It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable proof masks don't do jack

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
Masks work.

The graphs prove it if you learn how to read one. Having read through this whole thread of 90% opinion I've seen little to no mention of infection rate.

Without masks the infection rate would've rose drastically. Try comparing your graphs with areas their was no mask mandate and compare the curve. The R rate explodes without masks or lock downs.

As for the small crowd claiming all diseases are mighty morphing power rangers? Get a grip.

Y'all claim nonsense about PCR testing too, considering how PCR works you'd see the same results from families of 'power rangers' because dna doesn't evolve like that. It's like claiming a caterpillar isn't a butterfly and that they share no genetic traits nor dna. A caterpillar isn't a butterfly... Yet. I know one thing though, it doesn't alter its dna and become literally another lifeform.

Seems many others were barely educated like I was. It's a dangerous thing when you can consume information without the commonsense to watch what you eat. Please keep your diets to yourself.

All you are doing is a Salesjob for the Status Quo....you are regurgitating what others tell you ..... why would anyone trust Charts and Graphs?...who says they are honest and altruistic?....there is no way for anyone to have faith that data is not biased and in fact there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence showing that it is in fact and has been historically biased tainted bastardized and predjudiced against the CommonFolk.

Be as firm in your convictions and as terse as you wish in you statements but you are very very underinformed to the point of being dangerous.

I do not care what you think you have learned....because you HAVE NOT learned anything you have been TAUGHT THINGS...your brain is like a Computer...it takes in what its told to then spits that out on demand......

Do you even know the difference between learning and being taught?

Get a grip?.....you are wayyyy to far on the left side of center....lol...lol....I suppose you are a big supporter of "viruses" being real unto themselves huh?

The Charts and graphs are only as good as the People behind their manufacture.....People have zero reason to trust what they are being told.

You get a grip.....try comparing your Graphs and Curves......lol....lol...you just dont get it do you?....COMPARE THEM?......you have to compare them because you cannot COMPILE THEM.....and you cannot compile them because there are many competing Agendas in play and they all tell lies to benefit themselves and to disenfranchise others .

www.bing.com... Fq%3DBlade%2BRunner%2BPris%2B%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

Just use your brain to learn instead of letting yourself be"taught". You might stop being such a loose cannon.Compare vs compile....learning vs being taught.....jeepers....

edit on 21-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
A virus is not a living thing. You can’t “kill” what’s not alive.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hal0070
A virus is not a living thing. You can’t “kill” what’s not alive.

A viral SIZED bit of dead inert RNA/DNA surrounded by an Anti-body capsule is not alive and cannot be "killed".

A viral SIZED Pleomorphic Bacteria that is surrounded by a lipid-fat capsule that mimics Antibody coatings alive and living vicariously in your bloodstream CAN BE KILLED.

There are viral SIZED things.....there is no such entity unto itself as to be called a "virus" it does not exist it is a weaponized lie based upon data gleaned from knowledge and research on Pleomorphic Bacteria and what they do to the human body.

Sola Virtus Invicta
What We Learn One We Learn All
WWL1WLA

edit on 21-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder
I'm not sure how effective masks are or not but I do know that in my area every restaurant is packed and no one is wearing masks so the chart isn't really valid here as far as I'm concerned. When it comes to life and death, is it really that big a deal to wear the mask for awhile? I hate the damned things but would hate to be wrong and end up killing someone. If it's useless, then what's the harm?

I would think if this were a conspiracy that NOT having the ability to identify everyone wouldn't be ideal. I'd pick something else. The vaccine in concerning, my wife is very high risk and we're on the fence but thinking of trying to hold out a few months to see how people react.

That said, I plan on getting a shot. I had Influenza B last year and it hit me like a truck where I needed antivirals and didn't feel right for months afterwards.

edit on 21-11-2020 by Paschar0 because: grammar

edit on 21-11-2020 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

What the mask does do is demonstrate the power of fear when cast like
chanting spell by the media.

It's a show of power by those who control the media and everything else.

Mostly very ugly people I know I wouldn't miss.

But people will wear them til their brain shrivels.

This world is so full of sh!t!

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

All I see is undeniable proof that some people didn't even do the first class of a statistics course.

Repeat after me: correlation is not causation.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Please could you post where you got these charts from, this would be very important to me if you could provide these.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
A friend of mine is a treating doctor and she got COVID from a patient. Both wearing masks. Less than 5 minute exposure time.

