American Freedom on Feb 2, 2012
- WFB confirms they hired Fusion GPS to research "multiple RNC Candidates"
- Also confirms they paid another firm for info on HRC
- WFB state all their info was public knowledge / not stuff in Steele Dossier
- Paul Singer, billionaire & hedge fund manager, is major donor for WFB

WHO IS PAUL SINGER?
- Billionaire who runs Elliot Associates.
- EA = Largest shareholder (21.6%) of Romania's Fondul $4.4 billion hedge fund
- Fondul = One of the largest closed-end funds in the world.
- Bill Gates owns 1% of Fondul.
- Fund trades at 29% discount to Net Asset Value (NAV).
- Fund is managed by Franklin Templeton
Hidroelectrica= most profitable Romanian company (EBITDA of 65%)

FRANKLIN TEMPLETON / ELLIOT ASSOCIATES
- Same pattern as Ukraine - buy up risky debt to gain leverage
- Gov AID/IMF/Politicians must lower high debt ratio as "condition"
- Counties must negotiate with 3rd party in order to receive new loans
- Funds = leverage to swap just enough debt for control/assets/profit sharing
- A legal system that uses USAID to make billions

BILLIONAIRES GIVE BACK
- Donate to Politicians, political organizations, universities, 501(c)3, 501(c)4
- Laws allows certain groups to keep donors hidden, amount may be higher
- "Win at all cost. Your life depends on it. Division, not Unity"

PAUL SINGER DONATED MILLIONS TO REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION, PUBLIC FUNDS FLOWED INTO HIS HEDGE FUNDS
Yale donor is among nation’s top political contributors

Sources:
Conservat ive Website Initially Hired Firm That Later Produced Trump Dossier
UPDATE 1-Romanian Fondul shareholders approve new term for manager Franklin Templeton
Invest With Paul Singer
Romania's Hidroelectrica eyes IPO one year after lifting freeze on sale of state-held shares
edit on 8-12-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Hiring a lawyer is a complex decision. Someone might not even be aware of their own culpability, and definately do not want to exacerbate the situation, making it worse. A lawyer is also a good medium for connecting with the right people, and negotiating a solution.

In fact, it can be good for all parties for someone to hire representation, in terms of finding a quick and novel solution.

Ultimately it's up to a jury if someone is guilty, not them nor their lawyer.

I would not personally hire an attorney over what I "knew" were my 'legal' actions with 'legal documents'. At this point it can't hurt her. We are going to have a hard time with any spin on this and she knows it. She may in fact be saying to us in few days, she didn't realize ...........

I wouldn't say I hate Lawyers. We needed one in a civil dispute over my driveway when it was being shared by a new family, and I learned they can be real sharp or real bad. I got lucky and accidently hired the right firm I guess when I took some advice from local folks. A combination of research and luck. We sold that place because the criminal neighbor who bought it days after the new family finished it with my blessing to temporarily use my driveway had lost his job and was burglarizing our home and scaring my young kids.
ETA
He was mad at my 16 year old for driving too fast in our driveway. But this was all about control freaks so we moved. The court case was a slam dunk but he kept burglarizing our property. My Army buds wanted to kick ass and were about to do so but I was begging them NOT to and they listened. We sold our dream home and it all went away. We got great advice from that country lawyer, now Judge.

edit on 8-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I did not see this covered here.

On Dec 4 China lit its "Artificial Sun" said to be hotter than the core of the Sun. This may point to #1543 and #1547

D MORNING SUN brings heat. Full moon coming. Undiscovered stars learned. Missions forward. Q

#1543 timestamp encodes Dec 4.

D → ??? the demiurge ??? just kidding, I don't know. Someone involved in space programs and 'majestic 12' type of intel. MORNING SUN brings heat. → predetermined code / command for initiation of a plan, authenticity check. Likely, multiple governments are responding to this call for initiation, hence dropped here. Full moon coming. → proper revelation of nature of the moon and other bodies in our solar system Undiscovered stars learned. → this refers to gifted anons figuring something out, which was the condition upon which something about our solar system or moon would be revealed to public. Missions forward. → a particular plan for missions is being initiated, proceed (in part a message to anons) Q

#1547 timestamp encodes 12/8

The next full moon is Dec 29.

I posted this dig on JFK JR yesterday. In it he talked about golden tickets, which was covered here. bradychick and I both felt this may be a reference to "Silence is golden" witch is #713. This happens to be the time of sunrise in Washington DC yesterday morning 7:13AM ET. I felt this was a connection to the Morning Sun brings heat.

originally posted by: SilentWindofDoom
In reference to this new Twatter/Tik Tok vid that is being discussed.

Mystery Man Tik Tok

Let's do some comparisons just for fun...right?

[....]

edit on Tue Dec 8 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Boom.

Photo shopped? The bolt of electricity is a long way off.

One thing that hatch being blown though makes me think not but it almost has to be a fake. Another thing, is that not one small ass tire on the front?

You have to land with that tiny thing? OMG... Navy Pilots, my hat's off to you.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes its photoshopped, but just the paint job and the background lightning. If you have Chrome you can just right-click on the image and click "Search Google for Image" and it will do a reverse image lookup on Google. You can see the original.

That is not a hatch being blown off. That is an F-35B capable of VTOL and the top opens up to reveal a central fan for

edit on 8-12-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think we are going to soon find out that most of the UFOs we see out there do not come from outer space - they come from our oceans. They probably have massive bases on the ocean floor, all over the planet.

