It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

No coincidences!

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Flesh699

If that was the video circulating yesterday then POTUS even said "Thank you JOHN... Everybody know John?" when taking the hat!!!
Here's an alternate version that doesn't show face... from 0:30 on:

No wasn't same video. Someone posted it in that videos comments. That was the craziest thing I've seen in a good while. I can't get over it.

I believe it now. It's totally gone. I can't find it anywhere. That was so wild.

Edit: I've been floundering around the house talking # in my phone. I know "they're" listening.

So fun.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4302699 by Flesh699 because: Meme son

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

It concerns me that Pelosi pointed to February, and that it was said that the UK are planning on doing furlough until March.
Whatever is coming... as you say ETMN, the end of Jan and February is the big target point. Add in Bidens "Dark Winter"... add in the Deagal.com report (with around two thirds of US and UK people being gone by 2025)... add in the brazen and sick attitude of the likes of Schwab... then the fight becomes very real.

I try to stay light hearted in the face of this... but the darkness is truly manifesting and showing it's face.

Thankfully, I know.. not believe... but know that there is a greater force of light that is coming to meet it. Their arrogance and their loathing of us "useless eaters" will be their undoing. They think they are powerful... but they are weak, and their time is long overdue. I will die on this hill for any one of you, gladly. God stands behind us, and our enemies live in fear... and soon, they will know it personally.

I bathe in the idea that their arrogance denies them access to the knowledge and power that comes from the light.

I mentioned the gnashing of teeth a few days ago. Gen. Flynn used the exact same phrase twice in his interview the other day. I know. He knows. Everyone in the light knows that they are terrified... and that is "a positive outcome".

March on you awesome people.

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

He and his wife look like Grade-A Lizard People.

Don't they just.

source

The guy should just tweet "We're hoping that most people will just kill themselves.. we'll help". Could the guy be any more like a Bond villain?
What a joke.

EDIT> I'm thinking that this account might actually be a fake account. It lacks the tick... I just noticed... but even if a parody, it is pretty much on point. I have no doubt this reflects how his mind works. I'll look into it. Changes nothing of what I said.
edit on 11-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Another Twit suspension.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ties in with the bait E TYPO tweet decoded yesterday.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: etshrtslr
a reply to: carewemust

If they are illegal votes they need to be thrown out regardless of how many there are.

Sure, but we need to know if President Trump is the winner before some of these recounts finish. Georgia for instance, needs to certify their election results by November 23rd.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malevolous

Funny you mention JFK Jr. Was just watching NewsMax last night and while discussing voter fraud, they showed random footage from a random voting location. I look up at the TV and see that the camera was filming.... VINCENT FUSCA! The odds of the camera showing the guy that many believe to be JFK Jr can't be very high... Just found this to be super coincidental...

Lol I think we've ventured into some weird territory here. Coincidences are off the charts currently for me, too.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago2002699 by Flesh699 because: Added comma and 2

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: IAMTAT

tapnewswire.com... the-democrats-in-the-most-massive-criminal-election-fraud-in-h/

Voter Fraud Organization: Designed by JOE BIDEN funded by Biden family CHINA deals. Dementia often times makes crooks tell the truth.

I still don't get what folks don't see here. He looks RIGHT at the camera. Then/Still, he's NOBODY, he has no system to create "anti voter fraud" at his disposable. He's just a guy so just messing up the "anti" makes no sense.

He spelled it out. Telegraphed it. Why? He was talking to his REAL constituents as he always has. He was telling the DS allies, "we got this..." Except they don't.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Cue said that JFK Jr is not alive.

Cue said that disinformation is necessary.

The second one is not disinformation.

The first one could be.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Cue said that JFK Jr is not alive.

Cue said that disinformation is necessary.

The second one is not disinformation.

The first one could be.

I don't know what to believe but I know what I saw and it's gone. That's all I currently know.

This same type of weird crap happened to me with a youtube account named astro regarding hillary clinton testifying about Benghazi.

Edit: misremembered. The YouTube account was named NASAASTRO

Edit2: and the banner for the account was chinese masks and the little profile icon was a rocket with a bright star in the sky behind it.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago1302699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5902699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Where does Trust Wray fall?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Good question.
From what I have seen so far with Wray, I certainly don't trust him to do the good thing. I would trust him to do evil.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Right, thanks for the Piglosi reminder on her mention of February.
Dr. Farrell commented on that Deagel site when he was on one of DJ videos from earlier this year. Can't recall what he said about it other than highly skeptical but he did not dismiss it. Searching his site found this article which someone in the comments only mentions the Deagel.com site in question.

BIOWARFARE, POWDER, AND SIGNALS

There's been a lot of speculation out there about the connection between the corona virus and 5g. But a big thank you to G.L.R. who found this one, and it's a whopper-doozie. What he found was a declassified 42 page US Air Force document.

