It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

a reply to: RsaWarhawk

The ten day marker falls on this coming friday the 13th!

Most here may know why - for at least the western world, regard Friday the 13th as an unlucky day. In the year 1307 on Friday the 13th of October, King Phlip IV and the Pope Clemont V ordered all the remaining Knights Templar to be arrested tried for heresy and treason for which they were put to death.

Friday 13th November is 11/13. 113

13th of October is 10/13. 113

Election day was Nov 3rd - 11/03. 113

A 'ten day marker', the number 10, will place a '1' before any dark-energy '13th' day, and changes it to a 'Light' day - 113
I've no proof. Just sharing my thoughts here.

For me, 113 means/symbolises 'Light' = A=1, M=13. AM = morning = Light. So it was something that jumped out at me straight away.

Most here may know why - for at least the western world, regard Friday the 13th as an unlucky day. In the year 1307 on Friday the 13th of October, King Phlip IV and the Pope Clemont V ordered all the remaining Knights Templar to be arrested tried for heresy and treason for which they were put to death

Also . ..

The date 13th October, 1307. 10/13. The year 1307 = 11.

So the numbers are 11311. Mirror.

Reply to rsaWarhawk

Angel Number 1307 is a message that your positive expectations, prayers and visualizations have set you on your course and right life path. Your angels ask that you keep up the great work and keep affirming positive outcomes.

Positive Message

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Transition Act of 1963

Implementing the Presidential Transition Act

Thank you for that (all )... Has nothing to do With Donald Trump ...GSA is fully in charge ....
The News is FAKE and the War is Real

GSA says No Way Biden

Meanwhile, there is mounting pressure from the Biden camp for the GSA to release millions of dollars and other resources to the Biden/Harris campaign for their new administration, Reuters reported. They were correct in their wording “by the media” but it was NOT certified and until that happens they can whistle in the dark...

it is also clear that the 2020 GSA administrator is acting in accordance with those of prior administrators, so calls to force compliance are not acceptable, especially from non-GSA sources such as this one:

“There don’t seem to be standards for how and when [the ascertainment] needs to happen,” Don Kettl, the Sid Richardson professor at the University of Texas at Austin’s Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, told Government Executive on November 6.

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

just a preemptive narrative buster

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo News Conference:
Huge Arms deal with UAE and this Friday Sec Pompeo goes on another world tour.
"There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration."
"The world is watching" This is now a legal process; this takes time. (skip to 13:20)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Or this is actually the medias wish.

If trump gets in now they have 4 years of news, if he runs again and gets in either 2024 or 2028 they get more years!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MetalThunder

Transition Act of 1963

Implementing the Presidential Transition Act

Thank you for that ... Has nothing to do With Donald ...GSA is fully in charge ....
The News is FAKE and the War is Real

GSA says No Way Biden

t is also clear that the 2020 GSA administrator is acting in accordance with those of prior administrators, so calls to force compliance are not acceptable, especially from non-GSA sources such as this one:

“There don’t seem to be standards for how and when [the ascertainment] needs to happen,” Don Kettl, the Sid Richardson professor at the University of Texas at Austin’s Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, told Government Executive on November 6.

Whistling in the Dark....

That pretty much sums up your American election right now, lol

Q

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I know this connection is way out there, but it seems we've had stranger connects.

The masters golf tournament begins Thur, 11-12-2020 which is 7 months late due to The Rona.

Tiger Woods Defends.

I swear there was a tweet congratulating Woods on 2019 win, but none the less there are 4 since 2017 with Tiger Woods.

The curios one is of course the 18:10 PM · May 6, 2019 solo tweet dedicated to Woods getting the Medal Of Freedom

Or too much Q gives one linkage disease.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Brennan needs to be arrested. He has said Pence should usurp Trump because Trump is dangerous because he might declassify stuff. 🤬

www.zerohedge.com...

Oh, stop getting you pacemaker in a bunch, CT. As a Deist, what the hell are you really worrying about, eh? C'mon, man!

edit on 10-11-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Just a quick note on narrative futures.

There is the small beginnings of other countries being implicated in actions aimed at the US. Nothing concrete right now... but once the lid is taken off, it's very possible that it will trigger investigations world wide... certainly in the western world.
For the folks on this thread that are not in the US... keep your ear to the ground. A drip can turn into a flood.

Drip drip drip...