That is a reasonable hypothesis. I would think we cannot disprove it. Although one or two of our faux experts will declare it NOT SO, in a few pages. ( if we are lucky...../s)

I am of the opinion it is us/the secret gov/or Cabal. They sure would use the Earths deep oceans to hide such tech. Still, it leaves it wide open for it to be aliens as you predict.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

An updated look at the coronal mass ejection from yesterday's C7.4 solar flare. From earth's viewpoint we see an asymmetrical full halo CME which is pretty much guaranteed to impact our planet.

spaceweatherlive

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Something to think about.

We've all seen the recent chatter in the last couple of years about the tic-tacs and their apparent ability to travel in air, space, -and- water. Now consider this quote:

Put pointedly, the implications of all this are twofold; first, that there is something going on under water on this planet; and, second, that this engages intelligently controlled devices that can come out of and go into water and also proceed on out of our atmosphere into what we call space.

(Ivan T. Sanderson, Invisible Residents, first published in 1970.)

Nothing new about any of this. It is just becoming more widely known.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Just got this message from my friend:

My friend just sent me the following:

I can not at this time verify but God I Hope: A former Navy Seal of 13 years then CIA 11yrs. (24yrs total service) posted that on the 28th of November Obama was arrested for espionage..

No way to confirm- hope it's true

1) he’s been tweeting all month of Dec.

2) if any Tier I player gets arrested, their family blows up social media. Crickets.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Woke up thinking about 'Scalia's Avengers'.
Three Trump appointees to the SC, closely connected to the DS victim, Antonin Scalia...selected to be avengers at an upcoming pivotal moment in time.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"We're prolly gonna get caught."
(Turn up your volume)...twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
More CommonCore math...

1. WILL WASHINGTON STATE GO RED?

"The Washington voting stats according to the official state elections figures don't make sense, you decide.

Registered voters in WA 4,873,115

2020 votes total cast 4,892,871

19,756 more votes were cast then there are registered voters.

Thread

Claims in the thread that the numbers claimed are wrong, and that there was 'only' about 80% turnout (which would still be highly suspicious)...

Is there an authoritative site somewhere that has verifiable numbers showing registered voters vs votes cast in each State?
edit on 8-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
More CommonCore math...

1. WILL WASHINGTON STATE GO RED?

"The Washington voting stats according to the official state elections figures don't make sense, you decide.

Registered voters in WA 4,873,115

2020 votes total cast 4,892,871

19,756 more votes were cast then there are registered voters.

Thread

Claims in the thread that the numbers claimed are wrong, and that there was 'only' about 80% turnout (which would still be highly suspicious)...

Is there an authoritative site somewhere that has verifiable numbers showing registered voters vs votes cast in each State?

There used to be but many states have taken that info down. Which is not suspicious at all.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Having a moment
edit on 8-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
And another, apparently
edit on 8-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I get a page not found error on the last link of your last post, the seenews link.

Also, you asked if the last link from this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
was working, so I just wanted to confirm for you that it did work for me.

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I think we are going to soon find out that most of the UFOs we see out there do not come from outer space - they come from our oceans. They probably have massive bases on the ocean floor, all over the planet.

You're on the right track, but think deeper than the ocean. Not on the ocean floor, but under!!

As far as I can tell, based on my research, that's exactly right. Sauder wrote a book on it.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
WATCH.
Think DI-FI...but watch to end.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: PokeyJoe
who never would’ve let it get this far

I don't think we intentionally let it get this far, that is the insidious nature of corruption, bribery, and power/greed! We elected Trump to fix these problems- problems we could argue go back to woodrow wilson's revamping of the banking industry.

This situation is not just a cancer that developed under Clinton, bush and obama. It is as you know a plan hatched in the 70's for a one world control mechanism and like a frog in warming water we were intentionally left out of the information loop and then subjected to psy warfare tactics from glabal entities.

This is why i have taken to believing in Q, the odds that Trump gained power at this time against all odds, and is standing against this white squall of globalism, communism and looking forward at the coming genocide.

It is no happenstance.

Ummm... it goes back much further than the 70's... to at least Andrew Jackson and his killing of the first Bank of the United States.

originally posted by: Justoneman

Exactly right. Those Banker Leaders went out of their way to destroy Jackson's party. Now, our modern Democrats look very little like a Founding Father type would approve of being. Jackson was a child in the Revolution and saves us in 1812 only to have his party be the source of destruction in 1860's and now. He was one of the 1st to invoke the "Insurrection Act". POTUS Grant did also.

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Some believe it even goes clear back to the Garden, that was the conclusion I came to as well...

Jim Marrs wrote a great book on it, 'Rule By Secrecy.' In it he traces secret control structures back to the earliest recorded seats of civilization. It's interesting to note then, even in the absence of a consistent plan THAT long running, the tendency of a few elite members of society to secretly manipulate and control the general public even in the oldest civilizations. It has been a consistent trend throughout history.

I should add my estimation that this nation has been in somebody's geopolitical gun sights as long as it has been around. Sure Jackson killed the national bank, but that bank that he killed wasn't the first attempt by the bankers to found a national bank in the USA. They began their siege of our financial system at our nation's founding.
edit on 8-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

new topics

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join