It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: carewemust

When the cities/states that cheated, get caught, and fail certification... Trump wins.

The riots that take place will be in those same cities that cheated. That shall be their punishment.

Why would counties that are mostly Democrat fail to certify that a Democrat (Biden) won? Wayne county Michigan is like that. Isn't it likely that the person (or people) who "certify" a county's election results, are of the same political party as the majority of voters in that county?

There’s 4 in Wayne County. 2 Dem. 2 Rep. the 2 Repub members won’t certify.

Never mind. The 2 republicans caved and will now certify. Leaving Trump to do their job for them. Hope Detroit burns to the ground.

Seems to be the reason they caved. Clip - awful clip

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Could Trump have won with 80,000,000 votes?

Sidney Powell went on Newsmax tonight and there were a few gems in her interview. One is that she thinks Trump probably had 80M votes.

www.newsmax.com...

I believe they have the data from the servers, whether they got the servers or not, I don't know but they could have other methods to get the data.
There is some hinting around on some tweets such as this one by DJT, I think they know more than what is public.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Now that votes are certified, Voter fraud can be investigated by the DOJ and charges can be made. Before certification that couldn't happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I’m sensing TDS flare ups across the spectrum this evening.

Me too. The average Dem voter is beginning to sense what the top-tier Democrats in Congress and Business already know. The mass cheating/fraud was REAL.

Does the average Dem voter even really care if Biden won through fraud?

Nope. I'm surrounded by them. Some have no idea about any of this. A few know a couple things but don't believe any of it's true, the others don't care how he won as long as Trump is gone.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pale5218

Nope by the end of this Biden will have 1 Trillion votes.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Now that votes are certified, Voter fraud can be investigated by the DOJ and charges can be made. Before certification that couldn't happen.

I think that's a very valid point. If it's not certified they have an "get out of jail card" but by certifying it, well they are now on the hook.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: interupt42

Hes acting like he isn't going anywhere.

Wether that is true or not, I can't say.

Honestly, I think he was not suppose to win against Hillary and he is pro America. However, after getting elected he was used and manipulated as a useful idiot by the so called deepstate (or new deepstate) .

I think he is being given a false sense of confidence by the same swamp people he hired who are likely telling him and his followers what they want to hear until Biden is officially POTUS. Then its to late and the MSM and now the internet will be censored and filled with propaganda of how great Biden is. A huge part courtesy of Trumps first swamp hiring of the FCC head who killed net neutrality.

That is why he nor his administration is going the official route and making official statement and is instead doing the tabloid circuit such as twitter and other non official channels. There is no legal ramification nor accountability going the tabloid route. Its just car salesman talking tactics to tell people what they want to hear until the purchase is finalized.

I do hope I'm wrong and I hope Biden gets exposed for the obvious cheating, but that is likely not to happen. Especially being dependent on a stacked swamp.

Can you give me opinion on this?

I don't pay attention to ins and outs of politics but I'm interested in hearing your opinion on this interview and the things he's currently doing/not doing?

Edit: Specfically the revenge part. I get the impression he has instinct to know who 'good' or 'bad' people are.
edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago5409699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

link   
The more chaos the better. SCOTUS will declare 2020 Election a “mistrial”. Send it to Congress.

Unsolicited mail in ballots will need to be deemed not legal ballots going forward.

It’s a flat out dumpster fire.
edit on 17-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

link   

The way these "found" batches of votes keep appearing, he could very well get to 1 Trillion. C'mon man

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I’m watching his testimony with Hawley on a big screen. His eyes look reptile. His head is shaped funny his mouth moves weird.
Worlds youngest billionaire my ass.

You cheated too hard, lizard man.

What am I looking at?

Long time thread watchers know I've put many in the visualizer to show all is not as it appears. Previous folks Pelosi, ByeDone, Harris, HRC, BC, Fauxci, and more.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Murgatroid

'The Call of Cthulhu' - Sometimes I think the world is under siege by this monster. The imprisoned Cthulhu is apparently the source of constant subconscious anxiety for all mankind, and is also worshiped both by human cults and by other Lovecraftian monsters. The short story asserts the premise that, while currently trapped, Cthulhu will eventually return, and end life on Earth as we know it.

