It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

They fail to appear for government hearings In Pennsylvania , but they can appear on FOX to put their spin on it 2 days later. I sure wish I could get rid of Fox news, CNN, and the rest of them but dish network doesn't carry OAN.

Its all rubbish. Throw the dish away and use your computer. You can internet stream box if you want too..

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

bigger

QQQmmm?

Important. I think we may have a solution to the We[li] enigma. Seems a ballot issue designed to rig.

CodeMonkey Ron Clip

At this point, did Harris actually get any votes at all?
edit on 22-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Rel I think this asylum issue is going to really become a thing. We have Dominion executives most likely running to countries with no extradition policies for the U.S and Canada. Hiden and Harris most likely have some back up plan for China and maybe part of the escape plan is to get to a Chinese embassy on American soil.
Remember the Chinese embassy that was closed in Houston, Texas. These embassies have been on the radar. I don't know how they would get from the embassy to the airport but like you say a large diplomatic package.Lol.
www.state.gov...
Then that picture linking Obama to Shanghai.
Everything leads back to China as a destination. I wouldn't want to be them in a country that expected them to succeed
www.globaltimes.cn...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium
In the land of the Purple covid tier system, my cell phone just gave an emergency alert. It appears we are at the top of code red. I just can't wait to see what code purple has in store for us.
It is surreal. All paper products are gone again, along with all frozen vegetables ect. Huge shortages and right before Thanksgiving.
They just can't stand it that people will celebrate Thanksgiving despite them.
We have so much to be grateful for.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Did you post a new link to CodeMonkey about Harris.?I can't seem to find it.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Delta between Huma tweets = 811 days 6 hours 15 minutes
- KU811 offers hints on future plans.
- The blue titles are from qmap (before it was taken down).

*** Updated file to include gps777 post.***
Welcome back Huma / Full Circle / State Secrets.
What happens when low/mid/senior (non corrupt) learn...
Please PRAY for those who would lay down their lives to protect our FREEDOM.

sources:
@Forecast432hz
Huma Abedin's ties to the Muslim Brotherhood
Bachmann Letter Responding to Ellison
@HumaAbedin
KU Posts

811 is the national call-before-you-dig phone number.

ETA: Oop, I see COM already mentioned.

edit on 22-11-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
Dominion spokesperson will be on Fox in an hour

twitter.com...

Fox News Interview with Dominion software executive this morning.

Excerpt: twitter.com...

"Changing votes is not physically possible" = Lie. All software is programmable.

"We're an American company!" = Lie. Unless you relocated from Toronto to the USA last week.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

These connections are ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

They fail to appear for government hearings In Pennsylvania , but they can appear on FOX to put their spin on it 2 days later. I sure wish I could get rid of Fox news, CNN, and the rest of them but dish network doesn't carry OAN.

Its all rubbish. Throw the dish away and use your computer. You can internet stream box if you want too..

PlutoTV (free streaming app) has OAN on it, I believe. Might have Newsmax too.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Observationalist

Again, this leopard is not such a good thing. The Dragon in this context is related to the Beast System/NWO/Anti-Christ.

But here's the rub ... I have suspected that God has chosen Trump in a similar way to how he Chose Cyrus the Great of Babylon. Cyrus was used to enable things that were needed by the Lord, but Cyrus himself was not a Godly man. It is possible that Trump could be the White Rider or first seal disrupting the world conquering through peaceful means and moving the evil into the open for the last years.

The question then is how long the Lord needs Trump to achieve what He needs to achieve. Does he need 4 years ... or more?

If He only needs 4 years, then expect the election to be stolen. If he needs more than 4, then this Hail Mary will work, but either way, I expect that what we know as the US will not survive as a nation by the end, and the other seals will begin to be opened over the course of the next term whoever's butt occupies the Oval.

"Temple Coin" featuring Trump alongside King Cyrus to mark the embassy opening.

Who is King Cyrus, and why did Netanyahu compare him to Trump?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"Changing votes is not physically possible" = Lie. All software is programmable.

Maybe technically not a lie.
Not Physically possible to change a vote.
But easily possible by digital means.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
Dominion spokesperson will be on Fox in an hour

twitter.com...

Fox News Interview with Dominion software executive this morning.

Excerpt: twitter.com...

"We're an American company!" = Lie. Unless you relocated from Toronto to the USA last week.

From what I’m reading;

- not an attorney.
- Jeb Bush flunky.
- crisis management guy.

They’re not even sending their own attorneys out to defend themselves. They’re toast.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

I wish. I cant get a cell phone signal here and my internet speed is at 2.85 megabauds down and .678 up on a good day. I have been trying to get fiber optic, but thus far have been unsuccessful in rural Pennsylvania.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

Where should I go do you have a link? I don’t wanna miss anything.

Thanks and sorry of its a stupid request.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
Wonder if the word could be "SUNY" -- State University of New York.

Cheers

SINIX clock company.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

cranky, looking closer at Clapper and Lynch's signatures in that Qproof, I'm wondering if Clapper faked Lynch's signature?

Look at the O in both signatures... both finish with a graph-like dead cat bounce to the right.

Now consider that Lynch's signature wasn't until 19 days after Clapper's - she refused to sign and he eventually faked he signature?

edit on 22-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Odd indeed.

Why start tweeting now? And...why was it a retweet of a reply by a guy who is seemingly a virtual nobody (51 followers, no blue check) to a WH reporter from Bloomberg?

Who really is this guy with 51 followers she retweeted?

How are these 3 individuals connected?

(His following is up to 55 just within the last few minutes.)

edit on 22-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Not gonna lie I watched every episode 😬😬.... it’s my kind of humor and I thought it was hysterical, what can I say? I definitely noticed the similarities between the lead Selina and Hillary. Selena has an obnoxiously bland Daughter with her womanizing cheating ex husband. Her assistant Amy is the brains of the operation IMO, maybe Huma feels akin to-not sure. Anyway, I went through the Wikipedia episode list to refresh myself. I copied a few takeaways, Excepts from season 1-7 FWIW

On Thanksgiving Day, Selina is forced to go into hiding; a congressional race in New Hampshire could give Selina the presidency

Selina conducts negotiations with the Chinese president on a Christmas retreat intended to be family-only;

The House votes on who will be president

Selina, who brokered a legacy-making deal with the Chinese government for freeing Tibet, has it snapped up by Montez's team and declared as their first success in influencing foreign policy.

Selina announces to her family that she plans to run for President again.
she discovers that Andrew is having an affair with the woman painting her official portrait, tainting her public image

rumors circulate that she's being considered for a Supreme Court nomination.

Selina's team scrambles to cover up her connections to China and Andrew's embezzlement scam

Twenty-four years later, during her funeral, the death of Tom Hanks pushes Selina out of the news cycle

en.wikipedia.org...

Shocked, I forgot the Hanks bit. Very interesting.
edit on 22-11-2020 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Lin Wood's twitter messages

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
22m
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
- Isaiah 41:10

Trust Truth. Trust Trump. Trust God.

Lin Wood
@LLinWood
·
55m
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.”
- Ephesians 2:10

In the darkest of times, We The People turn to faith.

God is with us always, Patriots. He will never forsake us. Trust God.

mobile.twitter.com...

Well i think I officially see they have gone full Q

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Brings another layer to the meaning "you are watching a movie".

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join