It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

USPS Whistleblower demands Washington Post retract story saying he recanted allegations of voter fraud

saraacarter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Maybe he can slam them with Libel.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Tucker: Civilian Contractor in Iraq...

...hanging out with the DynCorp boys.
pic source

Now, like his father is a "gonzo reporter"

Maybe it is just me, but unless one is trained in firing a gun it is best not to be seen with one. I know squat about guns but he clearly has no idea how to use one.

I bet he is pinching a finger in that picture too.

How stupid does it make it look to Mrs Doe ? My guess only military people or hunters know what you are talking about when you say he has no idea. I agree with you. I am sure the not informed will not understand he should be holding the grip not the magazine/clip (A magazine for me was where we stored all the ammo or for artillery powder cakes. The ammo boxes, 50 cal bandoleers and M16 clips were all a subset of that).

Just keeping it real

The Story behind the Pic

Esquire Magazine Article

.......Only a moron drives to Baghdad unarmed.

There were no morons in our convoy. These were American civilian contractors, employees of one of the private security companies the U.S. government has hired to pacify and reconstruct postwar Iraq. The group was led by Kelly McCann, a 45-year-old former marine officer and security expert who also works as an analyst for CNN. McCann and I have been friendly for a couple of years. When I asked him what exactly civilian contractors were doing in Iraq, a subject about which there has been much speculation but relatively few published facts, he offered to show me........

CNN - boots on the Ground eh ....

edit on 11112020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yes, then one of the Dem Senators went on to explain that it’s not a crime to attempt to frame your political opponents. LMFAO

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Mayor De Blasio’s daughter ...
"Joe Biden was able to steal the election."
VIDEO>
twitter.com...
edit on 11-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Maybe he can slam them with Libel.

He has more to add coming today.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOL we already have a system like that in place. All over the ocean and in every single country on this planet. Even places we’ve technically not “allowed” to be.

It’s funny to see them officially acknowledge technology that has been in place for decades under the cloak of classification. Very interesting....
edit on 11-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

The simplest reset-hacking of the voting machines at the point Biden was down would simply be to code reverse the two candidates, so Biden got Trump's votes and vice-versa.

This was the biggest play. It's all about the number and even anons have figured it out already from the raw data. Simple data analysis proves the vote switching. Benford's Law also shows the anomalies. The numbers don't lie. Also, these machines were "updated" with software DURING the election in MI and GA at the least.
www.freep.com...
www.ptnewsnetwork.com... www.politico.com...

Numbers don't lie.
www.thegatewaypundit.com... iden-lost/

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Some details on the PA Fraud Lawsuit

It's 85 pages long and the guys who write Power Line are all attorneys. Hinderaker considers it to be impressive. Does that mean it will move the needle any? Time will tell.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The 2020 voter fraud results will be just like Mueller Report and testimony. A big Dem fail.

The fast pace the media & Biden are running with his weak lead and treating “projected” as “certified” is their overplayed hand.

PA/MI/WI/GA/NV - all should fall to Trump as the process advances. Some states may change to Trump without digging deep to avoid criminal charges. Hence the “glitch” talk. Use “glitch” to correct errors to avoid looking at poll workers.

Isn't is odd in all the debates in 2016 and 2020, the question just kept being brought up.
"Will you accept the outcome of the election?" Why, this question really never came up before. Answer: They cheating bigly in 2016 but didn't realize Trump had that much support and didn't cheat enough. Fast forward to 2020, the dems put every cheat in the playbook into play. Footsoldiers, ballot harvesting, voter role use of registered non-voters, and the final solution--------->computer software "patches" (failsafe).

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Statististical analysis in Georgia.

Trump's performance in Georgia was only 818 votes off the two GOP Senate candidates.

Joe Biden's performance exceeded the Dem candidates by over 95,000 votes.

The analysis further shows that Biden only saw similar over-performance in swing states, but nowhere else where his vote totals were more in line with Trump's in Georgia -- tracking almost exactly with the Senate candidates.

The analysis shows that as a significant anomaly.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The 2020 voter fraud results will be just like Mueller Report and testimony. A big Dem fail.

The fast pace the media & Biden are running with his weak lead and treating “projected” as “certified” is their overplayed hand.

PA/MI/WI/GA/NV - all should fall to Trump as the process advances. Some states may change to Trump without digging deep to avoid criminal charges. Hence the “glitch” talk. Use “glitch” to correct errors to avoid looking at poll workers.

Isn't is odd in all the debates in 2016 and 2020, the question just kept being brought up.
"Will you accept the outcome of the election?" Why, this question really never came up before. Answer: They cheating bigly in 2016 but didn't realize Trump had that much support and didn't cheat enough. Fast forward to 2020, the dems put every cheat in the playbook into play. Footsoldiers, ballot harvesting, voter role use of registered non-voters, and the final solution--------->computer software "patches" (failsafe).

The number of people “in the know” seems to be extensive. The wider the conspiracy, the more likely it gets exposed.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I’ve been saying that this whole time!!!
When have they ever put the fear of a peaceful transition of power in the public’s mind before?
And now I know why he was so dodgy on his answer. He was a step ahead.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Some details on the PA Fraud Lawsuit

It's 85 pages long and the guys who write Power Line are all attorneys. Hinderaker considers it to be impressive. Does that mean it will move the needle any? Time will tell.

IMO, these briefs are written with SCOTUS in mind. These lower courts/judges that deny motions and/or rule against Trump are just stepping stones to get to The Big Five @ SCOTUS. When Thomas/Alito pave the way, the three new justices will be able to do the same.

The fit pitching will be epic when SCOTUS drops the hammer.

link   
Obama CIA Head Wants Trump Stripped Of Presidency NOW

John Brennan, the former CIA head under the Obama administration, has called for President Trump to be removed now, saying he is capable of ‘lashing out’ and releasing information that could endanger America.

There is video of Brennan being interviewed on CNN at the link above.

Brennan knows what's in store for him.

Sounds dangerous.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That IP address is a Class C address, which is reserved for 'internal' use, known as a private network - IE it is not routable on the internet. That IP address would be static due to being a server, CCTV camera or similar device. Most home routers come pre-configured with 192.168.0.* or 192.168.1.* etc.

I use static IP software can find the modem for polling pollution.

So add Monitoring equipment all over the planet is using Static IP's only a few things I need to use can have a Dynamic IP. We do use passwords on the IP address used so if someone accidently pings it and attempts to drill in, are thwarted.

OH and ETA

Thank you Veterans who gave parts to all of their lives in service to Freedom for all and the American way for what it was before the Marxists came here.

edit on 11-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well then it shouldn’t be a crime to demand our 40,000,000 back. At the very least.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join