It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Brennan is going to keep mouthing off to the point someone in the “community” feels it’s time for him to...just...uh..go away.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

tapnewswire.com... the-democrats-in-the-most-massive-criminal-election-fraud-in-h/

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Let’s dig on this guys,

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Open Records Request Finds NO INVOICES OR WORK ORDERS on Reported Election Day Water Main Break in Atlanta — Here’s What We Found…

www.thegatewaypundit.com... atlanta-found/

Watch the water

Fulton County principal drowns trying to save wife in Puerto Rico
www.11alive.com...

Jamar Robinson, the principal of Westlake High School in South Fulton, died trying to save his wife in a tragic drowning incident in Puerto Rico that took her life, as well.

Could be absolutely nothing but it did lead me to this.

www.fultonschools.org...
Steven Craft

www.ajc.com...

A year after a popular Cobb wrestling coach was convicted in Pennsylvania of sexually abusing young athletes, Georgia wrestling officials and school leaders have offered no explanation about why Ron Gorman was allowed to continue coaching despite warnings he was a predator

A spokesperson for the district last week repeated an earlier assertion that the central office was not notified of Jaquelyn’s allegation, despite a police report indicating otherwise. That report says an investigator spoke to then Athletic Director Steven Craft and Mary Finlayson, the district’s former ethics director who worked in the central office.

He’s not the only Georgia coach who has been sanctioned by SafeSport. The group’s website lists six other coaches or officials across several sports who were sanctioned this year. Five involved coaches banned permanently for a criminal disposition, including sexual misconduct or activity involving a minor.

www.safesport.org...

Safesport CEO:

Ju’Riese Colón is the Chief Executive Officer of the U.S. Center for SafeSport, a nonprofit organization committed to ending all forms of abuse in sport. As CEO, Ju’Riese leads the strategic vision and direction of the organization to ensure every athlete is safe, supported, and strengthened through sport. 

Ju’Riese formerly served as the National Vice President of Child & Club Safety for the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. She was responsible for developing and leading the child safety policies and initiatives for more than 1,100 Boys & Girls Clubs Organizations and nearly 4,300 Boys & Girls Club locations across the United States, including those located on Native lands and military bases.

Ju’Riese formerly served as the Executive Director of Prevention & Outreach for the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC). She led NCMEC’s prevention and education programs related to child abduction and sexual exploitation and their delivery to children, families, and the public. Ju’Riese was with NCMEC for 15 years.

Not to be that guy but I can't be friends with a name like that.
www.linkedin.com...
Harvard Business School
Boys & Girls Clubs of America 2018-2018
?

A Georgia mother’s struggle to unmask a beloved coach as a predator
www.ajc.com...

When her grandson called from Gorman’s phone to ask if he could spend the night, she could hear a man’s voice in the background, coaching him on what to say. When he played baseball, Gorman showed up, dragging along his own son who told the grandmother he’d “rather watch grass grow.”

Now, as Gorman gets ready to plead guilty to molestation charges in Cobb County superior court on Monday, the state’s top Olympic wrestling official, Team Georgia’s chairman Robert Horton, is under investigation for his handling of information implicating Gorman well before his arrest, the AJC has learned

“I don’t think that his behavior would have stopped had it not been for her,” Pennsylvania State Trooper Brian Noll told the AJC last year.

'I had no reason to pursue’

Daddy's got a hunch something is not right there.

edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago0412699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Can you DM me on how to do that please?

I’m gonna throw a yard or two at it.

Ditto. Haven’t found a good site to bet on Trump yet...

It’s predict it.
I think .org

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Have any of you seen this? maybe something worth investigating into...

twit

I don't trust that Lord Shiva, the guy who claims he invented email. Got a very sour taste a while back.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thank you! Thats even better. Live right on western border with Georgia and do ton of work over there. In last year I saw exactly six Biden Signs, 3 in yards, the rest anon along roads. Everywhere else was Trump signs, Flags and vehicles with flags attached.

No way Biden took Georgia in my mind.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

It wouldn’t let me vote on the president

I bet he would win Georgia, Arizona or PA.
It was 28c a share when I did it. I put like 96 bucks on it. It’s weird the increments they make you bet on.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wait. They really said low Democrat turnout was a reason? That is damning.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thank you! Thats even better. Live right on western border with Georgia and do ton of work over there. In last year I saw exactly six Biden Signs, 3 in yards, the rest anon along roads. Everywhere else was Trump signs, Flags and vehicles with flags attached.

No way Biden took Georgia in my mind.

What I’m not sure of is if we get the audit counts as they go or only a final total when done? It’d be nice to get the counts updated at least once a day.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I was surprised to not see a Marine holding an umbrella for POTUS. You would NEVER see hiden Biden stand in the rain.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

Wait. They really said low Democrat turnout was a reason? That is damning.

RIGHT?

Real Dem Voters - low turnout
Fake Dem Voters - moderate turnout
Glitch Dem Voters - epic high turnout

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
When considering the greater battle, and what you are really fighting against... I offer this...

source

Miserable and lonely people are a positive outcome. Mandatory lockdowns... a good thing.
Klaus Schwab is one of the architects of the so called "Great Reset", and founder of the World Economic Forum.
This guy...

Here's Briben with Mrs Schwab...

If you're single and want to live your life... and support Briben... this is who he supports... this is how much they care about you. Their agenda comes before you... way before. Before a truthful media. Before election integrity. Before any remote idea of fairness or decency. Biden Schwab first, America Last. And not just America... everywhere... and this plan is unfolding before our eyes.

edit on 11-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: ketsuko
This thread might explain the panic

This made the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Buckle up.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Cannot confirm but this is what Dominion vote count ting logic was doing?

1D + 1R = 1.5D and .5R
1D + 1D = 2D
1R + 1R = 1D and 1R

That’ll skew up the count real fast, lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, POTUS held his salute, motionless, from 1:11 to 2:36... 1:25 minutes... or 5x5x5!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Brennan is going to keep mouthing off to the point someone in the “community” feels it’s time for him to...just...uh..go away.

You have to figure that, at some point Brennan's "friends" will decide he's become more of a liability than an asset.

And we all know how the CIA deals with such situations.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
sosrff.tsu.ru...

It looks like maybe we are coming to the thrilling part of a three year rollercoaster ride?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Peter Strzok digging a deeper hole - perhaps trying to reach D.U.M.B. level

“Not only does Trump have a history of disclosures, he checks the boxes of a classic counterintelligence risk: He is deeply in debt and angry at the U.S. government”

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join