It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I'm not talking Ms Manners actions ... I'm talking Law and constitutionally .... News keeps saying it's his constitutional duty .....

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, a member of the House GOP leadership, tweeted: “The peaceful transfer of power is enshrined in our Constitution and fundamental to the survival of our Republic. America’s leaders swear an oath to the Constitution. We will uphold that oath.”

I can look it up but “officially” I would wager when the electors cast their votes after states certify their counts.

GSA is the final say on election winner.
edit on 10-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

It continues to amaze me that people can be elected to public office with zero understanding of the Constitution and its edicts and protections.

HTF does that happen?
edit on 11/10/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Transition info.

edit on 10-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
CNN making lists of GOP Senators that won't 'validate' Biden's win . ..

They're even calling them 'Trump enablers'.

The msm is totally out of control, going too far, and putting people in danger.

I bet that's a hit list. We should pay attention to every name on it.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chinabean
“There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration. We’re ready. The world is watching what’s taking place here” - @SecPompeo

twitter.com...

Nice one!.

Could have sworn a friend said something about a great awakening or some such.

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Transition info.

That is not what the 20th amendment says ... Maybe what someone wants it to say but hey it's wikipedia

I'm not seeing anything about incoming getting squat till January ... Security briefings lol no way ....
Some Deepstate traditions are made to be broken ...

edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Incoming pm PilSungMtnMan
edit on 11102020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm not talking Ms Manners actions ... I'm talking Law and constitutionally .... News keeps saying it's his constitutional duty .....

Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, a member of the House GOP leadership, tweeted: “The peaceful transfer of power is enshrined in our Constitution and fundamental to the survival of our Republic. America’s leaders swear an oath to the Constitution. We will uphold that oath.”

I can look it up but “officially” I would wager when the electors cast their votes after states certify their counts.

Electors meet in mid December and then Congress certifies their decision. I started a thread on it last week.

---------

Wisconsin's Governor is expected to announce a full State lockdown this evening at a 6:15 p.m. central Time press conference.

mobile.twitter.com...
edit on 11/10/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

20th doesn’t cover transition. The cited Acts are what cover the transition.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Electors meet in mid December and then Congress certifies their decision. I started a thread on it last week.

---------

Wisconsin's Governor is expected to announce a full State lockdown this evening at a 6:15 p.m. central Time press conference.

mobile.twitter.com...

Feds can swoop in, secure all ballots, transport to safe location for audit.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He's a panty-waist POS, a beta male and completely f'ing useless as a leader.

It ain't gonna fly here.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Transition info.

That is not what the 20th amendment says ... Maybe what someone wants it to say but hey it's wikipedia

I'm not seeing anything about incoming getting squat till January ... Security briefings lol no way ....
Some Deepstate traditions are made to be broken ...

Wikipedia "editors" (ha!) are going ape$#i+ crazy right now. I wouldn't trust Wiki right now for anything.
Take a look at this "edit":
en.wikipedia.org...

Methinks some people are freakin' out right now.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: carewemust

He's a panty-waist POS, a beta male and completely f'ing useless as a leader.

It ain't gonna fly here.

lol. Need those ballots audited.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Brennan needs to be arrested. He has said Pence should usurp Trump because Trump is dangerous because he might declassify stuff. 🤬

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Brennan needs to be arrested. He has said Pence should usurp Trump because Trump is dangerous because he might declassify stuff. 🤬

www.zerohedge.com...

He’s going to end up dying peacefully in his sleep.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

He’s going to end up dying peacefully in his sleep.

😭😭😭

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Another Administration weasel exposed and terminated!

mobile.twitter.com...

He probably was working with Joe Biden already.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Denver Post - Despite Trump’s refusal to commit to a peaceful transfer of power, both parties vow orderly election

I'm asking because I have looked ... Seems like it is all just based on tradition.... to me this is just more proof of the flaming of the fans when the election is in DJTs favor....ymmv

Well liz just defined herself as a swampy idiot. There is no definition of "peaceful" in this situation. The entire mind f*&^% connects to "concede and leave" so it's code for "DJT won't quit like we told him he has to because something something..."

"Our democracy needs fair elections, elections are decided in private, they were decided, DJT lost."

Remember. "DJT is a threat to our democracy" means folks failed to realize she wasn't speaking to them, but her cabal. DJT is a threat to "us" not the people themselves, but "us."

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Question , besides the 25th Amendment (which is obviously disqualified in the question
) Where and exactly how does the constitution spell out that you have to help your opponents rise to power after an election ? ... You know the transfer of power thing ... everyone keeps saying it is required by the constitution ... I'm just asking for a friend ......

An outgoing president and his staff don't have to help in the transition. There is a governmental agency whose job includes doing that.

The GSA, or General Services Administration, is like the "manager" for the government. When it is determined that a new President is coming into office, they have protocols for making this happen, such as authorizing salaries, spending, finding offices for people, getting business cards and letterheads. Literally, like an office manager.

An outgoing President's administration doesn't have to "help" except most normal people would show the new guy how the system works, where the bathrooms are, etc.

Edit: Part of this is yes, getting security clearances, showing the "new guy" the secret phone book of contacts, showing them how to request travel, having them fill out their W-2 forms, all that stuff they need to do their job.

Just saying "show up at noon on January 20th and we'll hand you the keys" like a dick has never happened. It's in everyone's interest to have the process be methodical and professional. And it's a process, not an event.
edit on 10-11-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think the press secretary should educate the press on how the EC works and under what circumstances a transition of power happens.

The country clearly needs to be held by the hand as they learn how the adults run the country.

This. Is. Absurd.

posted on Nov, 10 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Transition Act of 1963

Implementing the Presidential Transition Act

edit on 10-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join