It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

one thing for sure - With all these Election officials and Secretary of States standing by the "No Voter Fraud" mantra

They know their hindsides are swinging in the wind now . . . and that wind is getting chillier by the minute.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Just gonna drop thisun over here...

Lehigh election judge facing criminal ballot tampering charges decides to resign after all

PA Health Chief.

PA = Keystone

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

How many of those officials owe their offices to large infusions of Soros money?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Linky:
twitter.com/Tyrael2020/status/1326751096241524736?s=20

Just saw this on twatter from Newsmax on Tracie Beanz timeline....very interesting

MP

If they're finding this out now, a week after the election, why couldn't they find it out a week (or more) before the election?

People are getting paid to find and stop this and they aren't doing their job.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What is it with PA and having Hemen in positions of power?

link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Probably a bunch of Lawyers

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Probably a bunch of Lawyers

I know you meant this as a joke, but my profession is really going down the crapper.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
twitter.com...

John Johnston
@johnwsjohnston

What is going on in Maricopa County Arizona?
They have a rule You don't need to prove your are a US citizen to vote for President in General elections
@RealAmVoice
@realDonaldTrump

Hi there trill.

Several years ago, Arizona tried passing sb1070 requiring proof of citizenship, ie. Only citizens can get a driver's license. The outrage rose to a national level, and Phoenix actually lost the rights to host a super bowl because of it. We were labeled racists nationwide. We lost millions of dollars. Law was struck down. Now anyone can get a license and vote.

Also, many Californians are fleeing, and moving to AZ where it's much cheaper. So we are turning blue.

In 40 years I've lived here, I would have never thought az would turn blue. But it has.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Zona

They are doing to Arizona what they did to Colorado. The crazy moves out to the next great place and ruins it just like they did California. It's like cancer ... or locusts.

link   

originally posted by: ModusPonus
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Linky:
twitter.com/Tyrael2020/status/1326751096241524736?s=20

Just saw this on twatter from Newsmax on Tracie Beanz timeline....very interesting

MP

Yup.
QSNATCH

link   
Breaking Now: IT Contractor for Dominion Ballot Counting Software Co. Exposes Massive Ballot Fraud in Detroit Michigan…

Link

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
FWIW, per E:

DECLAS COMING.

IN FULL.
-----
-----
I work quickly.
Enjoy their panic.

twitter.com...

(Note: his twitter account is getting shut down regularly by @TalibanJack's boys.)

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
BOOOM
Texas election fraud research document drop. (August 2020 document). Go to the twitter timeline for more sauce

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Biden’s chief of staff has (had) some interesting views on elections.

twitter.com...

Prior to becoming chief of staff...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zona

originally posted by: Trillium
WOW
twitter.com...

John Johnston
@johnwsjohnston

What is going on in Maricopa County Arizona?
They have a rule You don't need to prove your are a US citizen to vote for President in General elections
@RealAmVoice
@realDonaldTrump

Hi there trill.

Several years ago, Arizona tried passing sb1070 requiring proof of citizenship, ie. Only citizens can get a driver's license. The outrage rose to a national level, and Phoenix actually lost the rights to host a super bowl because of it. We were labeled racists nationwide. We lost millions of dollars. Law was struck down. Now anyone can get a license and vote.

Also, many Californians are fleeing, and moving to AZ where it's much cheaper. So we are turning blue.

In 40 years I've lived here, I would have never thought az would turn blue. But it has.

I'm in AZ too and in a FAST growing city (Goodyear). Most of our new neighbors are from New York or California.

For the most part, they are all entitled idiot buttholes that I wished moved somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Pa. Senate committee to be the latest to review election results

"The votes in Pennsylvania are still being counted and the election has not been certified. As the process for finalizing election results continues in Pennsylvania, the Senate State Government Committee will immediately undertake a thorough review of the state’s election in order to instill confidence in the results. We will continue our fight to uphold Pennsylvania law and the Constitution to ensure that faith in our election system is restored.

“In the days and weeks leading up to the election, PA Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar repeatedly violated the state’s election code even beyond the PA Supreme Court orders. As we have said time and again, we will not allow the dangerous precedents set by Secretary Boockvar to go unchallenged.”

This comes on the heels of the House State Government Committee launching its investigation Tuesday and House Speaker Bryan Cutler calling for the administration to do an audit of the election results before they are certified, which is scheduled for Nov. 23.

edit on 11122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So, I'm just keeping track of things I've said/pondered regarding the creep of the narrative direction.

I mentioned the spread of this US situation reaching way beyond it's borders. So here's something that just popped up.
I'll carry on keeping an eye on further information. Check out the video at the link below the screen grab.

source

I've transcribed the video at the source link above, for those that can't see Twitter or watch the video.

"Your votes, in many cases, are being stored on a server in Frankfurt, Germany.
Cyber security investigators tell me, they can prove, the nations largest provider of election software... a system used in 28 states, not only uses servers in Germany, but it's also possibly infected by a malware called "Qsnatch".
Investigators at allied security operations based in Dallas, tell me that they have found malware embedded in the software source code, which could be responsible for everything we're seeing right now.

If that's true, even the nations cyber security agency Cisa warns, Qsnatch would allow hackers to find everything they would need to change votes in election databases across the country. Allieds co founder Russ Ramsland told me, "he's not surprised he found Qsnatch with a system as vulnerable as it is". He told this to podcast "America Can We Talk"

Ramsland:- "We can even see malware sitting there collecting all the credentials of all country workers everywhere who were submitting information up, so now you can go back in to the county and change votes there too"

Well, could this be what's responsible for, all the malicious things we're seeing out there during this election? Maybe. He says that because the election results travel across a wide internet spectrum, from the county, to the state... from the county to the election management companies ... from there to the associated press and ultimately the media... hackers, he says, can actually make changes to votes in the cloud, and backload those changes into county databases.
He also says, he has proof that it is happening."

It sure is getting interesting out there!

A little concerned about the name of this malware though... "Qsnatch".
I do consider that the deep state wouldn't be beyond trying to pin election meddling on Q in some way or the other as a deflection tactic.
edit on 12-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
How many more “days of darkness”?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

There are some odd rumors in Germany at the moment. One is that the "U.S. Army" arrived in Frankfurt with a "strong contingent" and seized the data on the servers.

Umm, don't think so. The final American soldiers to leave Frankfurt departed 26 YEARS ago. And in any case, Germany is a host nation for our forces that is fully sovereign -- meaning our troops there don't go swooping in on law enforcement raids.

There was another rumor a few weeks ago that the "U.S. Army" was marching on Berlin to depose the German chancellor and lift the Coronavirus restrictions.

Curious who is originating these rumors.

Cheers

edit on 12-11-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: twice the cheer

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
How many more “days of darkness”?

9 days since the election. Last post was 4949 on Nov 03, 2020 at 1:27:36 AM EST.

Any significance to 4950 being the next post number?

operationq.pub...
edit on 12-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: Source

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join