It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: ketsuko
There are quite a few conservative blogs and other outlets that are reminding people of the Al Gore race on 2000. They kept reminding people how the race wasn't called and how Gore kept insisting on a fair and open recount process.

Looking back, we know now that the Bushes probably did cheat to get W elected. The "hanging chad" business was excluding votes on the flimsiest of pretenses.

But Gore was probably cheating as well. Florida was displaying the exact same suspicious voting patters we're seeing now: unreasonable pauses in voting, followed by a box of ballots getting "found" that were almost all for Gore. Even back then I could tell they were stuffing the ballot box.

What was that old proverb?
Oh, yeah

"You have to fight fire with fire."

So I think the Bush's did the fire thing. McCain and Romney laid down IMO. I still think their job was to let Obama win and play defense in the primary's to keep Ron Paul or any other viable option out of the club. The one George Carlin says none of us, nor he are allowed to join.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I just had another thought and not caught up with anything. I can't sleep.

I try not to speak about black hats or white hats just because I'm slightly ignorant of the exact origin in the poltical spectrum....I know the term originates from hacking (at least I think, haven't verified it for myself yet) but it'd be hilarious if a white hat hacked that guy's phone at the exact time he was supposed to speak as sort of a way to make him declare to the public what the "deep state" is currently feeling.

I'm referencing this from earlier and pages back: mobile.twitter.com...

Could be just my imagination running wild, but that would be so funny.

Edit: And let's say that's the case. I remember reading somewhere that when it happens it'll be a very personal experience. Which is interesting to me, because in my twenties I spoke to god without knowing what I was doing and I realized very fast that it has an extremely sick sense of humor. The exact type of humor i enjoy.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago3610699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

China/Biden has as much claim to the presidency as I do.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Great summary of past findings. I had to dig into my image upload bank(800+) back to when Qmap was the place to be. Sure seems the “Key” still fits. Side note I am using your guys posts from here and expending them unto the facecrook battle field. It’s pretty ugly out there. Heavy meme artillery was dispensed in calculated fashion with major damage. The defense mounted up and has been fact checked unto oblivion and earns one a time out if too much meme to handle for bots.

Talk to others... Try to stick to a single subject and place a strategic hard yet subtle truth to hit home. Remain clam as more than one injection of truths may be needed. Best to gently plant the seed for future growth just sit back and wait for the truth to rain down upon thee.

Stay safe out there folks it’s about to get froggy. 🐸

LNM returning to the battlefield for duty!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This needs its own thread.

LOL you guys are gonna freak,

Buncha researchers basically wardrove (that is, drive around, sucking down IP info and such from mobile devices) as Antifa was rioting... and mapped out an entire network of players. Ties between Antifa and Rashida Tlaib, CAIR, and the ACLU are among the least damning bits of info being presented by the researchers:

archive.4plebs.org... nC3uDS_ms0mf8cXMXvF0qamGm31YvgiaNyJYQUTQySLgmUqGUvw41iiYLg7PX9HRcuDHGP1WZ9XjnVAe18oRTZUTkl6T--6FrR4A7kLselbp2rbqpglxaVuV6uig5gwUAwUc0Q7aGm2VJO183cHc3I yXPRUghAwd_PhNwzsApEGmrlZB1xDwdjP8hOf3XEViYFrGl0OttXf3YoUfzZkH3nwOdgQVM0oJfQF4PwK4jbiK4Ig6ftQJLXOKUcEn-zlwP0yXJg_GVKmgr4fNz

Wardriving baby
edit on 10-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Looking good on the anagrams SSC... I, for one, will bear them in mind when re-reading the posts!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
a reply to: MetalThunder

One of those bashful lurkers here, but I wanted to add that in this day and age many women, including myself, have had multiple legal last names due to multiple marriages. Please, no hate...I was young and dumb! IMO it fits perfectly with follow the wives...

Future Headline: Joe Biden Vows to Repeal the Nineteenth Amendment to Prevent Voter Fraud.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

cranky, some thoughts on the four seasons presser backdrop:

1) Pence is in the 6th box, L to R...
#3604 LIKE CLOCKWORK. [D][1-6] Enjoy the show! (Dec 1st to 6th?)

The Harvest [crop] has been prepared and soon will be delivered to the public for consumption.
A Higher Loyalty [Y].
Hunters become the Hunted.
Treason.
Sedition.
How do you remove a liability?
Six o' clock can be dangerous.
Family proud?
Q

VP is the guy BACKING POTUS => literally on POTUS' six.

2) The grid of posters is 7x6 = 42 = Answer to everything?

3) See the Posters as a CHESS Board?

a) Because POTUS has already got the Black chess pieces tied down there are 6 rows instead of 8 (ie black piece starting positions omitted)

b) Because POTUS has CASTLED by winning election (45 > Castled to > 46), the 8th column of the chess board is missing (the castle starting column)?

edit on 10-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, I'm still haunting these parts on occasion.

Haven't posted a whole lot other than an OP last week right before the election taking a little closer look at the Bidens; the election and ensuing speculations sort of drown that out, lol.

