It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Not so fast Joe...

General Services Administration (GSA) Responds to Biden Campaign: ‘Ascertainment Has Not yet Been Made’ on Power Transfer

The agency said that the GSA administrator, Emily Murphy, will only initiate the transition when a “clear winner is clear based on the process laid out in the Constitution.”

This idiot probably wants AF1 access, lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi, Office of the Former Speaker of the House.

Isn’t this how this works now?

I wonder if her supporters got taken out in the Red Wave in the House?
edit on 10-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just need one state to slide back to “undecided” to pull Joe back under 270. WI or PA.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Real Clear Politics did that. PA

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Just need one state to slide back to “undecided” to pull Joe back under 270. WI or PA.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
CIA Director Gina Haspel just seen entering Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office.

twitter.com...

Hmmmmm, now why would Haspel be going to visit Mitch, the day after AG Barr goes to visit Mitch? I can only think of a handful of things that would require Haspel to go all the way to visit Mitch in person. Its gotta be something to do with the election number 1, and 2 either something dealing with this CIA directly, or a foreign country.....

She does have Kentucky roots.

Along with Esper, Vice Admiral Joseph Kernan, ret Navy SEAL who was Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence is out! Nunes aide, Michael Ellis, who also was in the NSC, was made General Counsel of National Security Advisor today. The Trump purge as many chess pieces are moving around.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Just a quicky. I've just caught up, but am going to spend some time feeding my soul for a bit. More important than anything.

But, just a quick thing on the old 3 red flags, 3 red stripes. The MSM have used subtle programming and signs of allegiance throughout the election process. I gathered the ones below after just a few minutes looking around. The MSM have spent decades building up its position as authoritative information. When it needs to exercise it in the form of a lie, it will.

Without a complete purge of these instituations, never expect them to willingly tell you the truth. Pure agenda, all the way.
I know you all know this... it's just a brief reminder.
That's all. Hope you're all doing well!

I'm going to go larp and spread that.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Gülen?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Biden will likely retain AZ/NV.

Trump has to win PA/WI. Likely need SCOTUS along the way.

Finish up 278-260.
edit on 10-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Question , besides the 25th Amendment (which is obviously disqualified in the question
) Where and exactly how does the constitution spell out that you have to help your opponents rise to power after an election ? ... You know the transfer of power thing ... everyone keeps saying it is required by the constitution ... I'm just asking for a friend ......

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: Suki IT Goog

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Once one side concedes, they start the transition process. Trump won’t concede until SCOTUS has weighed in.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What's going on with Ezra Cohen-Watnick?

mobile.twitter.com...

Btw... President Trump's silence is killing journalists today. They are complaining that he has not spoken to them since last Thursday.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

lol, whether 2020 or 2024, once DJT leaves office, media will have a huge vacuum that they won’t be able to fill.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting, nice find. Can anyone post Q's post 2057?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: IAMTAT

OK - so from what I can tell, GOP has gained 9 new seats in the House

CA-48 Michelle Steel
FL-26 Carlos Gimenez
FL-27 Maria Elvira Salazar
IA-01 Ashley Hinson
MI-03 Peter Meijer:
MN-07 Michelle Fischbach
NM-02 Yvette Herrell
OK-05 Stephanie Bice
SC-01 Nancy Mace

So still a ways away from taking control of the House. That was probably always a pipe dream anyways.

Add Tom Tillis to that. He just won the NC House seat

***Oops...He’s a Senator. But he still won! 😀
edit on 10-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Another issue could be that the SCOTUS decides that the situation is PA is just so screwed up that they remove their total from the Electoral College and then the situation would then go I believe to the House. The chain of custody could be a big issue in PA as where votes ended up that could have been challenged and then you have the whistle blowers coming out saying they were told to back date ballots. It is going to be difficult to find all of those to challenge and to contact every single voter is a large task. It isn't out of possibility PA is lost to both candidates when this is all said an done, maybe by design?

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Nancy has a hornets nest on her hands.
Schumer as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   

BOOM? Nancy not new Speaker??

mobile.twitter.com...

Do you have any confidence they’ll choose anyone better?

Probably gonna be AOC. Joking. I hope.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

Another issue could be that the SCOTUS decides that the situation is PA is just so screwed up that they remove their total from the Electoral College and then the situation would then go I believe to the House. The chain of custody could be a big issue in PA as where votes ended up that could have been challenged and then you have the whistle blowers coming out saying they were told to back date ballots. It is going to be difficult to find all of those to challenge and to contact every single voter is a large task. It isn't out of possibility PA is lost to both candidates when this is all said an done, maybe by design?

If PA didn’t segregate those late ballots and they can’t validate other ballots, they get tossed. The result will be the result. PA citizens have no one to blame except PA election officials.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

BOOM? Nancy not new Speaker??

mobile.twitter.com...

Do you have any confidence they’ll choose anyone better?

Probably gonna be AOC. Joking. I hope.

Better? No. Different? Yes.

They’re all BSC and fully infected with TDS... just watching Nancy NOT be in charge is funny.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm not talking Ms Manners actions ... I'm talking Law and constitutionally .... News keeps saying it's his constitutional duty .....

Denver Post - Despite Trump’s refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power, both parties vow orderly election

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, a member of the House GOP leadership, tweeted: “The peaceful transfer of power is enshrined in our Constitution and fundamental to the survival of our Republic. America’s leaders swear an oath to the Constitution. We will uphold that oath.”

I'm asking because I have looked ... Seems like it is all just based on tradition.... to me this is just more proof of the faning of the flames when the election is in DJTs favor....ymmv

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: Tipo city lol 777

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join