So this doctor friend of yours only has one patient? Otherwise, how did they know who gave them Covid since it has an incubation period of days/weeks? Maybe a little less Outbreak for you.

Masks can only help prevent the spread of a virus, it can't make it worse, wear the mask and STFU.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Not true. They do something. Helps in keeping all the flem from peoples coughs on there masks and from flying everywere. Also helps in incubating and spreading bacteria and other such important things.

But the most important things that masks do is, it makes you look so much cooler. Like your a ninja or something, everybody should wear a mask.

See even my avatar has a mask on. You know why? Because its a ninja kitty. And masks are cool.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

Repeat after me: correlation is not causation.

I didn't say there's any correlation, that's the point, it's a complete lack of correlation.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well, you have certainly shown you don't understand what "correlation does not imply causation" means.

You posted a bunch of graphs showing mandated use of masks with an upsurge of covid cases after the mandates were in effect. You then try to say that since these places where masks were mandated had an increase in cases, "masks don't do jack".

That is correlation. You don't have to call it that for it to be that.

Also, you are arguing from ignorance because you have no idea if the number of cases would have been different if masks were not mandated, which means you can't really say if they did something or didn't do jack.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bmused7

a reply to: ThinkingCap

Trying to kill bad bacteria is wrong approach. You'll always kill the good bugs too and probably first. Not to mention when you eat stuff like Garlic and Oregano all the time your bugs are resistant to it. All of them. It is the case with Streptococcus mutans in the mouth. It's pretty much the last man standing when we poison ourselves and the other bacteria with antibiotic toothpastes and fluoride.
The best way is to provide the good bugs with probiotics they like to eat and special stuff like urea to help them alkalize the biofilms. Make them healthy and happy with diet and they will take care of the bad DNA junk and the bad bugs. Garlic feeds the bugs with a good kind of solluble starch and also detoxifies the body, It's effective because of that rather than it being antibiotic. It's a food. Organic material easily eaten by microbes and molds. Oregano oil is a mix of powerful terpenes. A different animal. It's like drinking turpentine to kill parasites. I tried that. Up to 10 ml a day. Nasty. It kinda burns the tongue and gums. I'd rather use lavender oil or something less agressive next time.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It's a good job you're not a scientist if you think that's "proof"

It's physically impossible for a mask *NOT* to reduce infection rates.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

It's a good job you're not a scientist if you think that's "proof"

It's physically impossible for a mask *NOT* to reduce infection rates.

If it's physically impossible, then why have so many places with mask mandates and high rates of compliance experienced spikes after the mandates were put in place?

Where I live, the mandates have been in place since early this summer. There is high compliance everywhere, and yet just this past month, we've had a spike.

If it's physically impossible as you say ... then that spike should not exist to the degree it does.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
'Just Wear a Damn Mask,' Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan - Republican - Nov. 5, 2020

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: SeaWorthy

But masks don't work according to the OP so wood dust, paint thinners and metal dust will still get into you. All those workers are idiots and a threat to our constitution....decades ago but no one said anything then.

Lol I guess you must jest!

Clearly they mean it does not work for something as small as covid19

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You posted a bunch of graphs showing mandated use of masks with an upsurge of covid cases after the mandates were in effect.

You're reaching conclusions that I never made. I wasn't claiming the large 2nd waves were caused by people wearing masks, many nations without mandatory masks still have large second waves. My point was, it doesn't matter at what point masks were enforced, it did absolutely nothing to reduce case numbers or impact the curve in any way what so ever. If it was even remotely true that masks work then there should be some sort of noticeable impact, it should be easy to show that masks help reduce the spread of Covid-19.

Also, you are arguing from ignorance because you have no idea if the number of cases would have been different if masks were not mandated, which means you can't really say if they did something or didn't do jack.

Oh so comparisons between places with and without masks isn't good enough now? Unless we can go back in time and change mask rules you're not going to accept the obvious truth? Whatever, like I said it doesn't affect me, I haven't worn a mask since this nonsense began. But if you want to continue doing something which is totally pointless because it makes you feel safer then go right ahead, just don't try to enforce your delusional beliefs upon others.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

I posted a link to the video where I got them, and in the video he provides the original source. Ron Paul also showed some of these charts on his show a few weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This.

With or without a mask, everyone is having a large spike.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

All your statistics mean jack if people don't wear any effective N95 mouthnose mask.
Type2r and self fabricated mask don't filter out anything and even the N95 masks nead to be worn properly.
When you don't you increase the risk of catching the 'rona instead of reducing it to near 0.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join