It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

He and his wife look like Grade-A Lizard People.

source

The guy should just tweet "We're hoping that most people will just kill themselves.. we'll help". Could the guy be any more like a Bond villain?

Every vote counts, and every count votes.
sucide week

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii

No need to be bashful.

If I were a woman, I'd have three last names by now, plus my own surname.

Comment moar, Cameoii!

edit on 11-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
How quickly Joe forgets...

Why does no one in the media remember this exchange in the first debate between Chris Wallace and Vice President Biden: “final question for you...will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?

Vice President Biden: “Yes.”

Broken promise

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Frankly, I think he should be held and observed for 72 hours.

On the fun side, when Trump is declared the winner we'll need lots of popcorn. It's really going to hit the fan. The left is already seriously unhinged.

Just imagine how their heads will explode.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Does it seem like the voter fraud is picking up steam or losing it?

MSM/Dems have moved from;

No Fraud -> Not Widespread -> Not enough to change results.

GA is the means test. All eyes on GA.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

FF, it may be reported in the UK but those are american voices, haircuts and clothing - UK fetishes are much worse!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Guimontag

Wow, things are wrong all round. Just tried to get youtube to play ................'Lee Greenwood performs 'God Bless the USA' for Veterans Day'............... The Video popped up ok, But in no way will it play it the song.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: latic
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yep watched it all yesterday.

*Facepalm*
First I saw of it when I got home earlier.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Guimontag

Wow, things are wrong all round. Just tried to get youtube to play ................'Lee Greenwood performs 'God Bless the USA' for Veterans Day'............... The Video popped up ok, But in no way will it play it the song.

I had the same problem with the "hat" vid.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Strange fetish in the UK...
twitter.com...

Give me a break! When I see such acts the "Have faith in Humanity" starts to wear ever so thin. But, I gotta believe those types are a very small percentage and likely forever lost, will never awaken. Many strange acts and weird collective behaviors originate in the UK and/or start gaining a following and later migrate to the US. Course this Covid nonsense is happening world-wide and creating a whole new manufactured mental illness hysteria. The ruling-class is enjoying the show.

ETA: Too late, it's already here. Just read Rel's post but alot does migrate & morph here from the UK. 2020, what a ride!
edit on 11-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You hit the nail right on the head. All the media Outlets are saying there is evidence of a little cheating here and there like you would see in every election, but nothing large enough to flip any states.

Senator Ted Cruz on Hannity radio show today said the Supreme Court will not even consider ordering a Pennsylvania recount audit , unless enough evidence to support potential large scale errors is gathered.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Yes, they cheating huge in 2016, just didn't realize it wasn't enough. There were not going to repeat underestimating this time, that's why the vote totals are completely not even in the realm of believable this time around. I would wager at this point that it's not tens of thousands or even millions of fake and illegal votes, I am betting it's actually in the TENS OF MILLIONS range.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming
It seems a pastor whom President Trump has pointed to as a supporter, is now telling Christians to pray for Joe Biden.

mobile.twitter.com...

I don't know if that is good or bad. Joe Biden will need a lot of support very soon.

edit on 11/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You hit the nail right on the head. All the media Outlets are saying there is evidence of a little cheating here and there like you would see in every election, but nothing large enough to flip any states.

Senator Ted Cruz on Hannity radio show today said the Supreme Court will not even consider ordering a Pennsylvania recount audit , unless enough evidence to support potential large scale errors is gathered.

Youtube squashed that Q uick lol
Carry on

edit on 11112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

testing youtube url link
edit on 11112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Anyone getting a problem loading utube videos. I cant get them to load on pc or phone app atm.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ironic Twitter banner message...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Anyone getting a problem loading utube videos. I cant get them to load on pc or phone app atm.

I keep getting Error 503, whatever TF that is.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think that threshold has been met in PA.

- legally required GOP access to monitor denied.
- likely did not segregate the full count of late ballots as ordered by SCOTUS.
- the % of dead votes & illegal votes that were for Biden.
- the Dominion “glitches”
- multiple witnesses & affidavits
- heaven help them if they did not retain the envelopes from the mail in ballots.

Do we realize how big of a Trump lead there had to be leading up to the Dominion spike? That’s even counting the illegal ballots before the spike.

If GA audit results in material level of “bad ballots” regardless if by fraud or not... any contested state that doesn’t self audit will be forced to by SCOTUS.

The proverbial cat is out of the bag. Dems are now tasked with herding a lot of cats. Won’t end well.

link   
a reply to: purplemer
Yes, I've been having the same problem

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Me too! Can't get anything to play.

new topics

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join