It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Don't let them in you reality as they emerge, learn the comms.

Now we will see it all emerge. The CCP stooges, drones, shills from all over the world will descend as it appears that the fraud will fail.

edit on 9-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's over.
twitter.com...

I wouldn't get to excited about the statement.

Ofcourse they are going to say the election results are only going to include LEGAL ballots.

Georgia's election result will include legally cast ballots - and ONLY legally cast ballots. Period.

So why is everyone getting so excited about a Republican governor making such a no brainier politically correct statement?

Was he saying they were going to include illegally cast ballots before? Sorry but I don't see the big deal about this whatsoever .

If it was the only voice being heard, sure, no biggie. One of many after only a few days from election. It’s important.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: LanceCorvette

I just say “we’ll see” and “whatever” especially when t comes to my SO

Oh no, we're on the same page. I just have more freedom to surf the webbernet during the day than she does, plus she's not a political geek.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yep, the hypocrisy has reached legendary status.

The FEMA list of Presidential Executive Orders
EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995: Seizure of all communications media in the United States. This was signed in 1962 by JFK.
www.sweetliberty.org...

There are 9 EO's that cover EVERYTHING the gov't can seize & take ownership in the event of a National Emergency.

AFAIK, we are still under a national emergency and we are still under 9/11 Emergency powers. I don't think any of those EOs have ever been activated and probably a mile long of red tape but, it's there for a reason.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Before it was “zero evidence”. Now it’s “little evidence”. Next it will be “Yes there was fraud, but it was not widespread.” Then, “Okay, it WAS widespread but it didn’t change anything.”, etc, etc, so on and so forth. You get the gist.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: FlyingFox
It's over.
twitter.com...

I wouldn't get to excited about the statement.

Ofcourse they are going to say the election results are only going to include LEGAL ballots.

Georgia's election result will include legally cast ballots - and ONLY legally cast ballots. Period.

So why is everyone getting so excited about a Republican governor making such a no brainier politically correct statement?

Was he saying they were going to include illegally cast ballots before? Sorry but I don't see the big deal about this whatsoever .

If it was the only voice being heard, sure, no biggie. One of many after only a few days from election. It’s important.

Seriously that is a nothing and of no importance. The guy made a politically correct ,safe , and obvious statement that appease his followers and trump without acknowledging anything except the obvious .

One of the problem with the whole Q movement is all the false BOOMS and excitement about nothing that ends up with nothing in the end.

What he said could have easily been said by any democrat .
Now had he said they have found major evidence of wrongdoing and they are removing those votes. then that is worthy getting excited.

But this is just a politically correct statement that you are suppose to make. Ofcourse only legal ballots will be counted, who has suggested otherwise? Not even the democrats have come out and said to include illegal votes.

edit on 341130America/ChicagoMon, 09 Nov 2020 19:34:13 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Man, you all are impossible to keep up with! This may be late to the discussion, however, based on the voting numbers this video breaks down the states in question as to population, registered voters, population increase/decrease and the voting numbers. It's quiet interesting.

I'm sorry, my phone can't properly put video links I on this site. Here's the YouTube link.
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: chr0naut

You've used a list from 2018. Nice try.

Trump's Accomplishments

His brokering of peace between Israel and Arab countries alone is unprecedented.

LOL, how did he do that (and he didn't, it was Jared's 'project')?

I'll give you a hint - Israel has given up any claim to East Jerusalem and the Temple Mount. It will remain under Muslim control in perpetuity.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Biden is so toast, lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Disagree. Normal carry position.
The sneakers are another thing...
edit on 9-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

(post by chr0naut removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
If you add everything up ..

- DS relations with China big tech
- China tariffs
- big tech back to USA employment for taxes
- Covid 19
- social distances
- Antifa BLM " create more chaos"
- Deaths including normal flu and other non covid19 all pandemic matters
- mask to be unrecognizable
- Mail in ballots
- voting machines with Chinese hardware
- Etc

The recipe of a clearly dark and evil organisation imho...

All covered by non MSM YouTube channels so not worldwide like regular news so half of the world and maybe more doesn't know this all happened so are biased in advance all that time..

Many like 2/3 of the world don't even heard of Q and I know I can tell you all about that..

If I one day have to explain this anyone as I did to close friends and I have to explain this after like a year they will laugh at me..

I can not say I never thought this would happen , but only We could feel it in our guts this could be there last straw to cling on for them to change the outcome..

But it ain't over until it's over...

edit on 0b51America/ChicagoMon, 09 Nov 2020 19:41:51 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 09 Nov 2020 19:41:51 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Dogs barking at dogs.

This is not a "covid number" proving thread. There are many excellen threads on this site dedicated to this at ATS.

This the only Q thread, right now we are in two year delta windows.

We are looking for future proves past.

News Unlocks map.

Deltas, timestamp connections and feeding is forbidden. Those who do need to rethink.

Carry on.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join