It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have a feeling the military will be used very soon.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Here is what Trump team attorney Lin Wood tweeted regarding Sidney Powell this evening.

mobile.twitter.com...

All is well.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
From @GoJackFlynn

Defending the Republic – Sidney Powell's Legal Defense Fund. The statement tonight was a simple clarification of ⁦
@SidneyPowell1 ⁩role. Why would she need a fund site set up site if she were being paid by the RNC?
SIDNEY IS OUR WARRIOR. SUPPORT HER.

twitter.com...

From LLinWood (18 min ago)

Sidney Powell
@SidneyPowell1 & I are more alike than we are different.

We are fighting different legal battles for the same clients - We The People.

The People voted overwhelmingly to re-elect
@realDonaldTrump

All interests are aligned.

twitter.com...
edit on 11/22/2020 by pale5218 because: add L Wood tweet

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sun Worshippers - Sun Order - All Roads Lead to Rome.

And Egypt?

Yes, as the origin for what we see today but goes back way further.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Aallanon

Anyone else feeling like they are walking the tightrope right now?

Twitter

The suspense & anxiety is building.

It's ok, the skipper is only an Enswine.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
I have a feeling the military will be used very soon.

With respect, what makes you think they have not been involved all along, Admiral Rodgers, General Flynn just to name 2.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She has always said she was working for free.

She asks for money.

The media just started pushing she was “Trumps attorney”.

She never was

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

She asks for money.

She never was

Please stop with the false stuff. NOBODY works for free, especially Lawyers.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

She asks for money.

She never was

And yet it still feels like they are beating around the bush and hiding something. If they wanted to calm fears they could easily say she is on the team she is just not an officially paid member of the team. Something along those lines. Instead we get weird # like we are "more alike than different" and "interests are aligned". I'm sorry, but "interests are aligned" is a lot different than the impression regarding her role we have been given up through last night. Hell, my interests are aligned with them too, that literally applies to half the country at this point. I don't like it.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
POTUS self-retweet at 3:35:55PM, DELTA from original = 00 16:05:35

“Dominion-izing the Vote”
Part One via @OANN @ChanelRion
t.co...

1) DELTA points to posts:
#16 Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1a8b54 No.1926130 📁
Jun 27 2018 12:31:43 (EST)
PS "Texts taken out of context"
PS "While emotional over the election, I conduct myself w/ upmost integrity w/o bias while undertaking any such investigation, especially a high-profile case against the POTUS."
PS "In hindsight, it was a bad idea to openly discuss my feelings, but, in no way did those feelings impact my ability to conduct a fair and proper investigation - we followed where the "facts" took us."
PS "I decline to answer that question on advice from counsel."
: When you state "where 'facts' led us" - what 'facts' are you referring to? To date, there has been zero evidence of any such collusion or connections between the Trump campaign and Russia." In fact, the only facts discovered thus far have been between the Clinton camp and Russia and other foreign groups…."
PS "On advice of counsel, I decline to answer that question"
PS "Because of the ongoing investigation, such answers may violate the security of such investigations………."
: "Mr S, I believe nobody here is buying what you are selling. I believe there was/is a serious effort on the part of people more senior than you to remove Mr Trump from office out of fear of what this Administration may uncover. I believe you are being dishonest in your answers and frankly shocked you agreed to come here today. I believe everyone on this panel (minus those from the other side of the aisle) knew exactly what your answers would be and if you think we are going to sit here and accept these answers you would be a foolish. We are also following the facts and once we uncover more (which we will) we will act accordingly. I'm glad you retained counsel - you'll need one and hopefully they are very good."
………………….
Q

Note the 22x periods at the end and today is 22nd.

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 297c5d No.43627 📁
Jan 14 2018 00:32:34 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2a110a No.43088 📁
Jan 13 2018 23:58:50 (EST)
ClipboardImage.png

F*k!!!

>>43088
We're closer than you think.
Try to get some sleep, it must be difficult.

Q

2) Timestamp points to posts:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 3ce126 No.82276 📁
Dec 12 2017 17:31:52 (EST)
Timestamp [Q] post [:03] against POTUS' Tweet [:13].
[10]
No coincidences.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 734920 No.1790332 📁
Jun 17 2018 19:00:48 (EST)

Anonymous ID: dabe2d No.1790261 📁
Jun 17 2018 18:56:02 (EST)
>>1790208
Snopes is run by the left, anything but impartial fact checkers. The More they attack Q the stronger WE become….

