It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I mean a simple Google search will show you its 4. Just stop.

www.google.com...
edit on 9-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
NC goes to Trump!

nothing a late 4am night drop of biden ballots can't fix.

What site are you using to get the latest updates? Is it results.decisiondeskhq.com...

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
I saw this weird story today from Inside Edition. Its like the left is afraid the CIA is out to get them. Funny, but I thought the left was using the CIA against the right...

www.insideedition.com...

The right-wing are afraid of everybody, because everybody is to the left of a right-wing extremist, except for another right-wing extremist.

That is why the extreme right-wingers keep accusing each other of being 'leftists' - because the more centrist right-wingers are to the left of the extremists.

Yo dawg I wasn't scared of anybody until I saw police stations burned down and governors supporting it.

Now I'm fully stocked ready to take on any thing "left" or "right" that supports such nonsense.

If you consider yourself left or right you're a fool.

This isn't about left or right. It's about giving the finger to those crazy people that are programming my generation to go get shot for a poltical agenda.

link   

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
NC goes to Trump!

Do you have a link or some other news that shows this? How do you know?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I hope folks see this on the horizon.

What do we do with them? Seriously. They've all committed federal crimes on the biggest stage in the world - possibly biggest stage ever.

§2381. Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

As regards Q and the Phantom -
Meant to mention this afternoon that Q is really dropping the ball here. He never speaks when we need him most.

And, here's hoping Warrior is safe and fighting for us in this mess. It would be nice to know what his role is, but I get that that is best NOT known.

Regarding that. I can't remember his name, but the 8kun admin who left on election day... Could that be significant regarding the continuation of Q posts? I don't really understand where he fits in the picture. This isn't how others interpreted it, but I got a distinct feeling that he'd agreed to stay there up until the election, and then he was just done.

I have to go back to something i said in the last thread somewhere... it is possible that "we have more than we know". The emergency broadcast system is yet to be used, and yet Q talks about it in the very first bunch of drops. My interpretation of that, if there is truly any reality to Q, is that a lot of the predictions and future moves are still waiting to happen... and that we haven't keyed in fully on what is meant to be happening when.
Is it possible we've missed something fundamental? (discounting a sceptics trolling of ideas that it is all bunk).

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Dude, who are you trying to convince here?

Those who can think and verify data from credible sources.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Interesting to read your feeling of a splitting timeline/parallel universe saladfingers.

For the past 3 or 4 days I've been getting feelings of rebellion and triumph against those who have wronged me in my life... very difficult to shake off. It reminded me of a post ways back where someone said you get this when your on the verge of moving worlds or timelines - it's a bit like wanting to burn your bridges.

ETA - judging on the last 10 pages, it feels like we are either over target on something, or about to get a reveal!

Time to focus on listening out for news, posts, tweets... though POTUS 12 tweets today are a bit mundane today (excepting new SECDEF).
edit on 9-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Dude, who are you trying to convince here?

Those who can think and verify data from credible sources.

Define credible. Are eyewitnesses credible? Are software experts credible? Video and audio recordings?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
There’s a lot of confusion I think. Lance can course correct me or add more;

- States need to handle the fraud issues themselves.
- Feds should only come in earlier if clear and material fraud is present prior to state’s efforts.
- this is why FBI already has 2 investigations in MI and 1 in PA; material fraud there.
- canvas -> recount -> legal challenges/audits
- SCOTUS will rule the lower court 11th hour changes to state laws were not constitutional.
- during canvas/recount/audits if material fraud crimes committed then FBI may intervene
- the Feds (FBI/DOJ/AG/SCOTUS) prefer... require... states to sort it out first.

We are at step 0 of a 5+ step process. Canvas in most disputed states can’t start until the first counts completed.

There’s a delay from Election Day to inauguration for a reason. It’ll sort itself out. Again, keep watching what is being done... not said.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I agree. That statement was just a pc thing to say.

I haven't checked but I assume all the governors and sos of the states are saying similar.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What exactly did Obama do to earn that again?

"extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people"

www.nobelprize.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I’ve been maskless at all businesses for 2 weeks now. More maskless starting to pop out.

If you’re sick or at risk, stay home.
If you’re concerned, wear a mask & distance.
Take the vax...don’t take it...I don’t care.

I’m not sick. Leave me the # alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

"extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between people"

www.nobelprize.org...

Oh ... the whole Arab Spring where the entire effing MIddle East burned on his watch.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

www.nobelprize.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join