It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Capable of lashing out? Well they shouldn’t have fvcked with him. Lmao.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

That's not how it works.

But what they don't see is that the faster and harder they push to take power, the more and more it looks like they cheated.

After all, if you won this things fair and square, then you sit back and watch Trump exhaust all his options and then point and laugh while he flails away like we all did with Hillary and her ridiculous pushing of Jill Stein into forcing recounts, or like we still do with Stacey Abrams.

edit on 11-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Yes, then one of the Dem Senators went on to explain that it’s not a crime to attempt to frame your political opponents. LMFAO

I would then ask her how many of her opponents has she framed then lmao!!! No way is it not illegal. It’s theft from the treasury wasting resources.
Not to mention the damage to public morale

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It’s gonna end up like that famous baseball game when the guy got caught corking the bat. He was fighting mad!! Lmao

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

It’s gonna end up like that famous baseball game when the guy got caught corking the bat. He was fighting mad!! Lmao

Yeah, but that guy didn't have the ability to plunge the country into Civil War.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Q's last post likely indicates we'll hear from him today.

qanon.pub...
edit on 11-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Already unplugged from everything FOX.

Setting DVR for OAN and Nmax starting this evening.

You must be one of the smart people abandoning Fox News. Viewership is plunging.

mobile.twitter.com...

For those without Levin TV, there is one solid patriot on FOX News. He is one for sure I will record and watch. Judge Jeanene and Waters are really good too.

Tucker seems solid up until reading some posts here from about two days back several are now down on him. Hannity and Ingraham are solid at night. Until those people leave, I am going to record these people. As they leave or get dismissed I plan to shut down that hour.

When none are left who are open to the truth wherever it goes, then I am gone too. Don't tell me I said they were perfect I am seeing a lot of real truth from those examples and I have two of Brian Kilmeade's books that are very well researched and written IMO. I have "Sam Houston and the Alamo Avengers" out on my table now. He references the Stephen F Austin papers and many many Texas Historical documents and many key historical books.

There is something given to us from FOX, and yet they just seemed to piss it away. I was hesitant to every turn them on because I thought they loved the criminal Bush family too much. Looks like I was right all along. Yet, they did throw us a bone but also something akin to "James Bond" level BS.

I did Brian a disservice recently in a thread misquoting the events with the British who lost in Nawlin's Lou-wee-see-anna. They were part of the army that detroyed Bonaparte at Waterloo but I had it backwards. The Battle of NO was before Waterloo. Battle hardened by Jacksons defense the ones that survived had to be smarter. They didn't fight the other sides war they fought theirs at Waterloo and won.

The 19th century European style was not fit competition for the backwoods sharpshooter expert and rapid reloads no thanks to the Indian wars. And those fighters didn't consider it smart to just stand in front a wall of guns without hiding behind things. Uniting the Privateers and every walk of life Jackson outsmarted the British that battle.

That FOX allows people like Kilmeade gives us a sliver of hope some how good will prevail.

edit on 11-11-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Dominion Voting Systems Leads To Voter Fraud
November 7, 2020 by Diane Richards

Dominion Voting System has become a widely discussed topic in this election cycle. Without free and fair elections, the freedoms and liberties we Americans enjoy are dissipating into a web of corruption. Bit by bit, falsely elected officials place their surrogates at every level of government. A fraudulent election officer with nearly unchecked authority becomes the cog in a wheel that will misappropriate public funds and cause inappropriate policies to be put into place throughout the government while they enrich themselves. It’s all about money and control.

I know DOMINION has been touched on here but I wanted to share an easy read article that others may want to share on Social Media battlefields. You guys stay on 🎯

I still make/share/collect memes I wanted to share this one from the meme factory from two users post here! Bless up stand strong and share truths with others willing to listen.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
BOOOM
Remember the USB drives stolen in Philly? Those USB drives were admin access devices to enter the configuration and debug screens of the voting machines. With those stolen drives, someone could potentially change, purge, or inject ballots with impunity

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
Remember the USB drives stolen in Philly? Those USB drives were admin access devices to enter the configuration and debug screens of the voting machines. With those stolen drives, someone could potentially change, purge, or inject ballots with impunity

mobile.twitter.com...

Just to fill in those who have a memory issue ....

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM

mobile.twitter.com...

So if one were to want to commit malfeasance on a wide scale then maybe arranging theft of an item like this would later excuse or deflect away from ones wider actions to corrupt the vote, especially if the theft was by a convenient patsy who could later be blamed under scrutiny if things go wrong ?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Yeah, but that guy didn't have the ability to plunge the country into Civil War.

Hey. Isn't that an improper capitalization of the words "Civil War" ? Unless you mean to imply that somehow we'll all warp back to the 1861-1865 conflict.

Hi Ket -- WINK WINK -- honestly have no idea if the caps are proper or not! Jus' pulling on your tail.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It’s getting more clear that at some point the court should declare the 2020 General Election a soup sandwich.

Any ballot that cannot be validated to a legal registered living voter, received by a deadline set in state law, is deemed an illegal ballot.

The states brought this on themselves. Their citizens need to hold their officials accountable.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
Bye Bye Bye Nancy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

110% agree with that sentiment and I think Trump Admin does also, hence count all "legal votes" as message.

That the states have allowed a situation calling into question hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes and given the appearance of collusive activity in many of the states to "select" a candidate then yes something needs doing.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

True enough, but if one starts it will be capped.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Think now
Tom Graham @tom2badcat

Nov 7
The SCOTUS ordered all ballots received after the deadline in PA be segregated from those received on time.
There will be a ballot audit.
Recounts are conducted by the same people/election boards as the first count.
Audits are conducted by armed fraud investigators.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Can you hear it?

The hand-wringing and clutching of pearls

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Some names and phrases to remember. They haven’t got a lot of attention yet.

Virginia
Maidengate
Audit vs. recount
200 DPI setting
Hammer, scorecard
QVS voting system
Ezra Watnik
Century gate (I made that one up for people around 100 years old voting)
edit on 11-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about them un boarding the stores in big Dem city’s yet?

Also Kaumala hasn’t stepped down as senate yet. Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join