It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 32 -

page: 115
<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

One of my favourite films...even though it didn't show Cromwell's evil side.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Freemasons Say They're Needed Now More Than Ever. So Why Are Their Ranks Dwindling?

In 1959, about 4.5% of all American men were Freemasons, but in recent years membership has fallen off roughly 75%.

Freemasons have long wielded the qualities most irresistible to thriller writers and conspiracy theorists — secrecy, politics, power and celebrity. Among their members are Founding Fathers, presidents, musicians, artists and businessmen. But today, as membership plummets within one of the oldest international fraternal organizations ever to exist, a new question persists: What is the point?

"I don't know, really, how we combat [the loss of members]. If I had the answer to that, we would have solved the problem years ago," said Christopher Hodapp, a historian and author of multiple books on Freemasonry. "But I'll tell you, something that's scaring the hell out of me is this COVID shutdown thing. God help us all when we stand back and survey the crumbling wreckage that that has caused."

Every Mason you talk to will stand there and say, 'Yeah, we're needed now more than we've ever been needed.' "

The challenge, he said, is finding a way to communicate that.

"How do you get the message of, yes, there is a place where you can go where people aren't at each other's throats, there's a place that deliberately stops the kind of arguments that are making your life miserable."

O Brother, Where Art Thou CanadianMason? This is interesting given the Covert-19 isolation psyop and how it plays on people's minds and I wonder if other secret societies to mystery schools to various 'cult' membership if they are also seeing a decline and/or are some seeing a membership increase.? On the flip-side instead of joining any club, a few of my friends back in July/August had decided to sell most everything, pack-up the kids, vacate suburbia and go explore the nomadic lifestyle...one family moved to Alaska and the other to the desert southwest away from everyone and everything and wait for the fall-out to settle.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: doobydoll

Well it dont modify your DNA,so there is no danger of becoming "unpure". I still wont be getting it. Still the guy who named the protein wanted to troll religious people/christians and influence them to not get anything with that in it because he wants them to die or stay sick.

Oh here is a link you might want to see. It mentions Isaiah 14. down near the bottom after reading the top of page.

thetruthbehind.tv...

Please, I know what Lucifer symbolises. That fact does not change no matter what text you keep linking to.

Lucifer symbolises lies deceit hate fear and all abominations. This vaccine is also under that symbolism. It's bad.

Still the guy who named the protein wanted to troll religious people/christians and influence them to not get anything with that in it because he wants them to die or stay sick.

No. It was named after the Latin 'Lucifer', meaning 'Light-bearer' . ..

The name was first used by Raphaël Dubois who invented the words luciferin and luciferase, for the substrate and enzyme, respectively. Both words are derived from the Latin word Lucifer – meaning lightbearer.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 5-12-2020 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

bradychick, there have been several tweet decodes over the last week or so where I've noticed, for example, 7s in timestamps or chan post numbers but I've not found reason to build them into the decode.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Lucy (2014) - Brain usage 100%. Creepy movie, vax, Great Reset, Transhumanist agenda. Many thought it was Hollyweird coolness.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
George Soros Appoints Smartmatic Chairman Lord Mark Malloch-Brown As President Of His Open Society Foundations

In a bold move, globalist billionaire George Soros recently announced the replacement of Open Society Foundations President Patrick Gaspard with none other than Smartmatic Voting System’s Chairman Mark Malloch-Brown:

source

pic of Soros and Malloch sitting together

In that pic I posted above, they're sitting in front of a logo for "International Crisis Group". I did a quick search and found this article:

INTERNATIONAL CRISIS GROUP DESTROYS AMERICA ON TAXPAYER FUNDS

International Crisis Group (ICG). George Soros provided the organization’s seed funding in 1995. This was the same year that Bill Clinton founded the Highlands Group to weaponize patents in fascist “public-private partnerships.” Many of the contributors to ICG participated in those illegal secret meetings with the U.S. Department of Defense Office of Net Assessment—the funder of Stefan Halper in the Trump-Russia Hoax. John M. Deutch was also confirmed at CIA Director. Bill Clinton wrote Executive Order 12958 upending the information classification process.

