It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 113
<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CrazyFox
But it does matter what the courts and judges say about them.
And what have the judges been saying?

What did the judges say about the 50 some odd cases they dismissed in 2000 wrt Bush v Gore?
edit on 5-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman
We are a democratic republic.

No, we are a Constitutional Republic.

Why do people always forget the word democratic?

Because nowhere is it found in the founding documents, although the Founders did wax eloquently about how much they despised dumbocracies.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: illece
Very worrying. Hubby and I may have to take it if we want to be able to hug our Grandkids again, it has been almost a year already!!

What are you waiting for???

Please tell me you are not waiting for permission from some government beaurorat to hug your grand kids?

If you are - then no offense, but that is a perfect example of how we got into this predicament in the first place.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: CrazyFox
But it does matter what the courts and judges say about them.
And what have the judges been saying?

what did the judges say about the 50 some off cases they dismissed in 2000 wrt Bush v Gore?

Yup. State courts with Dem appointed judges ruling against Trump is expected. Anything otherwise would 1) be unprecedented 2) gaslighting their own party.

THIS is why Dems pitched a holy fit about ACB. RBG sealed the Dems short term & long term fate by not letting Obama replace her. Breyer too.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

But my mom who is older than biden broke her shoulder. No cast. No pain pills. Was fine in a month.

It all depends on how bad the fracture is.

Do we know how bad joes fracture was? No we do not. but we like to guess don't we.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Can anyone link to those court cases? I would like to see for myself how many where dismissed.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

It could be an internal issue....now resolved.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: bradychick
I wonder if Joe is coherent enough to realize he's not receiving the military section of the Intelligence briefing?

Happy D5 Avalanche Day everyone!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
But my mom who is older than biden broke her shoulder. No cast. No pain pills. Was fine in a month.

It all depends on how bad the fracture is.

It also depends heavily on the state of health of the individual in question.

If you eat extremely unhealthy, you can have extremely brittle bones and piss poor recovery capabilities in your 20's.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: angelchemuel

Speaking of that. I found it funny as hell that you can eat at a restaurant by sitting outside in a tent with no air circulation, but going inside where the air is cycled through an HVAC system is a big no-no. Wear a mask so that you have poor air transfer, and only sit in places that also have the same. I'm waiting for them to say that we are ok to travel as long as we wear plastic bags over our heads.

I keep hearing that the proof of anyone getting sick at a restaurant is slim to none. Slim has headed for the exits in fact.

This is true. In MI there is an association of restaurant owners (I forget the exact name) suing the state over the recent closure for indoor dining for this very reason. The science shows that restaurants are not hot spots. Now bars are a separate matter and I don't know what the true data on that is. I just know the restaurant owners have included evidence in their lawsuit about traditional restaurants.

IMO, folks are not going about this the right way. The issues are actually clear, as when a company applied for a "license" they give complete control to the state. That includes shutting them down for electrical violations or The Rona Hoax. So going in an arguing the point "it is safe" etc. to open actually reinforces the point the state is making. By asking the state to "reopen" one is reinforcing the idea the state is in charge.

The better argument is to go in and argue the original terms of the license made no distinction between "essential and non essential" and by not defining that clearly, it prevented anyone from making an informed choice. Also, the license didn't list "public health crises" as a supreme form to define essential.

The last thing I do is because of that,,,, I'd demand ALL business shutdown immediately.

It seems counter intuitive to ask that all be shutdown, but if one must they all have must according to the terms agreed to when the license was accepted. Put the onus on the system to define the public health crises as a crises, not a pick and choose NWO planned event.

As a bigger point, I see this all the time. I see folks arguing pre-planned talking points in an attempt to win some argument or another, so often failing to understand the beast they are fighting or its weaknesses. In college I knew the nature of my crappy teachers, so I wrote papers designed to placate them or their readers, NOT actual papers rooted in my belief. It was my lesson in understanding the audience, I found I could write papers for anyone on anything as long as I knew the audience. Sadly too many fail to understand their audience or their weaknesses.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm glued to breaking news today. Those few snowballs a month ago are many now and getting pretty big. Once that avalanche hits...well, first I'll go to social media to read leftist comments (got to have some fun once in awhile in this nation-at-stake business).

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: bradychick
I wonder if Joe is coherent enough to realize he's not receiving the military section of the Intelligence briefing?

Happy D5 Avalanche Day everyone!

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

37. In the prime of life. Joe is over twice that age. I’m not making any guesses. My specialty is geriatrics. I only wanted to point out the comparison is apples to oranges.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Digital General clip. Listen carefully, curious word choice.

Also, very high praise indeed.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

PM GIGS

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

Has she been found guilty in a court of law?

If not then a true american would say she is innocent.

I think she was found guilty,but felons(non fraud) get their rights back to vote. She will not if she was convicted.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Theories on Luciferase

Apparently THIS one is not the MIT tatoo or microdot. just read it slowly like i did.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Any links to this parade that Trump is going to be at today please as in live coverage?
Thanking you in advance

Apologies if I have missunderstood.....been busy putting up my tree

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Because I was tired M1T1 and didn't think of it... thank you for doing it for me!

top topics

<< 110  111  112    114  115  116 >>

join