Remember, the Q plan is against the globalists, and they have their fingers in everyone's pies. If they really are brought down, we'll see an epic change that sweeps the world. How long that takes, I estimate is about 3-4 years. It is a domino effect. The more information that comes out as it spreads, the more other places become implicated.

There will be a critical point where the masses all stand up and question everything. Exciting times ahead.

Friends and family divided will find each other again. The future will be great once more, possibly beyond imagination...

x

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Currently trying to verify this:

TWITTER Censors Announcement for MASSIVE PRO-TRUMP RALLY Saturday in Washington DC
newsla.localad.com...

On Monday we announced a MAJOR MARCH FOR TRUMP Planned on Saturday November 14 — at Noon Eastern in Freedom Plaza.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

yournews.com...

Seems mildly weird that all those links are the same.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Digital General

Keystone in Quotes.

Trust The Plan.

IIRC wasn't Tracy one of the original "seeders" in 2017, then dropped out after it took off? I could be way off on that.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: IAMTAT

BREAKING: Republican Michelle Steel wins election to U.S. House in California's 48th Congressional District, beating incumbent Rep. Harley Rouda. #APracecall at 11:15 a.m. PST. #Election2020

twitter.com...

I know I’m an idiot, but the comments suck me in. Amazing how defensive all Dems are on these posts: “I thought the election was illegitimate...” talking points.

Is it possible they tried to let just enough house seats flip so they didn’t look suspicious but not enough to give up the majority? And that’s why they were ok just voting Biden and giving up house seats? So when Trump supporters whine, they can say, clearly R’s voted against Trump but R down ticket?

When they realized the glitch wasn't going to be enough they only had enough time to vote(FALSIFY) just for President with mail in/Absentee ballots
Average only President voted in elections prior 3%
2020 18%
5.5 variance
1 in 52,570,000

Enjoy the Show

Votes that "disappeared" also affected down ticket races

Enough to change entirety of Congress Red?
Cliffhanger
Buy more popcorn

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Only posting because you reminded me of this that I read during summer and it could be useful to someone:

mindcontrolblackassassins.com...

Since infancy, Tiger Woods life has been shrouded by a veil of secrecy. Tiger has all the earmarks of a classic Black Manchurian Candidate. He had been sheltered within an artificially contrived environment at Stanford University, the handmaiden of the military-industrial-medical-congressional complex, while he cloned his skills on the way to becoming the (NOW) New World Order’s greatness programmed golfer. According to research, most Black Manchurian Candidates are individuals with created dissociative identity disorders that fall within the following five criteria:

1. Dissociate identity disorder created deliberately. Candidate usual has had contact with OSS, CIA, BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE, MK-ULTRA controllers or institutions or Military intelligence controllers or institutions, and prisons. Candidate’s contact may have been created through bloodlines, military recruitment, enlistment, imprisonment, or civilian employee of military institutions.

Look at this!
poweredbychrist.homestead.com...
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0106699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The left is full of a bunch of adult sized 6 year olds.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

A drip CAN turn into a flood, indeed, and unexpectedly.

Be prepared for it!

To have your finger in every pie:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Evers has ordered America's Dairyland to stay home and mask up. 🤬

He's telling us not to gather for the holidays. F**K THAT. 🤬

Apparently no end date. 🤬
edit on 11/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My word. DaddyWinchester popped in.

Bigger

So to recap.

Four Seasons Landscaping.

Links to two "Landscape change" drops.
Fantasy Island Adult Bookstore links to JE and Water Island.
Delaware Crematorium links to Joe (dead Joe)
Keystone Street Nearby
Biblical Law Abiding Citizen drop nearby

Mathematically Impossible.

Trust The Plan because someone went to a helluva lot of trouble to put Rudy there at that date and time in the very state being blown up over voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

Buy more popcorn

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Evers has ordered America's Dairyland to stay home and mask up. 🤬

He's telling us not to gather for the holidays. F**K THAT. 🤬

Apparently no end date. 🤬

We're waiting for the same here. The health department released a statement today basically calling everyone children.

LET'S ROCK!

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

CNN making lists of GOP Senators that won't 'validate' Biden's win . ..

They're even calling them 'Trump enablers'.

The msm is totally out of control, going too far, and putting people in danger.

I bet that's a hit list. We should pay attention to every name on it.

They've gone full-on raging commie.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

C'mon you need more, alot more.

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join