It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
MOAR

Seems the server is CIA, makes sense they'd get the last word. Which makes the existence of it baffling given the CIA ability to cover its tracks. Why leave it? Why not nuke it?

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: crankyoldman

Mr. cranky, will you check your inbox, please?

no PM showing GG.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I certainly don't want to incite it. I wanted to gauge the opinion of others and see if they are at that stage or not. Mixed bag so far.

You are still waiting for the win. Thats fine. I hope to continue the discussion with you after a conclusion either way.

Does Sydney need to resolve this before Biden is sworn in or is just however long it takes? For something you've been following for... was it 10 years? Having a significant milestone or end in sight must have be exciting.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
SCOTUS -> Congress -> Contingent Election

The point of “states & electors” picking the winner ended in the wee hours of the 4th.

link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

This thread is a very special place

link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Are you saying this is actually just a Pro Trump forum?

This is website under the Trump administration has been quite pro-Trump in thread creation and content.

If you seriously are unable to find something that is considered a pro Biden forum feel free to DM and I point you to various websites.

My point is we’re not trolling the Pro Joe forums.

You should be!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here is a legal perspective of the process, court composition, and what's possible, at the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals this week.

redstate.com...< br />

I think if you lose this one, the Smartmatic-Dominion-Scytl Kraken will need to be released, assuming it's ready.

edit on 11/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
God willing, the Holidays will help everyone remember how important Family, Friends and Traditions are to our connection to each other and some heartfelt conversations will take place ( lol, No not the condescending refusal to answer any direct question with a “ Let’s have a conversation about that “ LATER...ugggg ) The REAL conversations, that the lockdown crowd wants to prevent, is how we’re going to preserve what we hold dear and what exactly that is ?

That video of Biden’s B-day celebration needs to go viral, no masks, social distancing and OMG they were singing, isn’t that a no, no !

Flying fox : Thanks for the correction about Rockefeller ice skating rink not being the one Trump helped to build, was a good reminder that my pre-conceived notion influenced researching with a bias, I actually looked up the skating rink to make sure it was in Rockefeller square, not considering the actual rink Trump helped to build was in Central Park !

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: Quadrivium

Funny because for the last 2 years whenever Q said jump you said how high. Q said "Red October" and you scrambled to find something that fit. Re-write your past in your head if you want, the threads still exist

If you want history, read the entire series of threads.
From the very start many of us knew that Qanon was something that is needed. A Catalyst to peek peoples curiosity.
It has done so, world wide.
Go back and read some of the things that have been uncovered and confirmed.
We can get the info out but we can not change the FBI or DOJ. Charges and convictions will be extremely hard to come by with out them on board.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Lol.

Best.

LARP.

FOREVER.

Except sid's middle name is kathrine
edit on 11 24 2020 by dashen because: So closs

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Yeah. So why "W. F" ? Only book credited to that author. Hmm.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Sorry. I can’t spell today. I resent

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
You still think you know what happening LOL

Go to the 20 minute mark and listen carefully
Now, look back at the last two and half weeks.

They were watching everything happen in the Eisenhower Building and they were way ahead of what was happening. #bustedt.co...

youtu.be...

“They share office space with one of George Soros’ groups,” Powell said. “His No. 2 man heads up an operation out of England, but the money for it was all funded from Venezuela, and Cuba, and communists. We’ve got an eye witness to all of it who has given a foreign affidavit that he saw it all done and the purpose it was done for was to rig elections.”

EXCLUSIVE: Sidney Powell says she has video and picture evidence of election fraud. Powell says, I guarandamntee you this [the fraud] crosses party lines.” t.co...

— The Election Wizard🧙‍♂️ (@Wizard_Predicts) November 21, 2020

freshamericannews.com... ilding-scif/

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I did and have done.

That's why I referenced how your statements regarding independent thinking directly contradict your posts regarding Q from 3 years ago. Back then you openly accepted and believed the timescales/rumors and hyperbole that Q posted. No independent thinking shown.

That info was already public domain was it not? Perhaps I've missed something, give me one example of something you think the FBI/DOJ should of charged/convicted someone with that was brought forth by Q/Q supporters?

Shouldn't Trump have rectified this in his first 4 years so that this overwhelming evidence can be properly investigated and culprits brought to justice? Or was it always going to be an 8 year job minimum. Feels like a lot of wasted time if Trump with the Senate couldn't follow through on all that Q helped uncover.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
AWE CRAP.
Dashen did all of this to steal memes.?!?!?!?!
How could I have been so gullible.

Welp, I guess it's back to the flat earth threads for me now.....

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This says it all right here. They are not stupid, seriously, there is simply no word in the english language to describe this level of ignorance/stupidity. There isn't.

Seriously. I cannot grasp this tweeton any level.

The people (without fraud) elected this idiot, an idiot who thinks NOT selling something equates to money saved.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Interesting catalogue, that Kessinger publishing house, which handled that book as well.

www.kessingerpublishing.com

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join