It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why else would the NYT tweet about having the privilege of picking the president? I think that was a mistake in that they weren't supposed to make that public, but they were actively supposed to be doing it.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

This the hat video you looking for?

Found it on the youtube channel from the video RelSciHistItSufi posted earlier.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just read Trump's new law on that and arrive 7 states if there in proof another county interfered we can take all there assets

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: gps777

That's not how it works.

But what they don't see is that the faster and harder they push to take power, the more and more it looks like they cheated.

After all, if you won this things fair and square, then you sit back and watch Trump exhaust all his options and then point and laugh while he flails away like we all did with Hillary and her ridiculous pushing of Jill Stein into forcing recounts, or like we still do with Stacey Abrams.

Yep exactly.

Problem I see is the programming of the gas lit wild mob.

I nearly got to post a video that popped up last night here which was quickly removed, of a man beating a women senseless against a car with what could have been F Trump B#@ch while they lite a fire inside their car with her husband in it, the camera man went up to the cars window filming the husband, I heard clear the guy in the car pleading "I don`t even know you" while the wife was saying I just want to help my Husband. Then the cameraman films another car intentionally ram the car on fire.

Even if these types are 4-6% that are lost forever, that is still a large number of dangerous people that will lash out.

2A, men and women use your rights to protect yourselves and your loved ones, you don`t know how lucky you are to have it in bad times, don`t fall victim to these animals like those I described above.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Guimontag

I like this one better...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Found someone who would match the profile of an IT contractor doing this:

Certified ethical hacker
Cisco security certificates

Seems like a real person, has reviews online, kids etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Any digs on Dr. Shiva from MIT yet?

Apparently he broke the code on the Dominion voting machines. Everytime a Republican vote threshold was met, they would pull votes from Trump and give to Biden.

I went back a few pages but didn't see it here.

twitter.com...
I will continue looking into it but something seems off about it, perhaps the lack of exposure (it's5 hrs old) if true it should be everywhere.

Video:

Also found many people are discrediting him, claims he created e-mail and it was stolen from him.
edit on 11-11-2020 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That one was so good when it was uploaded. Even got my friend that voted Killary to laugh at it. (She seen the light over the past 4 years and voted R.E.D this year
)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Global child sex abuse network uncovered with ties to US

A tip earlier this year from the United States has led to the uncovering of a major child sex abuse network in Australia with ties to the U.S., Canada, Asia, Europe and New Zealand....
Gough said that the pedophile circle used “the regular internet,” as well as the dark web, to connect with each other and share materials.
This comes as several investigations in recent months have uncovered human trafficking networks across the U.S. ...

edit on 11112020 by MetalThunder because: some STRANGE replies below ... Hmmmmm

edit on 11112020 by MetalThunder because: God Bless the WARRIORS

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

When I took a look at it the conclusions sometimes looked like they'd made a premise and looked for data to suit it. It may have just been his presentation, but on some of the graphs the results definitely looked like they required further investigation.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So lots and lots of folks signing affidavits under penalty of perjury concerning voter fraud = baseless conspiracy theory.

ZERO folks signing affidavits under penalty of perjury over "russian collusion" yet saying there is russian collusion yet testifying they never saw any such connections.

How does the average person deal with this sort of thing?

A friend said today he heard NOTHING of the cases filed to recount etc. I said "really?" No average-person media penetration on it at all. None.

Fixing a federal election is at best sedition. The mind controlled are going to attempt to reduce this to "things happen?"

We need a big, and I mean big, awful, fat, steaming, deep undeniable reveal shortly. DOITQ.

Of note: It should be obvious, the speed at which this has evolved means Military Precision. They had one month or or less to get this in the bag across multiple states with varying procedures, and uber high powered folks descended within seconds.

That isn't just "reaction" to events that is Military Precision.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: saladfingers123456

He and his wife look like Grade-A Lizard People.

source

The guy should just tweet "We're hoping that most people will just kill themselves.. we'll help". Could the guy be any more like a Bond villain?

Every vote counts, and every count votes.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Global child sex abuse network uncovered with ties to US

A tip earlier this year from the United States has led to the uncovering of a major child sex abuse network in Australia with ties to the U.S., Canada, Asia, Europe and New Zealand.

Wow, the sure downplayed that with language. "Abuse" making it seem like just being mean.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: latic

Added the video to the post.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Yep watched it all yesterday.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guimontag
a reply to: Flesh699

This the hat video you looking for?

Found it on the youtube channel from the video RelSciHistItSufi posted earlier.

Yea thank you that was driving me crazy. Thought I was going nuts!
Thanks again.

You know that's really weird because it disappeared from my wife's phone and mine. Even she couldn't believe it and she was the one that sent me the link.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago4805699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Strange fetish in the UK...
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I just had another thought about the 2016 elections.
Why did Hillary concede on Nov. 9th without wanting to audit or recount Michigan, Pennsylvania or Wisconsin?
Is it possible that the democratic party cheated then as well and knew if there was a recount, their election
fraud would have been exposed? She would of had even less votes after the recount?

WIKI 2016 US presidential election recount

A court order was issued to stop the recount in Michigan:

A recount in Michigan was allowed to proceed for three days before being halted by court order,[12] and a federal lawsuit to compel a recount in Pennsylvania was dismissed

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
Working on anagramming tonight:

“Sit back and enjoy the show”

=

Snowy John backdate heist
Johnny Sow backdate heist

Do either of these “John” names mean anything to anyone?

Indeed, 'Jon Snow', "Winter is coming."

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What you never hear from the msm is Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) which is what some of these cases are around the world. It's like a taboo term forbidden by the media. The media to the rescue cover-up.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join