PILGRIMS SOCIETY PROPONENTS OF GLOBALIZATION AND ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT ARE FUNDING ICG – IT IS EQUIVALENT TO A GLOBALIST STATE DEPARTMENT

Oak Foundation is a notoriously far-left Pilgrims Society NGO that even supports China’s Belt and Road Initiative. British-born businessman Alan M. Parker, currently living in Geneva, Switzerland with an estimated net worth of about $2 billion. Current president Douglas Griffiths previously worked in various position within Barack Obama’s  (Hillary Clinton) State Department

aim4truth.org

I did a search on Oak Foundation and found that it's a partner to the CDC Foundation

I wasn't aware that CDC had a foundation. But it does. This is becoming so predictable. They hide behind all their fake foundations, supported by their fake wealth so they can cling to their illusion of power over us.

This toad looking, subhuman trash should have been taken into custody and disposed of a long time ago
edit on 5-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This stuff is endless...lost in a labyrinth.

^^ "Branson"

On the 23 of June, 2011 a secret five hour meeting took place between WikiLeaks publisher Julian Assange, who was under house arrest in rural UK at the time and Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

Also in attendance was Jared Cohen, a former Secretary of State advisor to Hillary Clinton, Scott Malcomson, Director of Speechwriting for Ambassador Susan Rice at the US State Department and current Communications Director of the International Crisis Group, and Lisa Shields, Vice President of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Schmidt and Cohen requested the meeting, they said, to discuss ideas for "The New Digital World", their forthcoming book to be published on April 23, 2013.

https:// wikileaks dot org/Transcript-Meeting-Assange-Schmidt.html

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I was half naked and wet when I broke my foot yes! lol

It was during a camping trip. At the river. I was gathering firewood after swimming. Dropped a heavy log on my foot.
Camped for 1 more day after that.
I said i and no boot but that's not true. I just didn't wear it.

But I have to ask has there been a rumor that biden was naked while playing with the dog? Because I haven't heard that one yet.

I just realized something. If bidens break had been bad it would have had a cast not a boot right? Aren't boots for minor fractures?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Right.

I 'm sure no one here is claiming to know how brittle bidens bones are though.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I’m not making any guesses.

The entire conversation about why biden isn't wearing a boot anymore is nothing but guesses.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I was talking about what she has been accused of doing in this election.
People are saying she committed fraud.

Although I'm starting to think that the word fraud is losing all meaning and being used to describe anyone for anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Well like you and everyone else on this website I believe I'm one of the few who are not being manipulated.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
So there is this pic of Loefflers aide that died in a car crash....

I do have to say I find this particular placement of vehicles very suspect.

It appears to be 3 vehicles. One sedan, one flatbed truck and one mangled something on the front of the flatbed.

So, the accident had to have happened well before the scene here and somehow the vehicles all came to a stop at this spot.

I have been on numerous accident scenes with fatalities and this is not how a accident with explosions and fire ends up.

This scene looks more like a low speed pass with something in one of the vehicles exploding as the pass occurred.

Or maybe my tinfoil hat is too tight.

It obviously is not a roadside bomb as there is no crater.

One of those vehicles was rigged to explode.

Anyone have any more one the story such as the other drivers involved?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So there is this pic of Loefflers aide that died in a car crash....

I do have to say I find this particular placement of vehicles very suspect.

It appears to be 3 vehicles. One sedan, one flatbed truck and one mangled something on the front of the flatbed.

So, the accident had to have happened well before the scene here and somehow the vehicles all came to a stop at this spot.

I have been on numerous accident scenes with fatalities and this is not how a accident with explosions and fire ends up.

This scene looks more like a low speed pass with something in one of the vehicles exploding as the pass occurred.

Or maybe my tinfoil hat is too tight.

It obviously is not a roadside bomb as there is no crater.

One of those vehicles was rigged to explode.

Anyone have any more one the story such as the other drivers involved?

Oh....and is that a tesla? If so it could explain the explosion from the batteries I guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
To me it looks like a car bomb went off, and the truck was used to limit collateral damage. That's just me though, I also thought that a garbage truck was purposely parked on the railroad tracks to give a message to a group of Republican Congressional members by creating a train accident.

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Larger sample of mailed in ballots have just been examined in Arizona. 11% of that sample found to be not legal.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

i know who invented it. the guy was trolling christians with it.

its funny these vaccinations have no microdots in them. a vital part of the beast system and they are too deep to make your skin show a glow as well.
edit on 20000000pppm by yuppa because: info

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A court ordered statistically significant sample of Arizona's mail in ballots found 11% of the accepted ballots did NOT match according to the Democrats' own expert.

Did not match what?

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Not rumor.

nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Larger sample of mailed in ballots have just been examined in Arizona. 11% of that sample found to be not legal.

mobile.twitter.com...

The % growing.

top topics

<< 112  113  114    116  117  118 >>

join