>>1790261
Review lawsuit.
Review GoFundMe plea.
Review financial disclosure.
Review formation date.
Review initial investor(s).
Controlled.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87be02 No.7260462 📁
Jul 30 2019 12:34:14 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Time travel is fun.
Or….
Q

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Brain in second gear at the mo, so can't add any interpretations to the above!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Pro bono.

There’s a legal term for it.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

She asks for money.

She never was

And yet it still feels like they are beating around the bush and hiding something. If they wanted to calm fears they could easily say she is on the team she is just not an officially paid member of the team. Something along those lines. Instead we get weird # like we are "more alike than different" and "interests are aligned". I'm sorry, but "interests are aligned" is a lot different than the impression regarding her role we have been given up through last night. Hell, my interests are aligned with them too, that literally applies to half the country at this point. I don't like it.

Yes no different to what I said earlier, we are all guitars, same strings but tuned differently.

Sidney Powell is not working for free. Sometimes people get paid later, either financially or a position offered. Free...no.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Pro bono.

There’s a legal term for it.

Let's not derail, your links are great so Qute.

Sidney is positioning herself for a position right? She's getting paid. I agree with what she is doing. Guitars and Pianos, don't get any better than that.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: OG1KenObi
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Could be something to it. In KU drop #416 it says Soros take orders from P. “P” could possibly stand for Pindar.

Oh wow. I just realized the double meaning of Pindar. Thank you for the clue. Yes we are on the same page.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Guimontag

Since Sidney Powell's primary job is getting Michael Flynn exonerated, perhaps the Trump team just wants to ensure that she is not seen as working with the Department of Justice and also the Trump legal team.

It also could be a fake announcement. The Trump team Twitter page normally post all announcements.

Here is their Twitter page: mobile.twitter.com...

Somebody here posted a Queen of Hearts, did you notice in the background , a book reading "maryland cybersecurity", Maryland (Trump tweet tonight) and especially cybersecurity coming up so much. Crazy times.

The Cyber war narrative:

Klaus Schwab:
"We all know, but still pay insufficient attention, to the frightening scenario of a comprehensive cyber attack could bring a complete halt to the power supply, transportation, hospital services, our society as a whole. The COVID-19 crisis would be seen in this respect as a small disturbance in comparison to a major cyberattack."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Speculating on what is happening, is that thanks to the Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act, signed by Obama on Dec 23, 2016, the present 'State of Emergency' has allowed for censorship to occur, legally under the cover of the COVERT-19 planscamdemic. And realize that under Operation Mockingbird, C-eye-A plants were placed as Editors-in-Chief of all major newspaper outlets, radio, TV and movies. Thus the 'Predictive Programing' one has seen, literally for decades now. In the USA, this is the C-eye-A at work. This is the stuff of which the Nazis and the Soviets did to their People. So, in the USA and other places in the world, it will only be getting worse. The present 'War Game' is a 9/11 2.0 in a slow motion magic type of broadcasting.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
From @GenFlynn

@SidneyPowell1 has been suspended from Twitter for 12 hours. She understands the WH press release & agrees with it. She is staying the course to prove the massive deliberate election fraud that robbed #WeThePeople of our votes for President Trump & other Republican candidates

twitter.com...

"She understands the WH press release & agrees with it"

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Trump campaign just put out a statement trying to distance itself from conspiracy theorist and liar Sidney Powell: "Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity,” said Giuliani & Jenna Ellis after Powell accused GA governor of crimes. (But also after they appeared with her at a presser.)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt
The Trump campaign just put out a statement trying to distance itself from conspiracy theorist and liar Sidney Powell: "Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity,” said Giuliani & Jenna Ellis after Powell accused GA governor of crimes. (But also after they appeared with her at a presser.)

Where is the source for this?"

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Trillium

Does that carry any weight at this point?

Yes 10K tons and more

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: kasalt

Where is the source for this?"

Here: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Staffordshire1

originally posted by: awhispersecho

She asks for money.

She never was

Yes no different to what I said earlier, we are all guitars, same strings but tuned differently.

Sidney Powell is not working for free. Sometimes people get paid later, either financially or a position offered. Free...no.

Powell for President 2024!

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join