“Of such great powers or beings there may be conceivably a survival . . . a survival of a hugely remote period when . . . consciousness was manifested, perhaps, in shapes and forms long since withdrawn before the tide of advancing humanity . . . forms of which poetry and legend alone have caught a flying memory and called them gods, monsters, mythical beings of all sorts and kinds. . . .”
—Algernon Blackwood.

Fixed. I made it make sense for 2020, because in this day and age, we can all see the truth about who's really in charge.

Perfect! Quite true though many still refuse to see the truth right in front of their eyes. The eye sees but the mind distorts.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Sorry..what am I looking at?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The way these "found" batches of votes keep appearing, he could very well get to 1 Trillion. C'mon man

Will he isn't limited by voters being alive.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Imagine being so touched in the head that the justification given for Voter Fraud is that "it didn't impact the outcome."

Given that Voter Fraud via Dead People, Maiden Names, Vote Flipping, Tossed Ballots is DESIGNED to impact the outcome it seems beyond insane to say otherwise with a straight face.

I really cannot grasp, like not at all, the mentality of those who don't want this cancer cleaned out, yet keep using the word democracy as if it has meaning. The "vote" in a world where "sure there is fraud, but it never has an impact" is a line of thinking that is used to justify their vote being meaningless.

THIS ^^^ is why it had to be done this way. Folks just don't get it but they will no. And there is NO REASON to expect the removal of this cancer not to be ugly, Q or not, this is betrayal of a level most just don't get. No vote cast prior to 11.3 ever mattered. None, as voting is too important to leave up to the public.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What am I looking at?

Long time thread watchers know I've put many in the visualizer to show all is not as it appears. Previous folks Pelosi, ByeDone, Harris, HRC, BC, Fauxci, and more.

4 different people pretending to be cuck.
edit on 17-11-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Me too. The average Dem voter is beginning to sense what the top-tier Democrats in Congress and Business already know. The mass cheating/fraud was REAL.

Does the average Dem voter even really care if Biden won through fraud?

No..they don't. But they are sensing that those who are currently in power, are finding enough of the cheating/fraud to get the Supreme Court involved. The brand spanking new 6 to 3 (Conservative to Liberal) Supreme Court. That is their greatest fear.

Like they did with Durham's use of Grand Juries, top Democrats are winding up Covid-19 panic again, to distract and delay investigations, court proceedings, etc.., so Biden states can certify election results, and electors can meet/vote. Joe Biden is sworn in 3 weeks later, and Corona Hysteria goes away.

Remember...THEY ARE STUPID. And Hopefully Q's often stated "Nothing Will Stop What is Coming", will prove to be true.
edit on 11/17/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Oh #! I didn't know about that. Googled it and sure enough, it's true...

Even after the death of Bowen in the 1860s, the church continued under the leadership of a Dr. Raymond Flagg. The nature of the cult’s worship was kept a secret, but several rumors began to be circulated. According to some sources, the cult owned a sacred artifact known only as the Shining Trapezohedron, which Professor Bowen had brought with him from Egypt.

By gazing upon this sacred object, the members could call up a being known as the Haunter of the Dark, who shared dread secrets with the faithful. This being could only be summoned in absolute darkness; if it were exposed to light for any period of time, it would be banished. The cult’s rituals consisted of obeisances to this object, sprinkled with pseudo-Egyptian mysticism.

In 1877, the town leaders finally took action against the cult, due to evidence of its involvement in the kidnappings of several individuals. After a campaign of harassment and threats, 181 of the former cultists left the city before the end of the year.

Is there an actual cult of Cthulhu?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He always looks like he has goggles on the whole day.....so strange how that area around his eyes stays white and is almost perfectly in the shape of science glass goggles....

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What's funny about this is the Hillary goons spent 4 years claiming the mythical and pointless "popular vote" matters more then the electoral college. So they had to shift MILLIONS instead of thousands to make that narrative work. Hence ByeDone got more votes that any president ever. This is a clown show of their own making.

