It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 338
<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Here ya go

en-volve.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Courtney Holland 🇺🇸 @hollandcourtney · 23m 🚨BIG NEWS NEVADA🚨 A Carson City judge has set a hearing for 12/3 at 1:30pm to allow the Trump Campaign to present their findings of voter fraud. Evidence presented will be over Agilis (signature matching machine) along with depositions from 15 witnesses who saw voter fraud.

mobile.twitter.com...

I also read Trump was only down 4,000 in the fraudulent count.
edit on 24-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It is that time again.

Wondering why BoJo is turning out to be a NWO stooge, when it appeared his emergence was positive? Well could be because...

He's a tough one the hair covers the ears, but pre Rona and post Rona are worthy of a look.

Previously we looked at Pelosi, Joe, Presley, Zuck, HRC, BC and JE. Not all is as it seems, which begs the Q-uestion, if these "leaders" don't have to be the real people, then why on earth do they deserve a drop of respect? If Joe is an actor, then why are we even calling him Joe?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
There sure is a steady stream of “fraud” or “issues” or “problems” with a lot of states’ ability to show they had control over the election process.

Sure looks like depraved indifference resulting in not being able to declare anyone winner of enough electoral votes.

SCOTUS -> Congress -> Contingent Election

States brought this on themselves. Shame on them. They single handedly did more to disenfranchise their voters. They got cute... gonna cost them.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

We really need to explore that contingency.
See how that would play out.
Are there any surprises?
Will any funny stuff go on there? Like are there rinos lurking who will switch votes for the “greater good”?
edit on 24-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It is that time again.

Wondering why BoJo is turning out to be a NWO stooge, when it appeared his emergence was positive? Well could be because...

He's a tough one the hair covers the ears, but pre Rona and post Rona are worthy of a look.

Previously we looked at Pelosi, Joe, Presley, Zuck, HRC, BC and JE. Not all is as it seems, which begs the Q-uestion, if these "leaders" don't have to be the real people, then why on earth do they deserve a drop of respect? If Joe is an actor, then why are we even calling him Joe?

If all this is a stage and we are watching a movie, Can we just walk out of the theater.

Platos cave is getting to comfortable. We Keep demanding cup holders rather than just getting the F out the damn cave.

Throwing popcorn at the screen is not enough.

I think they gave us a clue when politicians start winning awards for actors.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Oh good golly,

Is this real life?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

We really need to explore that contingency.
See how that would play out.
Are there any surprises?
Will any funny stuff go on there? Like are there rinos lurking who will switch votes for the “greater good”?

That’s the risk POTUS took in not stopping the fraud before the election. It’s a high risk / high reward.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I gotta be honest, those ears look the same to me except for the lighting.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Reading the Hunter emails from his laptop makes one thing perfectly clear.

The Biden Family (BBF) had nobody actually working but getting paid out of funds coming in from all over.

They would never survive actually having to “do” something. That’s very clear.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: summer5

Here ya go

en-volve.com...[/quo te]

Your quick! Thank you very much for the link.

I can see this being a shock to most people. Honestly, I hope it's true and they take everyone of them down. Lock em up. Maybe Hunters laptop has some videos of old pops that'll your into all of this.
edit on 24-11-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This guy can never get n.

Amnesty for Over 11 Million Illegal Aliens Going to Senate in My First 100 Days

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

At the moment, I'm 80% "A" camp & 20% "C" camp.

Thankyou for such a thorough and thought-provoking reply!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More of a pre-election PR thing.

edit on 24-11-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Jack Flynn #TeamSidney on Twitter: "@Mimitraki @HealingSelf2 No pardon. Case dismissed. Game over. #MAGA2020" / Twitter - mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: carewemust

edit on 24-11-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
From what I've been reading and hearing, Democrats believe whatever fraud-scam they ran to get Joe Biden 80 million votes, will also work to give them the votes for winning both Senate Run-off races in Georgia on January 5th. FoxNews is on the Democrat's side with those races as well.

Here's an article about the record number of mail-in ballots already requested in Georgia for the election, and the GA Secretary of State extending the use of 24/7 ballot drop-off boxes.

GA gears up: nypost.com...

Hopefully Sidney Powell's lawsuit will, as she said, "blow up" Georgia's crooked election scheme(s). I think Dominion voting software is used in that state too.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

originally posted by: crankyoldman
It is that time again.

If all this is a stage and we are watching a movie, Can we just walk out of the theater.

No. We're in lockdown mode.🤪

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
The U.K. media headlines say Michael Flynn is "disgraced". Makes you think he has some FISA/Spying, or other dirt on that country, doesn't it?

Possible Pardon for the Disgraced Flynn: newsopener.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The Breitbart article on amnesty deal for “over 11 million” illegal aliens,seems to understate the proposition because in the next paragraph it says:

During an interview with NBC News’s Lester Holt, Biden reiterated his plan to give amnesty to the roughly 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the U.S. Biden said of his agenda:

Am I right in thinking that 22 million would add 7% to the number of legal citizens? ...diluting current citizens voting power by between 7 and 15% (as most would vote Dem)?
edit on 24-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 335  336  337    339  340  341 >>

join