It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

VERY VERY curious website here. This site looks like it was created and published in about 8 hours. It is about as bare bones as it gets, and that Looking Glass Blog only goes back to June 22, 2020. This almost looks like one of those fake University or Business sites that dishonest people use to lie on their resume.

It looks like something at first glance, but there is nothing under the hood.

Very curious, indeed....

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

GG, are you in the UK?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

ATS went down not for long but looked that way for me.
Twetch went down and all the big boys .. google, reddit etc they all went down. A lot went down in different ways and came back up. Looks like someone testing a kill switch. It wasnt like ddos it was like someone put a several spanners in the works.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: carewemust

ATS went down not for long but looked that way for me.
Twetch went down and all the big boys .. google, reddit etc they all went down. A lot went down in different ways and came back up. Looks like someone testing a kill switch. It wasnt like ddos it was like someone put a several spanners in the works.

It would serve big tech right if they were all knocked offline. They need to know what it means to be silenced.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Another good one into Scytl and Qsnatch. The first post says "Eyes on" and breaks it all down in the thread. Definitely Q related, might even be some hidden messages in there.

It's my opinion this is all related and the smoking gun. It ties in to my other 2 posts. And all the questions about qsnatch

mobile.twitter.com...

Also here is a list of partners of Scytl.

edit on 11/12/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/12/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Fvck NO.
Mississippi. You can pry my guns from my....you know the rest.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

We should discredit them immediately. Pull a Trump move and try to get ahead of the narrative.

Certainly if they are what they might be. Ears to the ground on this aspect in coming days. This guy is out there talking and doing interviews. A quick search on Russ Ramsland through DudckDuckGo shows that he has been doing interviews for a number of days.

The real problem is, because Q is faceless, there is no one to approach to validate genuine or false. This is why it is important to pay attention to narratives and where they are pointing... that and the people pushing them. Ramsland ran for Congress (Tea party Repub) in 2016 and lost. If Q was right about the levels of corruption, he could just be another swamp creature. Again... not sure how to confirm.

I'm trying to weigh up whether it is worth the effort of looking into his history. Just remember the name Russ Ramsland when looking at information coming in. If it starts to magnify, then take note of what he is saying and conversations around his info..

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I've posted a few posts involving them, hopefully you read through them and can help us all understand it better.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
remember
Big if true. Anons can confirm/debunk this?

twitter.com...

I said earlier, that this fraud is in the TENS OF MILLIONS in the order of magnitude. It is going to be a world changing outcome.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Fresh off the press!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Also it appears if you look through the data, it shows Qsnatch as a medium risk and was overrided manually to show it as zero threat. There are also websites and addresses in the data worth being looked at. I'm juggling work and this, I will do the best I can to answer your question as it is a valid point. But this is what we do, this is ATS!!!

Just want to say everyone here is doing an amazing job working together, to link things to Q and go down the rabbit holes he leads us to.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
MSM and Left are whistling past the graveyard.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Or could Qsnatch be the bug that was relaying the fraud back to the white hats?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Trump gets win in PA Court on ballot exclusions.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: Aallanon
How many more “days of darkness”?

9 days since the election. Last post was 4949 on Nov 03, 2020 at 1:27:36 AM EST.

Any significance to 4950 being the next post number?

operationq.pub...

yes. 4950 would reduce to 18 then 9 = completion.

Q will likely not post during this seQuence, folks need to suck it up and use what they have taught themselves.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So this video:

www.bitchute.com...

Appears under the "Election Fraud" page under the "Product and Services" banner on the asog.us website.

Coincidentally, or not, it speaks about the QSnatch malware.

And then there is this site, on the same Election Fraud page:

www.economicwarroom.com...

Very weird...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They were well aware of what the left was planning. There are many clues especially from q that say this. We have reports from Trumps war room the were watching the machines in real time. Imo I think has all goods he needs, it's just wether he absolutely needs to release them to win. Because I believe it will be so shocking to america most can't handle it. I think he's holding his cards tight and will only play them when necessary.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

GG, are you in the UK?

Still wondering where that came from? Because of the kilt?
Nah just like the MSM lies, Mississippi is waaaaaay more tolerant than they would have you believe.
Just like the rest of the country, we are tolerant to our own detriment.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That's big news, much appreciated

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join