It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: chr0naut

Dude, who are you trying to convince here?

Those who can think and verify data from credible sources.

Define credible. Are eyewitnesses credible? Are software experts credible? Video and audio recordings?

Not usually, but more so now we have sophisticated ways of manipulating data and people willing to do so. The best credibility would be assumed to be large organizations of credentialed experts who cannot possibly have a reason or motive to misrepresent the data.

Channels of known BS like the History Channel, Social Media, YouTube, and political extremeist groups like Project Veritas are at the very lowest end of credibility, and universities and government organizations like the CDC are towards the top.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Part of community service should include reading Orwell's 1984.
A little reading never hurt anybody...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: ketsuko

What exactly did Obama do to earn that again?

"extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people"

www.nobelprize.org...

Oh ... the whole Arab Spring where the entire effing MIddle East burned on his watch.

Obama was the American President. I'm fairly sure you can't seriously suggest Obama had a hand in that.

How about when America burned under Trump's watch? He was the American President, apparently.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: LanceCorvette

The splitting reality made me feel so sick, it hurt my head. I don't know how you fix it. I know I mention God a lot these days, but I think I'm at a place where I can only look to a greater power to find a solution without total break down and wars.

DJT is always positive. The most positive person in power I have ever seen. For those who use fear as Contrast, he just creates confusion, as they need worse fear levels to define where they are. This is a downward spiral as it is an ever ending need for fear that has them going crazy. Oddly, his positivity is his greatest weapon.

It absolutely is. In fact, I don't understand how that aspect of his approach doesn't break through to more people. I can only attribute it to the MSMs poison of editorial manipulation and commentary. [SNIPPED] Unfortunately, it was more obscure than I was hoping. It has become extremely hard to get a rational conversation out of someone with an opposing view.

To be blunt, because of the headspace I was in during 2016... I was the anti-Trumper. I maybe understand it better than most. I've been racking my brains as to what opened my eyes specifically to a change of heart. I might have to say God again lol. What moved me into the camp of actually liking him over merely accepting him was his ability to laugh at himself.
The fact he self tweeted himself super-imposed on Rockys body was so hilarious and preposterous, that I realised that he was a real human and could laugh at himself. That broke down a lot of barriers for me.

Since then, I have grown to love his positivity. He praises others and seems to make genuine strides to lighten people.

I have to assume that all of this is hidden from the left, and they have become so poisoned that they will refuse to look for themselves (or interpret it in negative ways). Orange man bad.

There was a documentary that came out around 2000 about the descent into politics through fear. 9/11 changed everything. The path into darkness proper began at that point. The rise of 24 hour news cycles. The narrative. The refocus upon government and a new seriousness. Then UKs FF 7/7. When you look back, you can see why we are here.

I just wish everyone could see it. News channels must die. End the manipulation and fear. I hope to God Trump actually has and plays a trump card. I'm lucky that I have a family who are all on the same page. For those not so lucky, this period of time must be exhausting and painful. My heart goes out to them and I forgive any moments of insanity, outbursts, loss of faith, all of it. Who knew reality could get so warped?

Closing thought... It might be worth considering by all here to take a leaf out of Trumps book. Maybe we need to make people laugh again. Project as much positive energy as we can. Not exclusively to the right, but self reflective humour. If Qanons or Trump supporters started to laugh at themselves more (not mockery) in the same way Trump does, it might break down barriers maintained through fear. Much less scary, and not what the media is portraying.

I need to think on this. Thanks Cranky, you always say something interesting ; )
edit on Mon Nov 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: snipped OT material

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
LanceCorvette,

Can you weigh in on this please,
gab.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

EVIDENCE

Detroit Poll watcher: At 4:30 a.m. on Nov. 4 "tens of thousands of ballots" delivered from out-of-state

"Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room"

"I specifically noticed every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden"

twitter.com...

(post by elDooberino removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is that an affidavit?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

To some, everyone who calls their opinions into question, gets called 'a leftist'.

I often post supportive links to credible sources and my opponents don't (However, many post memes and other stuff sourced from social media, obviously think that somehow supports their argument). Yet I am low info?

By the way, I went through your last 52 posts (ah, fast internet and Aspergers). Not one of them with a link supporting your argument. Two with a meme repost. Low info or what?

Glass houses, and all that...

LOL.

edit on 9/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

The left thrives on discord. The starkest place to see it is any college campus. They want strife and division. They want vileness and violence.

Everywhere they go they start fights and destroy property and people.

We've cut them too much slack already.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What I find interesting is that the media declared Biden the winner but the TDS is getting more pronounced.

POTUS fans staying upbeat and hopeful. Disappointed there’s so much corruption in the vote. It may or may not result in a Trump 2nd term but we are here for the process.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Dog comms. Major dog comms. I don't know why exactly, but I find this article today very weird.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Dude, who are you trying to convince here?

Those who can think and verify data from credible sources.

Define credible. Are eyewitnesses credible? Are software experts credible? Video and audio recordings?

Not usually, but more so now we have sophisticated ways of manipulating data and people willing to do so. The best credibility would be assumed to be large organizations of credentialed experts who cannot possibly have a reason or motive to misrepresent the data.

Channels of known BS like the History Channel, Social Media, YouTube, and political extremeist groups like Project Veritas are at the very lowest end of credibility, and universities and government organizations like the CDC are towards the top.

Okay you just busted yourself out. I work for a very large corporation. Very large—BIGLY large. If you think for one second these people would not do something completely evil for money you're on the wrong planet.
You've zero idea what happens in corporate offices. No clue how the real world works.

NO FREAKING CLUE.

Everything about Covid is corporate. All of it. Corporations working together to have you believing it's okay when they put the rifle to the back of your head.

Money makes experts, not the other way around.

You have more than you know.
edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0808699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fMondayAmerica/Chicago0108699 by Flesh699 because: Added Bigly

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It's official: Republicans have held every single one of their house seats in Texas
Democrats targeted 10 seats in the state and came up empty-handed.

twitter.com...

That’s a huge relief💥👏

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Boom!
Real Clear Politics just turned PA Grey.
Biden down to 259.
www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel...I noticed that as well with a few of Twits warnings and censorship. Because they said "Projected Winner" and not "Winner", they are not making any final claims therefore are not being censored.

ATS Image

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Someone was asking about Ron, 8kun admin/dev earlier (this thread has moved fast today)

Ron tweet
Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
·
2h
Trump and Biden *both* have access to the best lawyers in the world. We are now witnessing the LAWFARE MAIN EVENT - perhaps the biggest court battle(s) in history. Discussion of the facts may be suppressed, but Supreme Court decisions will not be ignored.

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
What I find interesting is that the media declared Biden the winner but the TDS is getting more pronounced.

POTUS fans staying upbeat and hopeful. Disappointed there’s so much corruption in the vote. It may or may not result in a Trump 2nd term but we are here for the process.

I'm about to start a thread on that. From Elation this past Wednesday to Anger by the following Monday. What the hell is wrong with them? Trump voters weren't angry when Hillary's snowflakes burned and spit and punched us.
edit on 11/9/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

NATIONAL COUNCIL OF STATEWIDE INTEROPERABILITY COORDINATORS

14 DROPS "nothing can stop what's coming." Many timestamps point to 11- x.

That one is getting fat today, infecting several who failed to learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join