It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
Dominion spokesperson will be on Fox in an hour

twitter.com...

Fox News Interview with Dominion software executive this morning.

Excerpt: twitter.com...

"Changing votes is not physically possible" = Lie. All software is programmable.

"We're an American company!" = Lie. Unless you relocated from Toronto to the USA last week.

Funny, his name is Steel with no [e] as in Christopher.

He's on teeeveee, a liars medium, he'd be struck by a lightning bolt if he told the truth - inversion.

Oddly, no idea who he is, but I'd bet money that most folks stuck within a conglomerate don't know who "owns" them. Hell EMN's digs point to Black Rock owning everything and everyone and few know what, so his ignorance is just plausible deniability.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Bigger

Last night I kicked around with Rel the return of Snowden, and the chess moves (assange/wikiL. We're at five moves to mate, the question is which path do they choose?

Joe ByeDone dropping out or dead? Maybe if he equals the king on the board - he is a piece not a real king. Do they let the fraud be revealed for all the world to see by letting him live? Do they just make the last five moves to buy time and turn over the board?

edit on 22-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
Lin Wood's twitter messages

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
22m
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
- Isaiah 41:10

Trust Truth. Trust Trump. Trust God.

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
55m
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.”
- Ephesians 2:10

In the darkest of times, We The People turn to faith.

God is with us always, Patriots. He will never forsake us. Trust God.

mobile.twitter.com...

Well i think I officially see they have gone full Q

They are trying to tell you the same thing I have been screaming to the detriment of my own dignity.
We’re going to be dealing with things that might as well be demons and Satan. She’s doing the same thing I have. Preparing you. I’m sorry if y’all still don’t think lizards and demons and angels and aliens aren’t related to the thread. It’s actually the centerpiece.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Bigger

Why does the Trump Tweet date to Nov 23, 2020?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is Klaus Schwab, head of the World Economic Forum and main globalist sith overlord behind "The Great Reset," which aims to enslave humanity behind a guise of safety and technological soma.

The High Priest of a very dangerous cult? The church of Technocracy?? The Great Reset idea would be 33% less worrisome if this cliche SciFi movie villain was not the messenger.

scientia ingenium virtus = Knowledge, ability, strength, The motto of Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) in Kaunas, Lithuania, with a focus on Arts, Science and Engineering.

Or Science, Talent, Power.

Goog translator: Science heroic virtue
Science Brain Power (from Yandex Translate)

Virtus was a specific virtue in Ancient Rome. It carries connotations of valor, manliness, excellence, courage, character, and worth, perceived as masculine strengths (from Latin vir, "man"). It was thus a frequently stated virtue of Roman emperors, and was personified as a deity—Virtus.

SLAVES
While a slave was able to be homo ("man") he was not considered a vir. Slaves were often referred to as puer (Latin for boy) to denote that they were not citizens. Since a slave could not be a vir it follows that they would not be allowed to have the quality of virtus. Once a slave was manumitted he was able to become a vir and he was also classified as a freedman but this did not allow him to have virtus. A good slave or freedman was said to have fides, but no virtus.
Source: Roman Manliness "Virtus" and the Roman Republic - Author: Myles McDonnell, Fordham University, New York; pg 159 (digital version). Note that Trump went to Fordham.

Note: search the title in bold above and one can find a free PDF online.

Coat of Arms of the University of Wales

The legend below the shield, Scientia Ingenium Artes, may be understood as summarizing at once the qualities of the ideal student and three of the chief areas of university study (Arts, Science and Engineering). The words inscribed on the book are those of the University motto, Goreu Awen Gwirionedd - The Best Inspiration is Truth.

Nine Pointed Star on the podium logo.

"The number nine, which in itself is the number of perfection, is considered by the Bahá’ís as sacred, because it is symbolic of the perfection of the Bahá’í Revelation which constitutes the ninth in the line of existing religions, the latest and fullest Revelation which mankind has ever known.

"Nine is the highest digit, hence symbolizes comprehensiveness, culminations; also, the reason it is used in the Temple’s form is because 9 has exact numerical value of ‘Bahá’ (in the numerology connected with the Arabic alphabet) and ‘Bahá’ is the name of the Revealer of our Faith, Bahá’u’lláh.

According to the Abjad system of Isopsephy, the word Baháʼ has a numerical equivalence of 9, and thus there is frequent use of the number 9 in Baháʼí symbols.

