It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

You do. I was referring to Hamil.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

It does. I was also directly quoting the other users phrase of "real weapons".

Its also not unheard of for people to mobilize with fake weapons, they hope the visuals will be enough and they never actually have any intent.

link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Sidney Powell info from another thread here.

Very relevant.

link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: kasalt

Something is definitely happening.

What it is remains to be seen

Thing is, Q told us that some very specific things were happening. They weren't.

Wouldn't you say that Trump's legal team filings and all the fraud exposure are something happening? As is people's ever growing awareness. As to specific things, no interplay whether a chess game or international maneuvering is going to be simple or to exact plan. The bigger plan is usually composed of many avenues should one route become blocked. We only know a tiny fraction of what is going on behind the scenes. Then things can get tied up in court or procedure for months, even years. It's probably way too early for either side to argue out.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Wife of Dominion Voting CEO John Poulose, Colleen McClure-Poulos, is a Director of the DELIAN Project kek!

www.linkedin.com...

threadreaderapp.com...

www.ic.gc.ca...

What are the odds - seriously!

She also previously worked for Virgin Unite.

threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Is this the Kraken!?
Whoaaa

themarshallreport.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

I think he was trying to insult me Quadrivium for engaging in a discussion with you.

It seems about the only contribution that user makes to this thread anyway.

Trump walking away from the Whitehouse knowing what he knows now. Surely that would be dangerous. How likely is he to keep his mouth shut? If Trump goes silent next year that would be very suspicious.

Has there been instances of past Presidents giving away secrets once out of office? I'm thinking more than corruption... disclosure, AI, Alient?

Fren actually means stranger.
You are a stranger here, a fren.
We have differing opinions, even if it is a larp, Qanon has brought forth something we have been needing....
Questions.
I hope he shouts all that he knows from the rooftops honestly. Then again, the media would claim it's all lies so maybe, this way is better.
Questions.

Allanon, I must have missed the pun.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Don’t bother replying. I’m done with you now.
edit on 24-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

I think he was trying to insult me Quadrivium for engaging in a discussion with you.

It seems about the only contribution that user makes to this thread anyway.

Trump walking away from the Whitehouse knowing what he knows now. Surely that would be dangerous. How likely is he to keep his mouth shut? If Trump goes silent next year that would be very suspicious.

Has there been instances of past Presidents giving away secrets once out of office? I'm thinking more than corruption... disclosure, AI, Alient?

Obama allowed for Hillary's private email server, so the answer to your questions is yes.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No worries.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

edit on 24-11-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'll stop feeding the trolls
edit on 24-11-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: tanstaafl
Right now, Much of what you are doing I would guess. I have a decent following on social media that I have been red pilling for years.

But if SHTF and the need arises, I will be ready to take the call.

Will you?

Take the call and do what exactly? I'm asking this rhetorically, and not to mock you. Rather I urge caution to anyone considering this. Rash action does not help our aims of freedom and justice to be achieved. Any militia activity should be carefully considered before initiation, not implied rashly, glibly, or pointlessly.

Much better than crying in your beer and allowing for the beyond obvious communist takeover that is currently happening to our country.

Well sure, but the wrong input at the wrong time can possibly yield horrible results.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Much better than crying in your beer and allowing for the beyond obvious communist takeover that is currently happening to our country.

Ok, I'll follow your lead then.

What are you doing about the potential take-over of our government by radical leftist America hating fascists?

Building off of your reply, I want to ask this question yet again. Is there a legal remedy to our corruption problem?
Thread on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think anybody wishing to engage in vigilante activities with a mind to restore rule of law in this nation had better have the answers to this question if they wish to enjoy any pretense of legitimacy or ethical methods.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

Right now, Much of what you are doing I would guess. I have a decent following on social media that I have been red pilling for years.

But if SHTF and the need arises, I will be ready to take the call.

Will you?

Take the call and do what exactly? I'm asking this rhetorically, and not to mock you. Rather I urge caution to anyone considering this. Rash action does not help our aims of freedom and justice to be achieved. Any militia activity should be carefully considered before initiation, not implied rashly, glibly, or pointlessly.

Well sure, but the wrong input at the wrong time can possibly yield horrible results.

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Ok, I'll follow your lead then.

What are you doing about the potential take-over of our government by radical leftist America hating fascists?

Building off of your reply, I want to ask this question yet again. Is there a legal remedy to our corruption problem?
Thread on it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think anybody wishing to engage in vigilante activities with a mind to restore rule of law in this nation had better have the answers to this question if they wish to enjoy any pretense of legitimacy or ethical methods.

I am not advocating for violence, moreso show of force representation.
edit on 24-11-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join