It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Well worth a watch (3:34 mins)... video by the Computer repair man who died after giving Hunters laptop to the FBI (and a copy to Rudy Giuliani)

Video is in this GatewayPundit article

Wait, I thought the article that said he died was determined to be satire?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I don not believe that twitter is the same as a news channel. Not even close.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I had an uncle (Gyne/Obs) he always said the same thing he also added that everything was in the hands of the anaesthetist and not the surgeon's.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We are a REPUBLIC.

We are a democratic republic.

Why do people always forget the word democratic?

en.wikipedia.org...

In the US, the notion that a republic was a form of democracy was common from the time of its founding, and the concepts associated with representative democracy (and hence with a democratic republic) are suggested by John Adams (writing in 1784):

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: cherokeetroy

We are all puppets on strings. Every single one of us.

Speak for yourself. I just dance under the strings until the time is right.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Had anyone seen the news for the last few days? Stimulus checks in exchange for taking the vaccine. Preying on desperate people after they have been put out of work.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: illece
a reply to: CanadianMason

Very worrying. Hubby and I may have to take it if we want to be able to hug our Grandkids again, it has been almost a year already!!

A year you will never get back. Please go hug your grandkids...go hug them now! They need you as much as you need them!
I may be speaking out of turn and you might be living in different states to each other which makes it even more difficult and I don't know the complexities of your family, we all have them. I'm speaking as a new grandmother myself.
HOWEVER, this is inhuman. What's the very worse that could happen? Kids we know are very good transmitters of any virus. You could catch this virus or any other one anywhere. My heart bleeds for all the trauma these restrictions are causing.
My apologies if I am speaking out of turn.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: illece
a reply to: CanadianMason

Very worrying. Hubby and I may have to take it if we want to be able to hug our Grandkids again, it has been almost a year already!!

I'm so sorry you are going through that - your comment, above all the other reasons, is why I hope these people rot in jail first and then hell. The psychological warfare being waged on people by intentionally creating unnecessary divides in their families is the very definition of evil. The talking points of some people haven't updated since March and even I am finding it increasingly difficult to have compassion for them as it seems they are choosing to remain ignorant. And that's saying a lot because I'm known in my friends and family circle for being very patient and for my ability to employ dual perspective when evaluating other people's motives/position in "disagreements". I'm really worried we are reaching a point of no return and I have almost no hope left that these people will come around on the election fraud because they have a front row seat to visual proof that COVID isn't as deadly as claimed and they are making an active choice to ignore it.

I do still hope, though, that when the vaccine starts to be distributed in the US that some of those people will start to let their guard down and that is a gloriously slippery slope. I also think its a good sign that past presidents are offering to take it on TV because that suggests that it won't be mandatory for now. I do pray that your family chills a bit once THEY have taken the vaccine and they don't force you to do something against your will.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Placebo performs better than the new Covid vaccine.
Vaccine causing more symptoms than the placebo
HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COVID-19 VACCINE? - Highwire-

New details from the #Covid19 trials have revealed troubling details in the clinical trial design. This new revelation calls into question the real efficacy of the Covid vaccine

I’m watching this right now. Please watch to learn how the vaccine is a failure.
edit on 5-12-2020 by Observationalist because: Added longer link title and quote from video description

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Good morning friends. Ran across this guy last night. Interesting perspectives.

link

link

For those that consider Jr might be alive
link

link of explanation

link shot around the world

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

pbs.twimg.com...

ORIG.

twitter.com...
edit on 5-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

To bad every repub voted against it so it probably wont pass the senate.

I wish repub voters would make the repubs do this.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

That's was a very informative video. Thanks for posting

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: CrazyFox

Whether you agree or disagree with them is a different question

But it does matter what the courts and judges say about them.
And what have the judges been saying?

The judges haven't been saying anything about the evidence the president's team is presenting because they aren't really reviewing it... they all know their decision means nothing and that they are just a step on the ladder as the suit moves to the highest court where the decision is final. ANY decision they make will be appealed and is therefore irrelevant. They all are aware of how the court system operates even if most Americans don't and the media continues to pretend it doesn't. That's why they are issuing these fast decisions that couldn't possibly allow them enough time to review the exhibits attached to the complaints. Personally, I think the average citizen on both sides is placing way too much emphasis on these meaningless decisions. Usually when they are doing this "run it up the flagpole" sprint, the lower courts issue a decision that won't change the status quo so that if it runs all the way to the Supreme Court but they decline to hear it, the suit isn't "won" by default. That's why even conservative judge's are ruling "against" the President's cause.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: angelchemuel

Speaking of that. I found it funny as hell that you can eat at a restaurant by sitting outside in a tent with no air circulation, but going inside where the air is cycled through an HVAC system is a big no-no. Wear a mask so that you have poor air transfer, and only sit in places that also have the same. I'm waiting for them to say that we are ok to travel as long as we wear plastic bags over our heads.

I keep hearing that the proof of anyone getting sick at a restaurant is slim to none. Slim has headed for the exits in fact.

This is true. In MI there is an association of restaurant owners (I forget the exact name) suing the state over the recent closure for indoor dining for this very reason. The science shows that restaurants are not hot spots. Now bars are a separate matter and I don't know what the true data on that is. I just know the restaurant owners have included evidence in their lawsuit about traditional restaurants.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
BREAKING:
GA DeKalb County can't prove chain of custody of GA absentee ballots from drop boxes.

DeKalb County Cannot Find Chain of Custody Records for Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes: ‘It Has Not Been Determined If Responsive Records to Your Request Exist’

georgiastarnews.com... -determined-if-responsive-records-to-your-request-exist/

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Placebo performs better than the new Covid vaccine.
Vaccine causing more symptoms than the placebo
HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COVID-19 VACCINE? - Highwire-

New details from the #Covid19 trials have revealed troubling details in the clinical trial design. This new revelation calls into question the real efficacy of the Covid vaccine

I’m watching this right now. Please watch to learn how the vaccine is a failure.

Amazing find. Shared with everyone I can through email.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Has she been found guilty in a court of law?

If not then a true american would say she is innocent.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

That's was a very informative video. Thanks for posting

You bet, Del Bigtree’s videos usually get taken down from YouTube. I found his website a better, stable resource.
edit on 5-12-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

|Excellent video.
Thank you for sharing.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join