It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

I hope I'm wrong F72 but there were 3 different articles stating it to my knowledge.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: tanstaafl

www.governmentvs.com...

Yeah, thanks for a link to a bunch of gumbledygook...

Nah, I'll just stick with what I have.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The better argument is to go in and argue the original terms of the license made no distinction between "essential and non essential" and by not defining that clearly, it prevented anyone from making an informed choice. Also, the license didn't list "public health crises" as a supreme form to define essential.

The last thing I do is because of that,,,, I'd demand ALL business shutdown immediately.

Anything else is a blatant violation of the equal protection clause.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Synchronicity angelchemuel, my grandad was an aesthetist who used to smoke his pipe in the operating theatre in the 50s.

I learnt the hard way and spent a year, horizntal, recovering from stage 4 necrosis after a 1 in 10,000 complication from AAA surgery. Life is a journey of risky decisions!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: doobydoll

Theories on Luciferase

Apparently THIS one is not the MIT tatoo or microdot. just read it slowly like i did.

Yeh thanks I've read similar stuff elsewhere.

I've also read and heard the other side of the issue too that says there is no need for a covid vaccine, from qualified credible people, and they explain in detail why they say that.

After listening to both sides, the 'no vaccine' side wins for me. Even if some evidence or statements casts a mere slender shadow of doubt on the motives of those pushing this vax, one would still have to go with 'no vaccine'. Anything less than 100% of my trust and confidence in it is a 'no' for me.

And on top of all that it also has the name of the beast on it. That alone is enough for a flat 'no' from me, without the rest of it.

All Truth comes from, and belongs to, God.
All lies come from, and belong to, Lucifer.
This vaccine belongs to its namesake Lucifer, and everything about it, like him, is lies.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Been bugging me for a while. Can somebody explain to me please why Pennsylvania is called the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
I know where my head is going being a Brit.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I read the bill in full. He is mischaracterizing The bill. It is one of the more strait forward inoffensive bills I’ve ever read.

It does create government to oversee the new bill but it does not give them any powers except over the marijuana taxes and such.

Massey is massively off the mark here.

Outstanding! That's why I posted a link to it. Can't trust any of these politicians on twitter. Glad someone who is interested read it as I was too tired & lazy to do so. Do any of these politicians read any of these bills? (Rhetorical)

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trillium, re Catherine Herridge's latest tweet on crossfire hurricane... note the 2 pens; sharpie pointing to 11 and biro pointing to 25 past = #1125

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 564897 No.1002643 📁
Apr 11 2018 18:07:42 (EST)
“FBI burning the midnight oil”
mobile.twitter.com...📁
What was just released to Nunes?
www.nytimes.com...📁
Warning?
Telegraph?
mobile.twitter.com...📁
IT’S HAPPENING.
Q

Pic from tweet showing pens:

edit on 5-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If you want to lay down and accept this as your fate, that's your choice. But I'm not going to. I'm going to break every gd rule they try to impose on me that I don't agree to. Or I'll die trying. Life isn't worth living if we're not free. That's the epiphany I received after a lifetime of being a gd puppet and a slave. I'm done playing this game by their rules

And then we get fed this lie that freedom isn't free. We're told that we have to sacrifice in order to achieve it. BULL#. We should never have to compromise our values, our security, our comfort or our lives in order to gain something that inherently belongs to us. We don't "earn" freedom. It's our birthright. It was stolen from us and I intend to take it back

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Nothing to do with the UK Commonwealth of Nations, it's more of a declaration than an actual title. It's a point of pride here in PA, but doesn't confer any special governmental structure, nor does it denote squat.

The Commonwealth of England was the official name of the political unit (de facto military rule in the name of parliamentary supremacy) that replaced the Kingdom of England (after the English Civil War) from 1649–53 and 1659–60, under the rule of Oliver Cromwell and his son and successor Richard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Res_publica
en.wikipedia.org...

Res publica is a Latin phrase, loosely meaning 'public affair'. It is the root of the word 'republic', and the word 'commonwealth' has traditionally been used as a synonym for it; however translations vary widely according to the context. ' Hence a literal translation is, 'the public thing, affair'.[1]

edit on 5-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: misspellings have no meanings

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Been bugging me for a while. Can somebody explain to me please why Pennsylvania is called the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?

