It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well, if that's true Fox is finished. Total destruction.

FoxNews executives are probably back to following (wildly wrong) polls that show Joe Biden has a 90% chance of being chosen as our next President by the Electoral College.

So they take a Black-Female-Democrat (Donna Brazile) and promote her to News Director.

Candidate Joe Biden wouldn't give FoxNews any interviews.

Ah this makes sense now. Last night watching Laura Ingram she was dressed so very differently. Normally she wears professional clothing and her cross. But last night my S.O. exclaimed why is she dressed like that, so much more revealing. Not a professional look at all and her cross, one that she has spoken about and worn consistently, was not on her. We talked about what this meant and concluded that it was signaling that she had sold out and was now communicating for someone else. She is an actor.

edit on Wed Nov 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: ATTEMPT to fix quote tags

link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Oh no ... they wouldn't do that. This is their big power play. Do you really think they would pull out so big a cheat move and then suddenly roll over? They brazen this one out and try to hang on, and I'll bet they go scorched earth after that.

link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I’m figuring it out now for the first time. Tim pool has been talking about it. Don’t take any advice from me. I’m an idiot.
I’m voting 100 on a lost candidate

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
FOX is officially toast for me.

OANN
- DirecTv
- website
- App

NewsMax
- DirecTv
- website
- App

War Room
- website
- live programming 24/7

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ket, you're probably correct. I was attributing something like rational behavior to them.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Thanks listen now.

Feeling good!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Ingraham has been drifting and watch the non verbal communication. Her clothing and the lack of her cross necklace.
They are all actors and work for a paycheck and their ego.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Georgia update

- Lin Wood there
- Doug Collins there
- all votes recounted, validated, matched
- more suits filed today

Expecting heavy numbers of invalid ballots being disqualified.

8000+ non Georgia residents
???? dead voters
???? Duplicate votes

DOJ being given fraud evidence where non residents encouraged to visit GA to vote.

-> Sec State (Dem) > Governor (Rep) must certify counts.

Collins is key. He’s driving this bus.

Recount/Audit now (est 11/20 completion)

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 11-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Too bad we dont have the dominion source code to review. These types of things should be open source so everybody can poke through it.

Why do we have black box elections?

looks like Ron's gonna get a look under the hood. Bet he's got a tricked out GHIDRA to use…

Expecting POTUS to find this info any moment and order action.

Whoever said Ron was up for PROMOTION was correct.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
And I had a college professor show a Mass Communications class I was taking as an elective, the JFK assassination Zapruder film. Frame by frame we studied what came from the grassy knoll. It was the fatal bullet of the crossfire on JFK that landed to the top right of his head blowing his skull back like an axe had clipped him. 1980's I am going not a conspiracy theory. Yet, some conspiracy facts where there and I have been on the hunt for more facts like the Book JFK Assassination by the DA Garrison IIRC from NO who prosecuted three people for that conspiracy. Thanks to our ATS members for providing such good sources for me to add to my own observations that I can save and share with my doubting Thomas friends.

Blessings and God be with you.

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Flesh699

I just had a really crazy thought. What if all elections have been rigged since JFK?

I dont think that is crazy what so ever. Assassinating the president of the USA sends a very clear message world wide that there is an entity more powerful than democracy.

RIP JFK

edit on 11-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Obvious question is what races are they recounting? I assume President, but senate?

And by "hand recount" do they mean retirees with readers on sitting at a folding table looking at ballots?

Or verify the machines work and re-feed them?

If they were able to reprogram a certain number of machines, and periodically and randomly check them for accuracy, in full view of course, I'd be okay with that.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
twitter.com...

Too bad we dont have the dominion source code to review. These types of things should be open source so everybody can poke through it.

Why do we have black box elections?

looks like Ron's gonna get a look under the hood. Bet he's got a tricked out GHIDRA to use…

Expecting POTUS to find this info any moment and order action.

Whoever said Ron was up for PROMOTION was correct.

Flashback April 2019 -

'They think they are above the law': the firms that own America's voting system

How a few private companies that have little oversight and keep information secret run US elections....

.....The companies are privately-owned and closely held, making information about ownership and financial stability difficult to obtain. The software source code and hardware design of their systems are kept as trade secrets and therefore difficult to study or investigate......

edit on 11112020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

Obvious question is what races are they recounting? I assume President, but senate?

And by "hand recount" do they mean retirees with readers on sitting at a folding table looking at ballots?

If they were able to reprogram a certain number of machines, and periodically and randomly check them for accuracy, in full view of course, I'd be okay with that.

- no machines being used
- each ballot reviewed by Atty for Trump & DNC

Treated as canvas/recount/audit all in one. Full audit. Cant get better than this.

edit on 11-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
No drops on NEON’s gab for 8 hours.

Not possible.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Hey, you didn't type your comments AFTER my post you quoted. That's why your comments are imbedded within my words. You have time to edit/change it still.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
That meant today is 1111 days from first q drop and date is 11-11

Do you believe in coincidences?
How many coincidences before mathematically impossible?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

- no machines being used
- each ballot reviewed by Atty for Trump & DNC

Treated as canvas/recount/audit all in one. Full audit. Cant get better than this.

Yep..that's how Rudy explained it yesterday. You "audit" every 25th/50th/100th ballot (depending on number of votes) as the recount is occurring.

In South Carolina (next to Georgia) the ballot rejection rate was abnormally high for the state Primary. If lots of anomalies are found, even the Dem primaries were probably skewed for Biden.
edit on 11/11/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

At what point do they go in and audit every ballot, if and when every one of those 25/50/100 ballots is bogus?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
GA SOS stated...

"We will be counting every single piece of paper, every single ballot, every single lawfully cast ballot," Raffensberger said.

If this wasn’t “acceptable” to Collins/Wood, they’d be in court about it. This is what we want.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join