It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Report of CIA director in Mitch's office.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Yes, those numbers are real. They are 100% verified by the poster I linked to. It goes into great detail explaining his methodology, and even links to the data used (Edison, used by the NY Times and most other media orgs) and also links to the program he created to get to these numbers.

As far as I can tell, this is the real deal, and Yes, it is a HUGE thing!!!

They thought they could get away with it because they know they have the entire media and over half of the Federal Government in their back pockets. They knew the media would do exactly what they are doing now - which is gaslighting us into believing that Biden won fair and square. They are also setting up a narrative to publically and socially shame any "crazy Trump supporter" who just believes crazy conspiracy theories. Its really insidious.
edit on 10-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi

mobile.twitter.com...

I would wager she’s getting the Senate version of an Exit Interview. She’s toast.

Wray on deck.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Flesh699

Does that background really say "Office of the President Elect"?

What friggin' office?

They have to keep hammering 'President-elect Biden' nail, in case the 'spell' breaks and brainwashed realise he's nothing of the sort.

'Office of the President Elect'. Total fiction. Everyone knows there's no such thing. These are supposed to be law-trained politicians and they put that up there as if it's real. It's just embarrassing.

What's worse is no-one seems to be questioning them about it. It's as if it's been a 'thing' all along and not just appeared out of thin air.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Some parody clarity...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
BOOM? Nancy not new Speaker??

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 10-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

mobile.twitter.com...

I would wager she’s getting the Senate version of an Exit Interview. She’s toast.

Wray on deck.

Or CIA director haspel is keeping Mitch McConnell briefed on developments, like attorney general Barr did yesterday when he visited Mitch's office.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cheers for the value add cranky... I missed the 12:12:38 timestamp in #1339.

1 min MARKER = ACTION INCOMING...

P.s. What do you make of my MelissaAFrancis/Maggie Nixon connect?

Could this be related to the "pic" that forces the web to "kill?" Maybe it wasn't renOgade in muslim garb but something more sinister. Could the shutdown be black hat derived, in that they release the pic of renOgade and Wendy to create the excuse to shut down? That kill drop showed up the other day.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Better the drunken hag devil you know...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Wray on deck.

Or CIA director haspel is keeping Mitch McConnell briefed on developments, like attorney general Barr did yesterday when he visited Mitch's office.

I prefer the nefarious

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

mobile.twitter.com...

Better the drunken hag devil you know...

At this point, bring on AOC. Someone new at least. They’re all nuts so different is good.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
CIA Director Gina Haspel just seen entering Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office.

twitter.com...

Hmmmmm, now why would Haspel be going to visit Mitch, the day after AG Barr goes to visit Mitch? I can only think of a handful of things that would require Haspel to go all the way to visit Mitch in person. Its gotta be something to do with the election number 1, and 2 either something dealing with this CIA directly, or a foreign country.....

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RTbigTOE

What have I missed RTbTOE?

I've not noticed you being censured, or any fame-seeking? ... excitement at finding a connection maybe once or twice tho!

Personally, I perceive you as a point of balance, posting at key points with words of wisdom.

I for one hope you'll stay longer.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What friggin' office?

checks government system, finds no "office of president elect" in registry.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Those who scream the loudest.

CNN: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That will be glorious if turns out to come true!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

What friggin' office?

They have to keep hammering 'President-elect Biden' nail, in case the 'spell' breaks and brainwashed realise he's nothing of the sort.

'Office of the President Elect'. Total fiction. Everyone knows there's no such thing. These are supposed to be law-trained politicians and they put that up there as if it's real. It's just embarrassing.

What's worse is no-one seems to be questioning them about it. It's as if it's been a 'thing' all along and not just appeared out of thin air.

Tiny bit more, if he goes out as "president" he's initiated a coup - third world stuff. The media can call him "president" as it is free speech, but joe must stay the hell a way of making that statement. That's why the money spent on saying he isn't. What's obscene is that none of those "watch need ta know" bloggers even bothered to ask why it is there.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ahhh yes - here we have the United States being lectured today at the UN by champions of human rights such as China, Iran, Cuba, Russia and North Korea.

LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RTbigTOE

What have I missed RTbTOE?

I've not noticed you being censured, or any fame-seeking? ... excitement at finding a connection maybe once or twice tho!

Personally, I perceive you as a point of balance, posting at key points with words of wisdom.

I for one hope you'll stay longer.

Second that, don't let the trolls chase ANYONE off.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Not so fast Joe...

General Services Administration (GSA) Responds to Biden Campaign: ‘Ascertainment Has Not yet Been Made’ on Power Transfer

The agency said that the GSA administrator, Emily Murphy, will only initiate the transition when a “clear winner is clear based on the process laid out in the Constitution.”

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join