It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof masks don't do jack

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

So, which part of the rona is it that scares you exactly?

The part where you have a high chance of absolutely no symptoms? Is it the mild.cold like symptoms? Those worse flu like symptoms that leave you bed ridden for a couple weeks? Your extremely slim chance of dying?

Which part of this is so terrifying to people?

I've been trying to figure this out for months now.
edit on 20/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control conducted a study across 11 hospitals in July of this year (2020).

The CDC found that 8 out of 10 CoronaVirus-19 patients wore a mask "most" or "all" of the time, yet contracted the disease anyway.

techstartups.com...

The CDC said the same thing about common masks (the masks 90% of Americans wear) not being effective against diseases, for decades before this year.

What we're seeing this year is purely a takeover...an attempt to dumb-down the population(s). It's not based on "science".

There are some gullible people who believe the mask B.S., but that's OK. If they want to wear one, it doesn't hurt anyone, and makes them feel more secure.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

If I were to take Vitamin C today, I'd have a cold in 2 days. That stuff is like kryptonite to me, it has an adverse effect much like Ritalin would jack me up since I don't have ADHD.

I can't believe people in a hospital would be allowed to sit with no masks. I DID wear one while I sat in an empty hospital for 5+ hours while my wife had a kidney stone surgically removed on April 29. I even took a picture of the empty room I waited in. No receptionist at the desk or anything.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

For me it’s the 1/3 of covid patients who suffer permanent brain, lung, or other damage. Even the asymptomatic ones.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: LSU2018

Someone ought to feel my mask after a hard workout at tae kwon do. Thing is soaked!

Outside of smelling fantastic, imagine how many germs are lingering around inside it.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

If I were to take Vitamin C today, I'd have a cold in 2 days. That stuff is like kryptonite to me, it has an adverse effect much like Ritalin would jack me up since I don't have ADHD.

I can't believe people in a hospital would be allowed to sit with no masks. I DID wear one while I sat in an empty hospital for 5+ hours while my wife had a kidney stone surgically removed on April 29. I even took a picture of the empty room I waited in. No receptionist at the desk or anything.

Seriously, over the last week not a single covid patient that I’ve cared for has worn their masks. Now, when I go into a room, I ask them “please put your mask on” before I’ll even start to provide care.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Looks like South Korea went this entire time without masks. They only started enforcing the wearing of mask since Nov 13. Here's what it looks like on a chart, another comical example of how pointless masks are.

edit on 20/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: LSU2018

Those people have been wearing masks for 15 years. Not to mention, you don't know if the data coming from Korea is accurate or not.

I'm Korean and my mom only watches Korean news, it is accurate.
Also pre-covid, Koreans wear masks when they are sick or if it is environmentally a dusty or high pollution day. As the chart
shows the mask use went up significantly during covid.

One MAJOR difference between Korea and the US. In Korea elders are very highly respected. If you have to wear a mask to protect your elders, you will do without question. It is not a matter of the government, it is more cultural.

ALSO, the OP said prove otherwise, I show my chart and now you guys don't believe it.. ha

You must be talking about South Korea then. I don't believe we get accurate news from the dictators in North Korea. As far as elders, I've always respected them. But I make an exception for politicians.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yeah that's stupid. Even I agree with wearing one if you have it and especially if you're in the hospital. I won't wear one in the store or gas station but I will in a hospital or Dr's Office.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Sweden f'd up, they are reconsidering their early decision.

Sweden has a lower number of deaths per million than Spain, Italy, UK, Brazil, USA, Mexico, and France. Many of those countries had strict lockdown laws and mask laws yet they got hit harder than Sweden. Sweden took exactly the right actions by protecting the elderly and high risk people but not preventing people from working if they wanted to. The spike in cases Sweden is seeing now is no different from all the other European nations which are experiencing a large spike in cases, regardless of what measures they put in place. However if the death rate remains low yet cases are rising rapidly, like we see happening in many nations, that indicates more people are being tested or that the test is flawed, and based on what Elon Musk recently tweeted there are massive flaws in the test. I wouldn't be surprised if it tests positive for a normal cold (which is also a type of coronavirus).

edit on 20/11/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Mine did write me a note saying for me to NOT wear a mask. Work told me to either work from home or take time off until I COULD wear one. Haven't tried to go to a store yet.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Looks like South Korea went this entire time without masks. They only started enforcing the wearing of mask since Nov 13. Here's what it looks like on a chart, another comical example of how pointless masks are.

The whole point is that they really didn't need to enforce it, people just did it. AND it worked

link   

Did you actually read any of the studies where those results came from?

I have, it's another case of media greatly misinterpreting scientific results.

link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: vonclod

Sweden f'd up, they are reconsidering their early decision.

Sweden has a lower number of deaths per million than Spain, Italy, UK, Brazil, USA, Mexico, and France. Many of those countries had strict lockdown laws and mask laws yet they got hit harder than Sweden. Sweden took exactly the right actions by protecting the elderly and high risk people but not preventing people from working if they wanted to. The spike in cases Sweden is seeing now is no different from all the other European nations which are experiencing a large spike in cases, regardless of what measures they put in place. However if the death rate remains low yet cases are rising rapidly, like we see happening in many nations, that indicates more people are being tested or that the test is flawed, and based on what Elon Musk recently tweeted there are massive flaws in the test. I wouldn't be surprised if it tests positive for a normal cold (which is also a type of coronavirus).

Actually the tests give false negatives. Pretty significantly too. We have plenty hospital patients that continually test negative but have all the symptoms and we treat them as if they are positive, not as statistics but as far as treatment and Ppe. And I expect that the rising cases but steady death numbers have two reasons. First is that we are better able to treat it, and also that deaths usually start following about 4 weeks after the cases spike. We just haven’t gotten there yet. As more and more hospitals get maxed out I expect we will see more deaths as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

Sure. Sure it is. And the virus is a scam. And masks don’t work. And it’s just a bad flu. And it will end with the election. And Biden is a commie. And trump won the election. I don’t like this any more than anyone else, but denial and magical thinking will only land us in a worse catastrophe.

It’s funny, but In all the pandemic style movies in the past, none of them predicted that the overwhelming response of the us would be denial.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

A sample size of less than 50 people where they don't control for age or underlying condition is not good science..i've yet to see any rona study with much more than a hundred.people, most have far less.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Don't be swayed by the MaskHoles attacking you.

They are science deniers.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: dug88

And it’s just a bad flu.

No, it’s not, because when someone gets sick with the flu, they know they have it because the symptoms are awful. With this virus, most people don’t even have any symptoms and only know they have it because they had to get a test for it.

The flu is much, much worse than this virus.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Of course it is. And the hospitals look like this during the flu every year. And icus are maxed out by the flu every year. And the flu kills 1.4 million people every year. And the US loses 258,000 people to the flu every year.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It’s funny, but In all the pandemic style movies in the past, none of them predicted that the overwhelming response of the us would be denial.

Such a situation could only occur when people aren't really in fear for their life, and that could only occur when the symptoms pose very little threat to the majority of people. When a truly severe virus hits us no one will be denying it and we wont be arguing about whether it's less or more severe than a common cold.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join