It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Notice how many 'good Samaritans' are spending so much of their time here...telling you how you're wasting so much of your time here.

So thoughtful...and very telling.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I just came back from the Pro Joe Forum... wait, there isn’t one, lol.

Moths to a flame.

I noticed there are no Pro-Joe threads on ATS either. The theory that 85% of his votes were anti-Trump votes seems to be accurate. A U.S. President supported by only 15% of the population. Not good for our country.

Also fits with the rally attendance. Literally almost nobody actually likes Biden or Harris.
edit on 24-11-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Easy Fix: Declare Twitter an enemy of the state.

That is basically what Trumps 2018 EO declaring a state of emergency with regard to foreign interference in our elections does...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: PurpleFox

What are you waiting for?

Is it if/when Biden is sworn in? Or do you want further confirmation from Q/other patriots?

For me Q's message was clear on this, if Trump doesn't win he expects patriots to take to the streets, do you agree?

Surely if it would come to that some of the research, some of the
that have come from Q and his anon followers should be released instead.

Why hold back now?

I think you are missing the entire point if that is what you WANT to believe.

Look at it again, fren.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 6e0a05 No.3978190
Nov 20 2018 21:42:33 (EST)

Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.

How many ways to reclaim control?

Is violence the ONLY option?

It is about INFORMATION and getting that information out.

It is about getting more and more of the populace to understand that they are constantly being bombarded with lies, that corruption is out of control throughout our media and government, that they are being USED.

Anyone who picks up a gun to try and take control back will RUIN anything that has been built the last few years.

It is about information warfare.

DASHEN

What is the best weapon for information warfare?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Alito/Thomas & Trump Trio. End Game.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

SCOTUS will rule on the former. Get familiar with Contingent Election. It’s coming.

Yep...

Honestly, that is one thing I'm a little nervous about. I can't imagine it happening, but what if there are enough RINOs to still throw the election to Bidden?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Ooh I agree with you about method.

But as you've maybe already seen from questions I've asked Q supporters are ready to use violence. There is a splinter in the movement? Does it need to be addressed? Where We Go One do you you all need to Go?

Dashen's meme-opoly might be useful but not when half the Q base is ready to storm the capital by force.

I 100% agree with your questions Quad, they are important and I think they are not being universally addressed by Q.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

SCOTUS will rule on the former. Get familiar with Contingent Election. It’s coming.

Yep...

Honestly, that is one thing I'm a little nervous about. I can't imagine it happening, but what if there are enough RINOs to still throw the election to Bidden?

House picks President
Senate picks V President

More likely Trump/Harris Admin, lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yep...

Then you get off your GD computer and do something about it.
edit on 24-11-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone
a reply to: crankyoldman

Interesting catalogue, that Kessinger publishing house, which handled that book as well.

www.kessingerpublishing.com

I found a couple of other works, religious in nature, by Sidney W. Powell. Published in the 1940s. The "Great Awakening" book's description is that it is a reprint of an old and rare work, so that fits.

www.booksprice.com...

ETA. Sidney Waterbury Powell.

"Toward the Great Awakening" was originally published in 1949.

Cheers
edit on 24-11-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

what if there are enough RINOs to still throw the election to Bidden?

Looks to be part of why Sidney has gone independent in these court cases. Might be a few RINO's who tried paying for their seat as well. Who knows just where some of the voter fraud investigations end up?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Seems Q deniers are why not go post on their boards?

Pittsburgh Area Antifa Leader Tweets Warning To Trump: “We are armed…If you do not concede by Sunday at noon, we will begin to block roads in conservative areas”

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ervative-areas/

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Military Intelligence chief of US Indo-Pacific Command in Taiwan; Advanced US destroyers sail South China Sea

.......Taking all this background into consideration, the urgent and unannounced visit of Rear Admiral Michael Studeman, a senior US official connected with the intelligence department of US Indo-Pacific Command, becomes significant. US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, recently created a sensation with his declaration that Taiwan is not a part of China. While making this declaration, Pompeo had announced that President Trump’s campaign, initiated against China has not ended yet. At the same time, there is a change of guard in the United States. It has already been predicted that China may become aggressive against Taiwan in these times of hyperactivity.

Meanwhile, it has been reported that advanced US destroyer, USS Barry, has reached the South China Sea. The US naval officials informed that this guided-missile destroyer recently sailed in the marine region near Taiwan.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Quad? Do you think you have frens here? Lol

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Texas separating from the US is probably on the table. A package of:

Florida/Texas/Louisiana/Alabama/Mississippi plus any other states that wish to join up.

Lock up Gulf of Mexico.
Control own border with Mexico.

Possible Names
RE-United States of America
Republic of Americas
Gulf States of America

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think thats why they ran Joey B. Rightly or wrongly they see him as a bland guy.

Keep him quiet and let Trump run a solo campaign.

Now you might not agree with this but, IMOH;

Trump is polarizing, polarizing enough that he brings out the opposition to vote.
The opposition don't care enough about Biden to go see him, or listen to him or talk about him on forums.
They just dislike Trump enough to turn up to vote him out.

The number that actually turned up to vote him out I'm sure you will claim fraud. But whatever you think surely you know that tens of millions of Americans voted against Trump. Purely against Trump. And thats why Bidens numbers are so high.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
"Honestly, that is one thing I'm a little nervous about. I can't imagine it happening, but what if there are enough RINOs to still throw the election to Bidden?"

Then you get off your GD computer and do something about it.

Yessir! I'll just drive on yup to DC and... do a lot of yelling?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

IMOH?

How do you know how many voted for who with so much fraud?

Where do you people come from? I swear.
edit on 24-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
It is about information warfare.

DASHEN

What is the best weapon for information warfare?

funny pictures with words on them

link   
a reply to: brewtiger

I noticed on the chart you shared (with the election certification dates for each state) that California is last... I’m so out of my depths when it comes to Q drops but isn’t there one about watching California? Also, someone posted a link in the last few pages about a group trying to get info to Trump’s team about the election in CA being fatally flawed... so what if CA is the key and the only state that they are planning to stop from certifying? It’s 55 electoral votes and that would be all that’s needed to send this to Congress.

new topics

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join