It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 289
<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I don’t know what that is.

But once you see the Taco Bell logo is a lizard eye you will never unsee it.

They even made it mite obvious lately by making the eye yellow.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

This vid of Sidney isn’t much to look at but listen to what she says. They watched the votes being changed/added in real time
edit on 22-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Taco Bell is woke/lizard/pro censorship.
They took away the mexican pizza because it’s racist. It’s all connected.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

Remember the dog commercial where he says “here lizard lizard....” it’s like a joke that writes itself.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
POTUS has tweeted 11 times so far today and the 5th is a self-retweet, at 07:16:53, DELTA from original = 00 23:03:21

This is true, but much different than reported by the media. We will show massive and unprecedented fraud!

1) DELTA of 23:03:21 = COUNTDOWN to PAIN

2) Re-read the below excerpt with Emergency Broadcast System eyes:

much different than reported by the media. We will show massive and unprecedented fraud!

I need to cook some breakfast so those who want can derive the linked posts from Timestamp/DELTA themselves!

edit on 22-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thanks

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Really interesting piece on the Insurrection Act and use of unorganized militia.

This Is Not a Drill

Meanwhile, those in the grip of normalcy bias still think that the ‘nuclear option’ is for Trump to ask the state legislatures to appoint some electors to the college. Using legislative ballots isn’t the nuclear option. It’s barely a grenade. The nuclear option is Insurrection Act and the Militia.
(emphasis mine)

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
From Sean Dean's LinkedIn profile:

Project Manager

Elections Ontario
Aug 2016 – Jan 2018
1 yr 6 mos
Toronto, Canada Area

I was the Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the procurement, delivery and implementation of tabulator and assistive voting technology for the 42nd Ontario General Election to be held on June 7, 2018.

→ Anon will digg to see if they can find this Canadian-based NGO

Kek, isn't it great for someone work at the vendor who may or may not know about the fraud, then work for the elections after?

www.linkedin.com...

edit on Sun Nov 22 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote....it's alred in the screenshot

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I have observed you all for years, read while laughing and crying in almost equal amounts and then finally came to grab my bits and started down this rabbit hole of Q; and this is my first thread reading any Q in way, shape or form. While convincing, intruiging, sometimes wtf?, and mainly No Way, I came across this video, which seems to equate to almost of the entire Q31 thread.

[url=http://www.bitchute.com...]

It combines mentions of Q, "flags" (the largest in American history), President Trumps love for America, his subtle (yet brash) rhetoric, his ability to maenouevre what should be done to respect everyone, love for everyone and hatred of cheats. I was never a "Trumper" and being a non citizen can't even vote (so I'm obviously not a Dem or I would have hands down) but his passion and determination seem compelling.

Racist, really...show me? Misogynist, can't see it other than him liking women, and what straight man doesn't. Xenophobic, nope but again show me. Hateful? Yes towards any group mentioned previoulsy in this paragraph.

Watching this video, minus the usual buy silver nonsense at the start really tied in some major achievements President Trump has actually accomplished in 4 years of hatred, accusations of racism, misogyny and every other ism you could throw at any human and he has prevailed.

I shall get back in my basement, or ivory tower, and leave it up to you professionals to decide, but my money is on him being a solid dude out trying to help rational and normal humans who need someone to fight in their corner before communism runs amoke.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: 772STi

Shocking History of Dominion Voting

defyccc.com...

Gives a little more context to what Maxine Waters was referring to when she said BO had some kind of super computer, “Watch the Waters” ?

Sorry don’t have time to find the clip with exact quote, but we’ve discussed it in prior threads.
edit on 22-11-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
BOOOM
twitter.com...

BREAKING REPORT: GA Gov. Brian Kemp Calls for SIGNATURE AUDIT of ballots….

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: pianopraze

Taco Bell is woke/lizard/pro censorship.
They took away the mexican pizza because it’s racist. It’s all connected.

Remember the dog commercial where he says “here lizard lizard....” it’s like a joke that writes itself.
youtu.be...

Taco Bell was the only restaurant to survive the franchise wars, now all restaurants are Taco Bell.

edit on 22-11-2020 by panoz77 because: sp

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
And the never ending story continue

CBC began spreading the rumour that an emergency room in Steinbach, SK was so overloaded that nurses were triaging people in their cars in the parking lot.

A person who went to that very emergency room found that it was completely empty.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
LOL
Dominion spokesperson will be on Fox in an hour

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
LOL
Dominion spokesperson will be on Fox in an hour

twitter.com...

They fail to appear for government hearings In Pennsylvania , but they can appear on FOX to put their spin on it 2 days later. I sure wish I could get rid of Fox news, CNN, and the rest of them but dish network doesn't carry OAN.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So, we need to find out if there was any election funny business in Guyana, Barbados, Jamaica or Georgia. I’m going to go out on a limb and say any country that Dominion has been involved with needs to be heavily scrutinized for election fraud.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
twitter.com...

BREAKING REPORT: GA Gov. Brian Kemp Calls for SIGNATURE AUDIT of ballots….

After he stalled long enough to make sure there was nothing that could change the outcome. Don't trust him or GA at all.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AyeBlossom

Yes. You’re 100% spot on. Notice none of these allegation arose against Trump until he was elected POTUS and really tried to drain the swamp. He’s been a businessman and celebrity for like 40 years. Not one mention of racism, hate or any other low hanging fruit personal accusations.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Obama super computer is the aforementioned HAMMER system.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

I would say that this morning Fox News went all In on the “no evidence, no chance” narrative. Lol. No doubt.

I just watch the dominion interview and boy “nothing to see here and move along” and “they’re crazy”.
Sums it up.

I can’t wait for this week.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Does that carry any weight at this point?

top topics

<< 286  287  288    290  291  292 >>

join