Rainbows
Jane

It's really a frivolous term. And ironic in the current sense since the majority of it's voters' choice was rejected illegally:

Four states in the nation — Kentucky, Massachusetts, Virginia, and Pennsylvania — use the designation commonwealth to define themselves. The distinction doesn’t mean they’re any different or enjoy any advantages over the other 46 states. It simply means they’ve adopted the British term for providing for the “common good” or the “common wealth” of its citizens

whyy.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Rainbows
Jane

They are commonwealths simply because their state constitutions say they’re commonwealths.

According to wiki...Commonwealth (U.S. state)

Commonwealth is a term used by four of the 50 states of the United States in their full official state names. "Commonwealth" is a traditional English term for a political community founded for the common good. The four states – Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia...

As such, they share a strong influence of English common law in some of their laws and institutions.

A commonwealth is a traditional English term for a political community founded for the common good. Historically it has sometimes been synonymous with "republic". The noun "commonwealth", meaning "public welfare general good or advantage", dates from the 15th century. Originally a phrase (the common-wealth or the common wealth – echoed in the modern synonym "public wealth") it comes from the old meaning of "wealth", which is "well-being", and is itself a loose translation of the Latin res publica (republic). The term literally meant "common well-being". In the 17th century, the definition of "commonwealth" expanded from its original sense of "public welfare" or "commonweal" to mean "a state in which the supreme power is vested in the people; a republic or democratic state".

See the wiki link for more.

All of these various versions of commonwealths should not be confused with the Commonwealth, with a capital C. The Commonwealth is made up a collection of countries formerly under British rule, as well as other countries who voluntarily opt into it such as Mozambique, which was not a former British colony but decided to join in anyways.

From Oxford dictionary:

1. The Commonwealth an organization consisting of the United Kingdom and other countries, including most of the countries that used to be part of the British Empire.

2. (usually the Commonwealth) used in the official names of, and to refer to, some states of the US (Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Virginia)

3. an independent country that is strongly connected to the US Puerto Rico remains a US commonwealth, not a state.

4. the Commonwealth an organization consisting of the United Kingdom and most of the countries that used to be part of the British Empire.

Why is Massachusetts a Commonwealth?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
DECODE on POTUS latest tweet, 5th of the day, at 12:54:15:

25, wow! I am surprised there are so many. We have just begun to fight. Please send me a list of the 25 RINOS. I read the Fake News Washington Post as little as possible! t.co...

1) EYES ON:
a) Tweet starts with 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On,
b) Timestamp:
12:54:15 = 5:5 = 5by5,
12:54:15 =25 = 5by5,
12:54:15 = 55 = 5by5,
12:54:15 = 125 = 5x5x5 = 5by5by5.

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: bc4b43 No.1169101 📁
Apr 24 2018 10:27:03 (EST)
Iran is next.
[Marker].
Re_read.
POTUS today.
“Mark it down.”
“Bigger problems than ever before.”

SIG to Iran?
CLAS - Sec 11A P 2.2 [important]
Refers to more than continued payments of $250B.
IRON EAGLE.
Sweet Dreams.
Q

Listen out for POTUS saying “Mark it down.” and “Bigger problems than ever before.” at the rally this eve!

Anonymous ID: grTMpzrL No.147434025 📁
Oct 31 2017 22:00:47 (EST)
There are more good people than bad. The wizards and warlocks (inside term) will not allow another Satanic Evil POS control our country. Realize Soros, Clintons, Obama, Putin, etc. are all controlled by 3 families (the 4th was removed post Trump's victory).

11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

Manafort was placed into Trump's camp (as well as others). The corruption that will come out is so serious that deals must be cut for people to walk away otherwise 70% of elected politicians would be in jail (you are seeing it already begin). A deep cleaning is occurring and the prevention and defense of pure evil is occurring on a daily basis. They never thought they were going to lose control of the Presidency (not just D's) and thought they had control since making past mistakes (JFK, Reagan).

Good speed, Patriots.
PS, Soros is targeted.

11.3 = 5th?
Bolded timestamp sums to 25.
Chan post number contains 25

edit on 5-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thank you all for clarifying that about Pennsylvania.
I am very aware what the actual Commonwealth is naturally. We added Rwanda to the 'club' just this year

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Quietude is a word that needs to be used more often!!!!!

I can think of several reasons why off the top of my head.

First, and most obvious- Q

Second, it’s a descriptive state of mind that describes many of the ATS Q family. Not everyone always because it’s a freaking roller coaster of emotions at times.

