It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
. Thats my take. Are Q supporters ready to take that jump to action?

Ask kyle, ask powell, ask wood, ask the millions of people who voted for trump and still wave the flags today. Ask anyone who swore an oath the the constitution and meant it. You already have your answer
edit on 24-11-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

There is still a strong possibility your fraud will fail.

Like all ill conceived plans it is weak

(post by Hamlin removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

Notably Q said that guns are safe

And Iran by 11:11

And something about a parade (still mad about that one)

NO. you know what?

Screw Q.

I'm bringing back my oc memes from bread 13

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Once all legal avenues are exhausted

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

For me Q's message was clear on this, if Trump doesn't win he expects patriots to take to the streets, do you agree?

Why with this narrative. What is your agenda here. Are you trying to incite civil unrest.
This is in the bag. Syndey Powell is putting together the largest criminal case in history. She is registered as a MILITARY LAWYER and she says she has all the evidence she needs.

I am sure you can see where this is going.

Nothing can stop whats coming. Q

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
From Senator Rand Paul, regarding the August attack;

The DC U.S. Attorney today confirmed to me that they will not pursue an investigation of who is funding the thugs who attacked my wife and me and sent a DC police officer to the hospital.
Source: twitter.com...

The DOJ U.S. Attorney does not care who is funding the domestic terrorists that assaulted U.S. Senator Rand Paul and his wife. This U.S. Attorney also doesn't care that a U.S. Senator and his wife were attacked. UN REAL.

WTF is happening to our nation's Law Enforcement and Justice System?!?!

Stuff like this is going to lead to vigilante justice. Because, when you can't count on the so-called justice system to secure justice, the alternative is to secure justice via alternate means.

The only better alternative I can think of is to convene some kind of citizens tribunal to investigate and prosecute people that the Justice Department seems to be protecting.

Citizens Tribunal sounds akin to the French Revolution. Everyone will be found guilty and executed in a downward spiral of revenge. Who will be knitting a stitch for every head that rolls off the guillotine? Madame Defarge is retired.
I like stripping them of all assets for all but the biggest fish. No money. No prospect of money. Citizenship revoked. Federal prison for enough years to grind them down. A much better punishment than execution. The big dogs need to be removed so there can be no real comebacks. We don't need another SS migration to South America.
Obama will be allowed to 'escape' and disappear forever in the wilds of Kenya.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mr. cranky, will you check your inbox, please?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Let me get this straight. You folks joined in 2008 but didn't post a thing for 12 years!!!!

Well done. Rip van Winkle has got some splainin' to do. I wonder who gave the order to activate.

Cheers
edit on 24-11-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I just came back from the Pro Joe Forum... wait, there isn’t one, lol.

Moths to a flame.

I noticed there are no Pro-Joe threads on ATS either. The theory that 85% of his votes were anti-Trump votes seems to be accurate. A U.S. President supported by only 15% of the population. Not good for our country.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Not one single second had been wasted in this thread. Even if Q is exposed as a fraud, and it all goes tits up tomorrow, everything we’ve done here over the past 3 years holds tremendous value and we have uncovered so much stuff that I’ll never be the same again!

I abosoluty agree. Time here is not wasted. Q is in some ways is an alternaitve news channel that has provided the infrastructure to show peeps how to investigate and draw their own conclusion.

Its investigative journalism that has helped bring to light the crimes and dealing of the elite. The cat is well out the bag its not going back in.

I have every confidence in Syndey Powell and the work she is doing.

The time is now. She bringeth the storm.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

THANK YOU! I was on my phone and couldn’t find that picture to include in my post!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When 40% of your voters are dead, that's probably not good for the country either.

Unless its zombieland.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I happened believe me it did , I'll keep waiting for that one MOAB I still believe it will come..

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Remember thing will get worse
Is this how America goes?

Great video by Randy Quaid, it’s like “the British are coming”. A call to fight. Spread around twitter anons

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

When an asset activates after 12 years of no posting . . . just for this thread . . . that's an indicator.

Kudos to dashen.

Cheers

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join