It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
BOOOM
BOOOOM
Please forward this link to any member of the military so they can confirm whether or not their vote counted.

Please forward this link to any member of the military so they can confirm whether or not their vote counted.

pavoterservices.pa.gov...

If it didn't, have them email [email protected] and we'll reach out to have them sign a statement.

It is particularly disheartening that today, on Veterans Day, our team is talking to members of our military whose ballots were mailed back but not marked as received or counted by their home states.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Twitter circa 1775

LOL

I don't even know how to make sense of that lol. This is out of control reee
edit on 11/12/2020 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Link for service members not working. Thanks for all the posts. I've been getting calls like crazy, backed up with work. Have to take a break get caught up, and I'll be back at it

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I think I fixed the link

www.pavoterservices.pa.gov...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Wow, the twitter authoritarians -already- whacked E's account that he established today. They must be consumed by fear.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Again here
on a palm beach county city council race back in 2012 that was randomly audited and found that the winner was in fact the loser.

Digging into that crumb I found another more indepth article on that specific race and then # got real…..Palm Beach County has been using DOMINION since2007

All elections from these systems and ones like it should be null n void.

www.palmbeachpost.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
WOW
BOOOOM
Password Jumper

Many of the Dominion voting systems come preconfigured on Dell hardware.
They all have a simple system password reset jumper.

www.dell.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
CM

What if election fraud was as easy as dragging votes from one folder to another?

Who are the county representatives (between 2 and 6 people per county) that had official training for the ICC device in their county?

Do you trust those two to six people with your election results?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I love that show.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wow, from the FEC Chair, so anyone who knows, or can do legit research on something.
What happens if election officials, see widespread fraud. Would a recount or audit even be an option, because at some point, the election crosses a line, from recounting votes and correcting, to no way of saving a final legit tally.

What happens then, when "illegitimate", when there is TOO MUCH fraud found.
A re-vote? Supreme court just tries to decide who wins based on votes fraud and other factors? Is the SC still the end game?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
More here
Erection Flaud

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I made a post over in the election 2020 thread on a quick surface scratch of Dominion Software Systems and noted that they had acquired the GEMS software which was shown to store votes as a floating point value; meaning votes can be scored as variable fractions of a number rather than as a simple integer.

The aforementioned associate was in this evening and I asked him if had heard anything else through his grapevine and he mentioned that (the manipulation of and by) the software was to be a key aspect of the fraud investigation; again, note that this is hearsay.

I think we're seeing that pan out as more is reported each day.

So one man,,, one partial vote.

Wasn't it slaves were 3/5 of a person?

Slaves are not allowed a full vote. I rest my case.

Save space: Vote counting is an odd thing. Polls open 7 on 11.3 and by 7 pm all votes are counted. During a "recount" or "audit" we need two to three weeks. Um, okay.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Just a BOOOOMING also

McCarthy just said that NJ 7 will probably flip to R even though it has been 'called' for the D.

keep you eyes on NJ 7 for likely house flip from D to R

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
DJT tweets we're up to 73 million votes. So started at 71 mirrored 17 and jumped 2 million already. He has the real time counts.

On the factional voting topic. Fractional trading within the market allows for the exact same process to happen. Stealing one million dollars from one person is obvious, stealing one dollar from one million is less. Stealing .6 cents from an infinite number of sources hides everything.

IIRC, wasn't that the premise of the film Office Space?

Regardless, it should be obvious at this point that an elaborate system of rigging has been in place since day one. Early they just beat people up to vote a certain way. Changing district lines, buying votes, union bullying, media manipulation, political lying, goog picking up voters and taking them to polls, electioneering at polls, manipulation through polls, destruction of ballots, order placement of names on ballots, mail in voting.... need I go on?

None of the above is "fair" "moral" "truthful" or even reasonable. The fractional voting is simply a continuation of what has always been.

Voting is too important to be left up to the slaves.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
remember
Big if true. Anons can confirm/debunk this?

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Wow, the twitter authoritarians -already- whacked E's account that he established today. They must be consumed by fear.

Cheers

Evidently there is a troll army that seeks out and reports those who resurface. It's how they got IET so many times. Nailed Karly again too. Antifa methheads no doubt.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

The question arises, and I have no answer, what happens when (not "if" LOL) this whole thing devolves into the #show that libs have been aiming for all the last four years?

I don't have an answer.

Can the SCOTUS suspend the 12th Amendment while re-votes or re-counts are taking place? I would hope they wouldn't do that.

If electors aren't appointed for all 50 states, does the Electoral College vote nevertheless go on, and whoever gets a majority of *that* wins? I can't imagine SCOTUS allowing an entire state full of people to not have a say.

If the legislatures of the disputed states step up and appoint electors regardless of the "election", are they allowed to change their own election laws after the fact? I guess I'd have to dig into each disputed states' election laws to see if the #show contingency was planned for, but at least the Constitution allows legislatures to determine how to appoint electors.

Short version: we're through the looking glass on this election, probably.

And as I'm typing that last sentence I'm picturing Alice in Wonderland, and that's all I'm gonna say about that.
edit on 12-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Wow @ Trump tweet. If attorneys can prove that to the judges, bang.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
link to Eric Trump retweet video available at tweet

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join