It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Friend.
Mods JUST said to stop talking Covid in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Nov 9 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: chr0naut

You've used a list from 2018. Nice try.

Trump's Accomplishments

His brokering of peace between Israel and Arab countries alone is unprecedented.

LOL, how did he do that (and he didn't, it was Jared's 'project')?

I'll give you a hint - Israel has given up any claim to East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. It will remain under Muslim control in perpetuity.

Chron,

On the US elections and voter fraud, do you have anything to add on the subject? Do you think the American people deserve a fair election? If there's a suspicion of voter fraud do you think it should be investigated? Ya know...because the American people deserve a fair election? Just asking...
edit on 9-11-2020 by Staffordshire1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

A few weeks ago, I really had to take a break away from here because of this realisation. It literally feels like you have 2 groups of people (not just in the US) left & right, who are seeing completely different realities. If I was to describe it, it feels like a cell dividing. As though one group are looking only left, and the other only right. A diverging planet.It might even be a reality from a 5D viewpoint... who knows??? Maybe there are now 2 of each of us, one on this version of Earth, and one on the other, completely unaware of each other on different time streams. Yeah... I know that sounds wacky, but that's how it feels.

The splitting reality made me feel so sick, it hurt my head. I don't know how you fix it. I know I mention God a lot these days, but I think I'm at a place where I can only look to a greater power to find a solution without total break down and wars.

Right now, if Trump were to do anything which might solve the problem, it would be to somehow take down the news outlets and offer support for new independent reporters, with critical laws in place to force balanced reporting. The media are the genuine threat right now. They are literally dangerous... human existence level dangerous. As dangerous as the dark forces that own, fund and control them.

link   

link   
They're tuning the test too sensitive and have been for months.

Even Dr. Fauci admitted as much.

Joining the hosts of This Week in Virology in July, Fauci directly responded to a question about COVID-19 testing, specifically how patients with positive tests might determine whether or not they are actually infectious and need to quarantine.

“What is now sort of evolving into a bit of a standard,” Fauci said, is that “if you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more … the chances of it being replication-confident are minuscule.”

“It’s very frustrating for the patients as well as for the physicians,” he continued, when “somebody comes in, and they repeat their PCR, and it’s like [a] 37 cycle threshold, but you almost never can culture virus from a 37 threshold cycle.”

So, I think if somebody does come in with 37, 38, even 36, you got to say, you know, it’s just dead nucleotides, period.”

The more cycles you put a PCR test through, the more likely it is to return a result for you, but at the same time, you're talking about non-infectious fragments of the RNA. That's why the CDC stopped recommending retests from mild to moderate cases -- you can detect fragments of virus for up to three months after they've recovered and aren't a danger to infect anyone.

SO basically, they've been bolstering the case numbers by testing for dead DNA in a lot of instances. The test is too sensitive.

And as soon as they're ready for it to "disappear", they order the testing centers to dial back the sensitivity. Suddenly, your numbers drop because you aren't finding all those non-cases anymore.

And this is relevant to our situation because they can make this disease "disappear" anytime they want.
edit on 9-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's over.
twitter.com...

I wouldn't get to excited about the statement.

Ofcourse they are going to say the election results are only going to include LEGAL ballots.

Georgia's election result will include legally cast ballots - and ONLY legally cast ballots. Period.

So why is everyone getting so excited about a Republican governor making such a no brainier politically correct statement?

Was he saying they were going to include illegally cast ballots before? Sorry but I don't see the big deal about this whatsoever .

If it was the only voice being heard, sure, no biggie. One of many after only a few days from election. It’s important.

Seriously that is a nothing and of no importance. The guy made a politically correct ,safe , and obvious statement that appease his followers and trump without acknowledging anything except the obvious .

One of the problem with the whole Q movement is all the false BOOMS and excitement about nothing that ends up with nothing in the end.

What he said could have easily been said by any democrat .
Now had he said they have found major evidence of wrongdoing and they are removing those votes. then that is worthy getting excited.

But this is just a politically correct statement that you are suppose to make. Ofcourse only legal ballots will be counted, who has suggested otherwise? Not even the democrats have come out and said to include illegal votes.

Georgia's election result will include legally cast ballots - and ONLY legally cast ballots. Period.

It’s ok. You can feel anyway you like. I’m not trying to convince anyone.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
NC goes to Trump!

edit on 9-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

NC goes to Trump!

Nice. GA next. Then PA.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well apparently trump is by making it sound like its some great news or revelation that a politician made a politically correct obvious statement.

This is good news, it means I won!

Am about as excited for that as I am about Barr looking into the obvious cheating that occurred.

edit on 471130America/ChicagoMon, 09 Nov 2020 19:47:06 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

NC goes to Trump!

And yet somehow governor pooper got reelected.

Mask up, folks! It ain't gonna end any time soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very interesting, map isn't updated obviously.

Circuit Assignments

For the Second Circuit - Amy Coney Bennett, Associate Justice
(Connecticut, New York, Vermont)

Interesting she went in last. Interesting Alito cast the first shadow.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Newsmax is down. Sort of expected it. Truth is a dangerous thing.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yeah, dont you know? All Presidents broker historic peace deals in the Middle East, and get nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize on 4 separate occasions!

It was twice, in 2020, by two Scandinavians. The Nobel committee does not release nominations until 50 years after the date. Also, anyone can be nominated. The prize is winning the prize.

In contrast, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Jimmy Carter, and Barack Obama have been US Presidents and have actually received Nobel's. Al Gore also received a Nobel, but was only a Vice-President.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep. The PCR test is a complete joke for identifying COVID 19. The creator of the test said as much himself. He said you could use the PCR test to find the presence of ANY organic compound in a human being. It’s that sensitive when they want it to be. He said if you go looking for something with PCR you’re almost guaranteed to find it.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What exactly did Obama do to earn that again?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
ATTENTION: No one feed the trolls!

Let them find food elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well apparently trump is by making it sound like its some great news or revelation that a politician made a politically correct obvious statement.

This is good news, it means I won!

Am about as excited for that as I am about Barr looking into the obvious cheating that occurred.

Keep in mind, earlier in the day, the guy in charge of Georgia elections did state they have found illegal votes and duplicate votes and will be removing them.

Maybe they were for Trump. I’m ok either way. I don’t mind my guy losing a fair fight, it’s a damn far cry from fair “as is”.

link   

link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: LanceCorvette

The splitting reality made me feel so sick, it hurt my head. I don't know how you fix it. I know I mention God a lot these days, but I think I'm at a place where I can only look to a greater power to find a solution without total break down and wars.

Perfectly reasonable.

The challenge at this point is the Contrast we used in the past to define ourselves was mild to say the least. He has jeans, I don't sort of thing. Also, in the past, we used in person connections to create a reality defining Contrast.

Now, a much harsher Contrast is being used. Love or Hate if you will, or Love or devotion to Fear. Others see one Contrast as informed or not. The problem at the moment is that m.A.L.I.C.E. and all her minions give a distorted view of the Contrast. For some this helps, seeing a screaming nut shows us we're not there, but for others it is madhouse.

Soon most will retreat to a new version of Contrast as they decide the bigger choice: Love or devotion to Fear. Acceptance or devotion to Divide. Once the choice is made, for good, then new pathways emerge. Darpamedia won't likely be a part of one, and will dominate the other.

DJT is always positive. The most positive person in power I have ever seen. For those who use fear as Contrast, he just creates confusion, as they need worse fear levels to define where they are. This is a downward spiral as it is an ever ending need for fear that has them going crazy. Oddly, is positivity is his greatest weapon.

edit on 9-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

link   
Still fires me up. lets save the republic.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join