It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
GA
- Sec of State orders investigation into Fulton County voting irregularities.
- Sec of State confirms recount will happen
- Election official confirms “we will find illegal votes and double voters”
- Fulton County had to “rescan” ballots due to reporting issues.
- GA election staff says “company” uploaded something which is not normal and caused “glitch”

MI
- Lawsuit filed with affidavits from city employees instructed to backdate ballots.
- 2 formal FBI investigations opened in the state.
- State Legislature subpoenas documents associated with voter fraud.
- County Clerk caught “glitch” that changed 6000 votes from Trump to Biden.
- Antrim County reports “glitch” gave Biden 3000 extra votes.
- county clerk discovers total votes by software did not match printed tapes.
- Great Lakes Justice Center files action in Wayne County Court over massive voter fraud.

NV
- Clark County elections Dept whistleblower files affidavit that proof of residence was fabricated on ballots.
- 200,000 ballots not verified by a human.

PA
- 1 formal FBI investigation opened
- State Speaker of House confirms “full audit” to be performed prior to certification.
- SCOTUS Alito orders ballots segregated that did not meet state law requirements.
- Lucerne County election staff under FBI investigation for mishandling Trump ballots.

WI
- Election Commission instructed all clerks to illegally alter absentee ballots that were missing info.
- State Assembly calls for review of election, citing voter fraud concerns.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: interupt42

I agree. That statement was just a pc thing to say.

I haven't checked but I assume all the governors and sos of the states are saying similar.

Which worries me this is going towards being a nothing burger since they are making a big deal about such a politically obvious statement. its like the wheels are being turned to give the right what they want to hear yet nothing or anyone being held accountable. Heck Barr is already doing it hinting towards that traditionally not enough cheating ever happens to sway an election.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'll try and stay on topic, since others can't control themselves.

Worth noting, the Recounts will impact the down stream candidates. How many dems will the House loose if the fraud hunt and kills spreads? DJT said "I think we'll take the House..." was he just being kind or was the math sitting on his desk?

Rumors floating Jeff Sessions to head a vote fraud SC or something. Interesting.

In Russia when Pravda was king, the Russian folks used it for bird cages, dog crap and the other useful purposes. In the US for some reason folks still keep going to the teeeveee well thinking one hour it will become less poisonous then Pravda. Definition of Stupid.

Enjoy tonight's tinkle fest.

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: chr0naut

I mean a simple Google search will show you its 4. Just stop.

www.google.com...

Trump’s Nobel Nonsense - FactCheck.org

edit on 9/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

link   
Michigan may be more on the “flip” table than I thought.

HUGE EXCLUSIVE: Michigan AG Dana Nessel Sends Cease and Desist Order to Journalist Demanding He Erase His #DetroitLeaks Video Showing Voter Fraud Training - OR FACE CRIMINAL PROSECUTION

mobile.twitter.com...

(post by RTbigTOE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

I mean a simple Google search will show you its 4. Just stop.

www.google.com...

He didn't get the prize.

IIRC
2 were for 2020
2 are for 2021

edit on 9-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Again, Q is either right and POTUS is insulated and will prevail over the DS

Or

Q is wrong and Biden defeats Trump.

We will know soon enough. It’s not like it was a Biden victory with no fraud red flags. There are plenty of them. Once the process is complete including any SCOTUS decisions, the end is the end.

Trump or Biden will be next POTUS. As long as the process is completed, let the chips fall where they may.

At 9:19 on Nov 9th I like where my guy is sitting versus where Biden’s sitting. Could be better/worse/same tomorrow. We shall watch it all unfold.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

There were a lot of if's in barrs memo.

In a memo to U.S. attorneys, obtained by The Associated Press, Barr wrote that investigations “may be conducted if there are clear and apparently-credible allegations of irregularities that, if true, could potentially impact the outcome of a federal election in an individual State.” He said any allegations that “clearly not impact the outcome of a federal electionshould be delayed until after those elections are certified and prosecutors should likely open so-called preliminary inquiries, which would allow investigators and prosecutors to see if there is evidence that would allow them to take further investigative measures.

Agreed. It does sound like people are just trying to appease the trump supporters. Calm them down.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think Trump has a good chance to come back on the legal front, but it's an uphill battle. If he sows enough seeds, there is the political option of legislatures certifying whatever electors they choose.

I read the brief the campaign filed in PA, and there is no mention of Hammer and/or scorecard. So either they don't have it or they are hoping with everyone else that the DOJ is handling that particular (criminal) aspect.

I think it's just as likely Barr's meeting with Mitch was, just roll with it for six more weeks, and then he's gone. The machine has been playing out the clock the whole time. I don't think a comeback is impossible with legal wrangling, but this is deep in to overtime. I have a hard time seeing the "it was a sting/the plan" coming to pass. I'll cross my fingers, but I think Barr and Durham are just Sessions and Huber 2.0.

Full credit to those of you still fervently following all this...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’ve been maskless at all businesses for 2 weeks now. More maskless starting to pop out.

If you’re sick or at risk, stay home.
If you’re concerned, wear a mask & distance.
Take the vax...don’t take it...I don’t care.

I’m not sick. Leave me the # alone.

Yes!! I went to Kroger without a mask today. Saw a few other people like me and we all talked. They were huge Trump supporters and they know he isn’t going anywhere. It was refreshing to see! No one even glanced at us for being maskless. I really don’t think anyone really cares anymore.

There’s a tingling in the air. I think we are feeling hopeful again.

link   

BREAKING: Republican Tom McClintock wins reelection to U.S. House in California's 4th Congressional District. #APracecall at 6:10 p.m. PST. #Election2020

twitter.com...

link   
Somebody else said this, but it needs repeating:
"Is the 2020 Elections the so--called 'false flag event' we were warned about?"

Was GHWB death the state funerial we were told about?

Does anybody know what "The Plan" we are suppose to trust is?

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
I saw this weird story today from Inside Edition. Its like the left is afraid the CIA is out to get them. Funny, but I thought the left was using the CIA against the right...

www.insideedition.com...

The right-wing are afraid of everybody, because everybody is to the left of a right-wing extremist, except for another right-wing extremist.

That is why the extreme right-wingers keep accusing each other of being 'leftists' - because the more centrist right-wingers are to the left of the extremists.

Yo dawg I wasn't scared of anybody until I saw police stations burned down and governors supporting it.

Now I'm fully stocked ready to take on any thing "left" or "right" that supports such nonsense.

If you consider yourself left or right you're a fool.

This isn't about left or right. It's about giving the finger to those crazy people that are programming my generation to go get shot for a poltical agenda.

I am centrist, ideologically.

I have voted for the center-right parties in my country, for most of my life.

However, I have been called a leftist hundreds of times on ATS.

I'm not. Neither are most of the people whom they call leftists.

By far, the majority of people from all countries across the world are centrists. Political ideology follows a bell curve.

edit on 9/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It's official: Republicans have held every single one of their house seats in Texas
Democrats targeted 10 seats in the state and came up empty-handed.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

TRUMP HAS JUST FIRED SEC of DEFENSE MARK ESPER! Gina Haspel next?

twitter.com...

Christopher C. Miller of National Counter-terrorism Center is acting Secretary of Defense.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was speculating earlier that part of letting Biden be announced president could be about finding the rats/miles in his administration. People get cocky when they (think they) have won. Cocky often leads to sloppy.

Why fire him for 2 months. This only makes sense if Trump thinks he will be staying out for awhile...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Dems went 0 for 10 in their targeted House races against Republicans in Texas.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join