The work itself is a mind-numbing gut-wrenching summary of biowarfare modalities:

Biotechnology: Genetically Engineered Pathogens

Which led me to this article entitled - DEAGEL PREDICTIONS

Lord knows what these evil bastards have in store for us all. But, as more of it becomes exposed is often a sign much of their plan will eventually fail, or at least I like to think that way.

On the topic of Darkness...I'll have something later.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

It's official, I'm overwhelmed.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Good question.
From what I have seen so far with Wray, I certainly don't trust him to do the good thing. I would trust him to do evil.

It certainly seems that way. Senator Johnson said Christopher Wray finally complied with a document request, but when he received them they were filled with redactions

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The worst mayor in the country is up to debate with Wheeler, DeBlasio and Garcetti taking top spots.

But the dumbest, dumbest, dumbest is Lightfoot. It is no CONTEST

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Good question.

Was "trust wray" an admonition to anons or the DS goons? If to the goons, meaning mirrored = DJT does not control Wray, then Wray was there to do wrong, leave a trail. Or, Wray was there to entrap, create a case by doing wrong. DS trusted him.

Folks kind of think because Wray didn't get to their pet peeve Wray is not part of the plan. It is clear at this point that folks were set up to fail. Folks were in long term sting ops. We just don't know which or when.

Of course it has the side benefit of giving the shills and trolls an unused shoe to chew on: "How's that Trust Wray working out?"

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Flynn's Twitter 9 hours ago.
mobile.twitter.com...

God Bless Our Veterans

Never forget their sacrifices and what they give each of us everyday, the ability to breathe the fresh air of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

Lieutenant General Frank Maxwell Andrews (February 3, 1884 – May 3, 1943) was a senior officer of the United States Army and one of the founders of the United States Army Air Forces, which was later to become the United States Air Force. In leadership positions within the Army Air Corps, he succeeded in advancing progress toward a separate and independent Air Force where predecessors and allies such as Billy Mitchell had failed. Andrews was the first head of a centralized American air force and the first air officer to serve on the Army's general staff. In early 1943, he took the place of General Dwight D. Eisenhower as commander of all U.S. troops in the European Theater of Operations.

DiedMay 3, 1943 (aged 59)
Mount Fagradalsfjall, Iceland

Whata up with that?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Edit moar:
www.af.mil...

ANDREWS, Frank Maxwell, United States Army officer: b. Nashville, Tenn., 3 Feb. 1884; d. on active duty in airplane crash over Iceland, 3 May 1943. He was graduated from the United States Military Academy in 1906, and commissioned second lieutenant of cavalry; earned his pilot’s wings in 1918; studied at the Air Corps Tactical School in 1927-28; the Command and General Staff School in 1928-29; and in 1933 was graduated from the Army War College. He remained with the cavalry 11 years, including service in Hawaii and the Philippines; transferred to the Aviation Section of the Signal Corps when the United States entered the First World War in 1917, during which he commanded various air stations and served with the General Staff at Washington; was with the United States Army of Occupation in Germany, 1920-23; and from 1923-25 was the executive officer of Kelly Field. He was a member of the General Staff, 1934-35; and from 1935-39 organized and commanded the General Headquarters Air Force, holding temporary rank of brigadier general and later major general, over his regular army rank of colonel. One of the best informed men of military aviation, and a skilled pilot with fine flying record; General Andrews advocated a strong air force; and urged, as early as 1935, the construction of great fleets of four-motored bombers. He held the latter the only practicable defense in the air, since in sufficient numbers the bombers could defeat an enemy airpower by striking at its bases and destroying its planes on the ground.

www.af.mil...

Is that the same guy as the gravestone?
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5103699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago3903699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago5103699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Per Wiki, this is supposedly what his grave looks like
en.m.wikipedia.org...#/media/File%3AFMA_grave-1.jpg]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Maxwell_Andrews#/media/File% 3AFMA_grave-1.jpg[/url]

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The election night “pause” in GA for water main break may have been staged. Imagine that.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... atlanta-found/

I love how an international story breaks from a Right To Know request.

Please accept this correspondence (and the attached letter) as a request for production and inspection of records under the Georgia Open Records Act, O.C.G.A. § 50-18-70, et seq. (the “Act”). Please produce, for inspection and copying, the following records:

• ALL “Public records” related to the burst pipe at State Farm Arena that occurred on or about November 3, 2020, which impacted the counting of ballots by Fulton County authorities, including and not limited to internal and external communications with any person(s), communications with Fulton Co. Board of Registrations and Elections, memoranda, notes, work orders, requisitions, invoices, repair records, and all other public records.

This request is intended to be as comprehensive as possible and should be interpreted as broadly as the law allows, in accordance with the Act, and shall encompass records in paper form and any electronic and digital format. I look forward to your prompt response as soon as the records are available for inspection and copying but in no event more than three (3) business days following your receipt of this request, as required by the Act.

I do this stuff every month, and am very pleased with the request appeal I filed on Tuesday.

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join