They generated unnecessarily high CoronaFlu deaths and hysteria, in order to have mail-in voting, knowing that those extra FAKE votes and associated Poll Worker Cheating, would combine with the Digital Fraud, to put Joe over the top in key states.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Guys, if someone told me lizard people were real, but there’s only one left—I would bet all my money it’s zuckerberg.

The Underground Catacombs of L.A.’s Lizard People

One of the more colorful urban legends of L.A. is that of the Lizard People, an advanced race of humans who created an underground city here some 5,000 years ago. According to the story, incalculable riches and gold tablets with the origins of human civilization carved into them were just waiting to be discovered by some savvy treasure hunter.

This super-race, allegedly related to the Mayans, had purportedly fled a catastrophic meteor shower and created several such communities along the Pacific Coast, including the one in our dear basin. The so-called Lizard People were so intellectually and technologically advanced that they used mysterious chemicals to dig a network of some 285 tunnels fully equipped with vast chambers (large enough to accommodate 1,000 families who lived off of a store of food and water placed there by the tribe).

This story, loosely drawn from a Hopi Indian myth by a tribesman called Chief Green Leaf, was told to a geophysicist and mining engineer named George Warren Shufelt in 1933. As it turned out, Shufelt had invented what he called a “radio X-ray machine” (which he believed could detect underground tunnels). Add to that the promise of an ancient sheepskin map held by two other treasure seekers, and you have a tale that went viral by 1933 standards.

Shufelt swore up and down that he had discovered the exact locations of 1,900 square feet of tunnels, rooms with 9,000 feet of floor space, and 16 places where gold was stored all by using his radio X-ray machine. He created this map of the passages below the surface of Fort Moore Hill. After getting permission from the County Board of Supervisors, he began a dig up on North Hill street “overlooking Sunset, Spring and North Broadway” that was watched like an engineering soap opera by folks in the grip of the depression. The wildly speculative newspaper reports insisted that the buried treasure was Spanish gold planted in the colonial period and that the crew felt they were ready to bring it out after 28 feet of shaft was sunk.

www.lamag.com...

Warren Shufelt and the underground city of L.A.’s Lizard People

In search of an explanation and the purpose of these lattices, Shufelt met a Hopi Indian shaman, Chief Little Green Leaf, who told him about the legends about the lizard people (see also Through the coils of the Serpent-Men: The Nagas), wiped out around 3000 BC by a meteor shower (or perhaps from a war between alien races), and their underground cities.

According to the most widespread version of the story about 5000 years earlier, as evidenced by the presence of the Winslow crater, the earth was hit by a meteor shower that affected much of the west coast. The few surviving lizard people then built 13 underground tunnels on the Pacific coast to shelter from future disasters and preserve their race by digging into the rock with a chemical that could liquefy it. Little Green leaf helped Shufelt locate a connection point between the surface world and the old reptilian domains by explaining that the subterranean complex had a lizard-like structure, with the "head" located below where Dodger Stadium currently stands and the queue that reaches more or less the foundations of the Central Library, while the capital would have been in the underground of the financial district of Los Angeles.

conspiracytheoriesarchives.com...

Fort Moore Hill, easily accessible and heavily populated, became ground zero for these legends. Persistent rumors of a treasure buried in the Protestant Cemetery beneath the headstone of “Old Man Wilson” and his wife led to their grave being desecrated repeatedly. In 1891, a man named J.S. Burner watched three Spanish men digging in the cemetery until midnight, looking for treasure supposedly hidden by American soldiers in 1847.

Shufelt’s “lizard people” were not the humanoid reptilian aliens popularized by conspiracy theorists like David Icke. Rather, they were a race of exceptional human beings who worshiped the lizard as a symbol of long life and laid out their underground labyrinth in the shape of their favorite reptile.

In 1902, an elderly woman allegedly drew a map leading to treasure she claimed had been buried on Fort Moore Hill decades earlier. After her death, a friend entrusted with the map hired a man with a “divining rod” to find the treasure. A group of volunteers dug all night by candlelight at a spot near the Protestant Cemetery fence, finally stopping when they hit an abandoned drain.

losangeleno.com...

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago0809699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join