It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Parts of the The House Democrats morning-after-election crybaby/screaming/cussing conference call was leaked.

They were livid over losing so many House seats...citing poor Democrat voter turnout.

Yet, in public, they want us to believe that Joe Biden got more votes than Barack Obama did in 2008.

"These people are stupid", is being proven every day, as we near the finish line.

Once GA numbers start trending back to Trump, the angst will amplify. They will begin the “stolen election” narrative. Except, they won’t file lawsuits for more counts or digs into process. They will just use MSM to paint the “illegitimate” Trump narrative.

They had a near zero expectation to win the recounts/lawsuits.

That House Zoom meeting was exactly as you say; a death sentence for Nancy as leader.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Current claim is joe go 76,343,332

He drew, literally, less then 1000 people to ALL of his live events COMBINED!

Note the 332. My guess, this is peak fraud numbers, the number plummets from here.

71,444,567 For DJT.

DJT said he got 71 mirror 17 the other day.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Parts of the The House Democrats morning-after-election crybaby/screaming/cussing conference call was leaked.

They were livid over losing so many House seats...citing poor Democrat voter turnout.

Yet, in public, they want us to believe that Joe Biden got more votes than Barack Obama did in 2008.

"These people are stupid", is being proven every day, as we near the finish line.

Throw up a link to that audio if you can find one. Would love to hear it!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fat Lady taking the stage?

Whistleblowers from Dominion have come forward.

Big News.

Trump was right all along.

twitter.com...

BREAKING NEWS:
@RudyGiuliani
has confirmed whistleblowers from Dominion have come forward. OMG. They stole election. Switched votes from
@realDonaldTrump
. What did he really get? 81 MM votes? 91 MM? But they stole it. Biggest scandal in world history. Got ‘em!

twitter.com...

I would really like to see something very solid on this.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Notice how POTUS Trump is making moves and changes just like he would if Joe had conceded on the 4th?

POTUS isn’t getting delayed or slowed down by Dem tactics.

- Russia Hoax
- Impeachment
- COVID
- Riots
- Election Hoax

He just goes about his business. THEY must react to HIM... not the other (normal) way around.

I give Wray another week.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Not sure why they're so upset about this. If they're correct, it only lasts for a couple months before Biden will clean house anyway. It's not like he was going to keep the high officials at the Pentagon anyhow in all likelihood. Every president has his people serving in the top spots. The only time this has ever been deemed controversial by the press had been under Trump and other Republicans.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Best I can do;

thepoliticalinsider.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Current claim is joe go 76,343,332

He drew, literally, less then 1000 people to ALL of his live events COMBINED!

Note the 332. My guess, this is peak fraud numbers, the number plummets from here.

71,444,567 For DJT.

DJT said he got 71 mirror 17 the other day.

Here’s the conventional thought;

Sleepy Joe out performed HILLARY and OBAMA? Uh... no.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Georgia recount/audit will help the two Republican Senators in the state's 1/5/2021 runoff election too. A story ran this Summer describing how Democrats have more errors in their mailed-in ballots, causing them to be rejected more frequently.

edit on 11/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Fat Lady taking the stage?

Whistleblowers from Dominion have come forward.

Big News.

Trump was right all along.

twitter.com...

BREAKING NEWS:
@RudyGiuliani
has confirmed whistleblowers from Dominion have come forward. OMG. They stole election. Switched votes from
@realDonaldTrump
. What did he really get? 81 MM votes? 91 MM? But they stole it. Biggest scandal in world history. Got ‘em!

twitter.com...

They know they have been caught, numbers don't lie. It is now a mad scramble to avoid jail time for the fallguys, the low men on the totem poll. They are whistleblowing to save their asses and that is a good thing. I'd rather let a few minions walk to blow it up.

link   
a reply to: Trillium

I don't really see a connection, but your post reminded me of something I heard about from a friend. Maybe a slight form of synchronicity?

On Veterans Day – November 11 – the design allows the sun's rays to spotlight the Great Seal at 11:11 AM Mountain Standard Time.

Anthem Veterans Memorial

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii

Nice add either way ! Very Appropriate for the day ...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Phoenix
Lets hope there is a TEAM of people doing the audits. Only 31 days before the Electors meet. Not sure what must happen AFTER the audits are completed.

Believe Georgia is planning to have audit, canvass and recount done by 11/26 - wonder if that date significant to our more talented decoders.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The Georgia recount/audit will help the two Republican Senators in the state's 1/5/2021 runoff election too. A story ran this Summer describing how Democrats have more errors in their mailed-in ballots, causing them to be rejected more frequently.

GOP wins both those runoffs. Bigly.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Have any of you seen this? maybe something worth investigating into...

twit

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Best I can do;

thepoliticalinsider.com...

Thanks for finding the article. Democrats were scared to death.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

11/20 completion is what I read.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

They said by the 20th.

new topics

top topics