Third, it is just a really cool —— word to say

Quintissential, considering the queer quietude despite quickening quacks from quagmired corporate curmudgeons who quake like quail, quickly qualifying and quantifying their fraud at a quantum level like a quintillion quarks aligning. Quietly question the quirky quest of our quarry, and in that query quote quality.

Know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: illece
Very worrying. Hubby and I may have to take it if we want to be able to hug our Grandkids again, it has been almost a year already!!

What are you waiting for???

Please tell me you are not waiting for permission from some government beaurorat to hug your grand kids?

If you are - then no offense, but that is a perfect example of how we got into this predicament in the first place.

This!! It's absolutely amazing how even the people in our lives that we thought would know better, that we thought were smart enough to see through the BS, are cowering in fear and allowing us to lose our way of life. I am having a hard time even with most of my family, who up until Covid, were very smart, informed people. Suddenly they believe every thing they are being told, they are scared to death, and they won't even listen to common sense.

Of everyone I know in my personal life, neighbors, family, co-workers, I know about 6 that can see through this crap. The rest have been lost to it all. And I can't get past that. I'm angry at them, and disappointed. I expect this from our rulers, I did not expect it from those who should know better. In the end, they, the ones that have rolled over, drank the Kool aid, and were afraid to speak up if they saw the truth, will be the ones to blame for us losing everything

Go hug your grandkids!!! While you still can.
edit on 5-12-2020 by awhispersecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thank you all for clarifying that about Pennsylvania.
I am very aware what the actual Commonwealth is naturally. We added Rwanda to the 'club' just this year

Rainbows
Jane

Coincidentally...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Well it dont modify your DNA,so there is no danger of becoming "unpure". I still wont be getting it. Still the guy who named the protein wanted to troll religious people/christians and influence them to not get anything with that in it because he wants them to die or stay sick.

Oh here is a link you might want to see. It mentions Isaiah 14. down near the bottom after reading the top of page.

thetruthbehind.tv...
edit on 20000000pppm by yuppa because: added link

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Speaking of that. I found it funny as hell that you can eat at a restaurant by sitting outside in a tent with no air circulation, but going inside where the air is cycled through an HVAC system is a big no-no. Wear a mask so that you have poor air transfer, and only sit in places that also have the same. I'm waiting for them to say that we are ok to travel as long as we wear plastic bags over our heads.

I keep hearing that the proof of anyone getting sick at a restaurant is slim to none. Slim has headed for the exits in fact.

This is true. In MI there is an association of restaurant owners (I forget the exact name) suing the state over the recent closure for indoor dining for this very reason. The science shows that restaurants are not hot spots. Now bars are a separate matter and I don't know what the true data on that is. I just know the restaurant owners have included evidence in their lawsuit about traditional restaurants.

IMO, folks are not going about this the right way. The issues are actually clear, as when a company applied for a "license" they give complete control to the state. That includes shutting them down for electrical violations or The Rona Hoax. So going in an arguing the point "it is safe" etc. to open actually reinforces the point the state is making. By asking the state to "reopen" one is reinforcing the idea the state is in charge.

The better argument is to go in and argue the original terms of the license made no distinction between "essential and non essential" and by not defining that clearly, it prevented anyone from making an informed choice. Also, the license didn't list "public health crises" as a supreme form to define essential.

The last thing I do is because of that,,,, I'd demand ALL business shutdown immediately.

It seems counter intuitive to ask that all be shutdown, but if one must they all have must according to the terms agreed to when the license was accepted. Put the onus on the system to define the public health crises as a crises, not a pick and choose NWO planned event.

As a bigger point, I see this all the time. I see folks arguing pre-planned talking points in an attempt to win some argument or another, so often failing to understand the beast they are fighting or its weaknesses. In college I knew the nature of my crappy teachers, so I wrote papers designed to placate them or their readers, NOT actual papers rooted in my belief. It was my lesson in understanding the audience, I found I could write papers for anyone on anything as long as I knew the audience. Sadly too many fail to understand their audience or their weaknesses.

Agreed and I should have clarified that the “it’s safe” is only part of the argument and it’s because of WHO shut them down here, which was the State Health Department - using the argument that dining in is an imminent public health risk. Whitmer can’t shut anyone down anymore because the MI Supreme Court told her she couldn’t and for another 3 weeks, she has to listen. Then liberals take control of our state Supreme Court - which I’m 100% positive they cheated to accomplish. Then she’ll have free reign again.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel,

Have you uncovered anything that would make 7pm ET significant? Or is 7 just when the rally starts?

link

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join