I'll toss this out there as hearsay.

I've got an interesting associate through work who has rubbed elbows with some high level people (think past POTUS' staff) who has heard word through his grapevine that Trump and Co. saw the attempted steal coming a mile away (and didn't everyone with a thinking objective cell in their grey matter?) and had embedded people in the nitty gritty levels of the DNC and the targets will be the actual people who perpetrated the fradulent activity Rather than going after the DNC, Biden campaign, or post office, they're targeting the footsoldiers and they will soon be feeling the wrath of the justice department.

end hearsay

All official litigation has to be completed by Dec 08. on any voting irregularities and electors certified.

I think It's about to get crazeey.

Coming from.someone who has lurked a lot of your threads; your content and thorough research is deeply missed. o7

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
HEADS UP - 4 POTUS self-retweets this evening.

Analysing them now so separate post will show decodes.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
thedonald.win...

Interesting read for sure

That website is under attack. I've received a "Bad Gateway" twice this evening while trying to reach it. Same thing happened to one of the Q-Anon boards sporadically in Sept...and then one day, "poof"...it was gone for good.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My body is ready Rudy!!

twitter.com...

Today the @realDonaldTrump campaign sued to invalidate hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots in the Western District of Michigan.

First PA, then Michigan will go to Trump.

Affidavits will be published tomorrow.

You will be shocked.
edit on 10-11-2020 by CaPpedDoG because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I got through multiple times with no problems.

I’m using duck duck go.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Faux News

Lincoln project needs to be reduced to ashes.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

POTUS 4x self-retweets - DECODES:

Tweet #1, at 21:57:08, DELTA from original = 00 09:43:29
Tweet #2, at 21:57:44, DELTA from original = 00 11:06:04
Tweet #3, at 21:57:47, DELTA from original = 00 10:52:50
Gap of 1 tweet
Tweet #4, at 23:04:44, DELTA from original = 00 14:20:22

1) DELTAs point to posts:

#1420 /CM/BO/: IP hash release OK. Proves same throughout. We control [utility].
#2022 Main frequency bands TERMINATED. #Goodbye

#1052 Your trust & faith in us is enough. You elected us to do the heavy lifting. Enjoy the show. BIRTH of a NEW NATION. NEW WORLD.
#50 BIG DROP: How did NK obtain Uranium? How did Iran obtain Uranium? Why did BO send billions (in cash and wire) to Iran? Why the cash component? Was the hostage component a cover? For what? Could any of the cash component be handed off to other people? How many planes carried the cash into Iran? Did all land in Iran? Did all land in the same location? Why is this relevant? Who controls NK? Who really controls NK? Don't think of a single person. Think of a powerful entity.

#1106 Syria. Hold until CONF. MIL assets on the ground locked out of GZ. ISRAEL strike harmed ability to prove events. Clown report must be VERIFIED. Troop unwind to STILL occur. Have faith. Trust POTUS.
#604 RTM.png (Picture of President's pen on overturned White House stationery

#943 You witnessed a strength test tonight. Speech promoted here/POTUS to gauge response. Net slowed. Protections in place.
#4329 If elderly most at risk [known][knowingly] why order COVID-19 positive patients back into nursing homes? Hospital capacity? USNS Comfort capacity? Ignorant [A] or deliberate [B]? [Accountability] options outside [other than] ballot box?

edit on 10-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Aallanon

I saw the glitch in the Virginia numbers play out on live TV with my own eyes.

The percentage of vote-counted numbers also blew my mind. Virginia at 85% counted, with Trump leading by 7%. Two hour later, the vote-count was 98% completed with Biden declared the Winner and 7% more votes than President Trump!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thank you very much.

Sometimes I wonder what the point of any of this is as far as posting what I come across and ponder if it all just gets glossed over.

And then I get the occasional post like yours from someone I really haven't interacted with in threads that I can recall and it is all made worthwhile. And that isn't meant to be a slight, so please don't take it that way.

Thank you thank you thank you!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE - Nov 10th
0 Posts,
43 POTUS tweets; 12 retweets, 4 self-retweets, 2 TYPOS/Corrections, 3 Deletions, 7 video tweets
Total 43 = Q

KU V19.50 20201110 to 4949 incl DECODE tools

Most linked posts in the day's decodes:
15 21,
12 8,
9 19, 22,
8 12, 57, 107,
7 2, 4, 6,
6 3, 7, 13, 20,
5 1, 10, 11, 23,
4 18, 33, 35, 44, 47, 50, 55, 59, 70,
3 5, 16, 25, 26, 40, 69, 73, 74, 77, 99, 112, 113, 122, 130, 139, 147, 237, 247, 251, 257, 957, 1213, 1312, 2157, 3357

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
As suspected, Dems are keeping NC as insurance...

www.foxnews.com...

I sure hope those North Carolina Anti-Trump leaders didn't use this 6 day "hold" on vote counting to fabricate 75,000 Biden votes! (Trump leads by about 73,000)

If they do, and get away with it, whom should we blame at the Federal level for allowing/enabling it to occur?

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join