A while back I traced the image in Q4059 to Baháʼí Faith.

The nine-pointed star has not only a symbolic meaning.

The nine-pointed star is formed by three triangles, the triangles have different meaning but the meaning here today is “the manipulation of the human mind.”
Is no possible to reach a conclusion about the Bahá’i mark without the basics concepts of the triangle, the pentagram and the Enneagram (or the nine-pointed star), let’s see some of these symbols:

Bahá’u’lláh and the Mark of the Beast (Revelation 13:17)

Sun Worshippers - Sun Order - All Roads Lead to Rome.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Could be something to it. In KU drop #416 it says Soros take orders from P. “P” could possibly stand for Pindar.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OG1KenObi

Never heard of it. I’ll look into it. Thanks for the clue.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Right off the bat I would think P stands for Pope. He’s one of the main guys.

Or Pazuzu....or could be one in same.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Something's coming up ? Boardmember page OSF ofline

Has the kraken gripped something ?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Dominion spokesperson on Fox news this morning also worked for Paul Ryan Jeb Bush and Mitt Romney.

mobile.twitter.com...

LOL

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OG1KenObi

Yeah. It’s pope.
4 years ago the pope called for open borders. Soros is the Pope’s b!tch
youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Both traitors

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Adding to DD's number connections post concerning today's master number fun,,, 11-22-2020

European reading is 22-11-2020

22-11-22

There are a lot of mirrors in that set.

Mirrors = openings.

With the completion looking like 21-12-2020 through 22-12-2020

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think these wildlife corridors are a really good idea. The question I have is why haven't we implemented them from the start? I'm going to guess that budget constraints is the main problem. Lack of funding seems to be the root problem in every subset of this system. This is the consequence of existing within the confines of a centralized global paper money system. Wealth is finite (depending on how much money is printed). This system keeps us trapped in the frequency of scarcity. Which resides in the frequency of fear. This is why there is corruption. This is why we kill each other. When we compromise our integrity over fear or the lack of money, we feel like sellouts. This begins a pattern of self-hatred. Self-loathing becomes the human condition

We have an alternative source to rely on that does not require us to sacrifice our values. The source is Energy, which is free and abundant. The energy that holds this universe together is infinite. It's a resource that we can tap into at any time. It holds the answers and solutions for every problem that exists. I can't wait until we get past all this b.s. and we can finally start working as a unified collective to revitalize this planet and make it beautiful, again
edit on 22-11-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Two unrelated topics. The current moral high ground for the shilling class is "why won't sidney just give us the evidence?" Which is dumb on every single level. They are so stupid they are actually shilling the wrong way. They are quite literally a free publicity machine for the cause, not uber smart debunkers with insight. Stuck on Stupid.

A littlegraphic to add to EMN's current [target]. Some interesting names or faces...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I was sitting around thinking about HUMA and QANON and the magic and significance of 11-22-20 and the fact that Huma's post delta is 811 days 6 hours and 15 minutes and the fact that the POTUS has tweeted 11 time today

8+1+1 =10 10+6=16 16+15=31 3+1=4 The number 4 and the number 11 are special

HUMA - the letter H is 4 away from the letter D The letter A is 1 letter away from B is 8+1+1=10 1+0=1

QANON - 11 letters away from Q is F, the year is 20 and 20 letters away from A is U, N is 11 letters away from C, and O is 4 letters away from K and N is 5 letters aways from S. 45 represents our 45th president right?

So what does HUMA QANON spell out after deciphering the numerical code I discovered?

DUMB F U C K S

edit on 22-11-2020 by TheRaxVirus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2020 by TheRaxVirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Adding to DD's number connections post concerning today's master number fun,,, 11-22-2020

European reading is 22-11-2020

22-11-22

There are a lot of mirrors in that set.

Mirrors = openings.

With the completion looking like 21-12-2020 through 22-12-2020

A couple ways to look at that date.
12/21/2020

12+21+22 = 55

12+21 = 33
20+20 = 40
33+40 = 73

ETA: 73 is a mirror of 37, my favorite control number.

37x33 = 1221 😯

edit on 22-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Bigger

Wouldn't that be dependent on where the person is located who took the screenshot?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Bigger

Wouldn't that be dependent on where the person is located who took the screenshot?

Anyone in the Trump team traveling waaaay overseas today?

I think it is dependent on the time zone of where the Tweet originated.
edit on 22-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join