It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Much better than crying in your beer and allowing for the beyond obvious communist takeover that is currently happening to our country.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

I don't think you get it. Over 70 million Americans want Trump in office. How many Americans WANT Biden or Harris in office?

Does not matter how many voted AGAINST Trump (fraud or real), those numbers will NOT fight for a Biden Presidency. You do not even have 35 million that have voted FOR Biden.

Your faux voters don't come with real weapons. You are not going to win this.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Much better than crying in your beer and allowing for the beyond obvious communist takeover that is currently happening to our country.

Ok, I'll follow your lead then.

What are you doing about the potential take-over of our government by radical leftist America hating fascists?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Right now, Much of what you are doing I would guess. I have a decent following on social media that I have been red pilling for years.

But if SHTF and the need arises, I will be ready to take the call.

Will you?
edit on 24-11-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Trump loyalist connected to Biden conspiracy theories is leading Pentagon transition

Kash Patel, a Trump loyalist who was connected to efforts to spread conspiracy theories about Joe Biden, has been put in charge of the Pentagon transition effort and will oversee coordination with the incoming Biden-Harris administration, according to two US defense officials.

msn

Who is Kash Patel? Defense secy Chris Miller's chief of staff has a murky history 'trafficking deep state conspiracies

During the first years of the Trump administration, Patel was a national security aide for the House Intelligence Committee under Nunes. He was also the key author of the controversial Nunes memo which was central to the Republican narrative that FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials inappropriately obtained FISA warrants for several of Trump campaign staffers, including Carter Page (petroleum industry consultant and a former foreign-policy adviser to Trump). His name surfaced in the Trump–Ukraine scandal; a scandal involving efforts by Trump to coerce Ukraine and other foreign countries into providing damaging narratives about Joe Biden as well as misinformation relating to Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

source
edit on 24-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
SCOTUS will rule on the former. Get familiar with Contingent Election. It’s coming.

Yep...

Honestly, that is one thing I'm a little nervous about. I can't imagine it happening, but what if there are enough RINOs to still throw the election to Bidden?

What Happens If Neither Trump nor Biden Wins the Electoral College?

What’s most important to note is that in a contingent election, the House doesn’t cast its votes in the same way that it would decide on legislation. Instead, each state delegation must cast its vote en bloc, with each state receiving just a single vote, allotted to the candidate who receives majority support in the delegation. In order to be elected, then, a candidate must receive an absolute majority of state-delegation votes, which, given the 50 U.S. states, means he must receive the votes of 26 state delegations. (Despite having a delegate and three votes in the Electoral College, the District of Columbia does not get a vote.)

This is where things get really interesting: Although the Democratic Party currently holds a majority in the House, with 232 representatives to the Republican Party’s 198, the Republicans hold a majority of state delegations. In the current makeup of the House, there is a Republican majority in the delegations from 27 states. Of course, the composition of those delegations is subject to change in the coming election, and the newly elected House would be the one to settle the presidential election in the event of a tie.

I believe with the swearing in of a new congress, that state delegate majority tilts even more strongly in favor of the r's. The senate has no say in the pick for potus, but they could, in theory, choose Kamala over Pence for VPOTUS.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Mitch would get Pence back as VP

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wife of Dominion Voting CEO John Poulose, Colleen McClure-Poulos, is a Director of the DELIAN Project kek!

www.linkedin.com...

threadreaderapp.com...

www.ic.gc.ca...

What are the odds - seriously!

She also previously worked for Virgin Unite.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Although It won't get this far - post this just for fun ! ( Dec. 18th is the day to watch
)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Quad? Do you think you have frens here? Lol

Why would I not?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Well, at least one rich guy is on the side of truth -

A month or so ago someone posted a link to his blog - SERIOUSLY GOOD READ. He claims to have spearheaded the blowup of the SEC and stock market back in mid 2000s and he details a lot of his experiences on other topics as well. He has a book too, iirc.

www.deepcapture.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Trill, looks like Colleen McClure-Poulos has already restricted or deleted her Linkedin account because I'm getting this from your link:

An exact match for colleen-mcclure-poulos-6098ab could not be found.
The LinkedIn profile you’re looking for isn’t public or doesn’t exist.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This seems to be another case of an old book that either didnt exist, or not one person alive knew about, that is injected into our modern day consciousness. Much like the Little Baron Trump books by Ingersoll Lockwood.

Whoever orchestrates our simulation is having a blast screwing with us!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

LMFAO - so now the leader of the UAE is a dictator? I wonder if the people who live there, under some of the most luxurious conditions on the planet, know that?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

" mobilize, with real weapons ... "

Well : that would make more sense than mobilizing with 'fake' weapons.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I think he was trying to insult me Quadrivium for engaging in a discussion with you.

It seems about the only contribution that user makes to this thread anyway.

Trump walking away from the Whitehouse knowing what he knows now. Surely that would be dangerous. How likely is he to keep his mouth shut? If Trump goes silent next year that would be very suspicious.

Has there been instances of past Presidents giving away secrets once out of office? I'm thinking more than corruption... disclosure, AI, Alient?

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join