It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Jurisdiction is an odd and tangled thing. I can't say how they'll get to SCOTUS.

And remember, SCOTUS doesn't have to accept the case. They're allowed to pick and choose what cases they want to hear.

This, my friend, is a YUGE risk in the strategy of "let them cheat and we'll show everyone but we'll win in the Supreme Court!"

I can't emphasize enough, YUGE risk in strategy.

Trump & Co. don’t strike me as folks who saw this coming 9 years ago to be asking questions they don’t already know the answers.

Something tells me Thomas/Alito and definitely the Trump Trio knows what’s headed their way. I think Team Trump know what will happen.

My $ on Contingent Election. It takes the pressure off SCOTUS “picking or excluding” a candidate. The election will be decided by people (House/Senate) who were elected By the People. With a STRONG admonishment to Congress, Governors to FIX the election process, fast.
edit on 17-11-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Safe & secure running Winblows.🙄 I bet none run Linux, Unix, Solaris or any OS except Windoze backdoors.
Wow, remote heart attacks too. Talk about reach out and touch someone with a pacemaker.😳

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Wow that's huge, the left hates those little things called math, numbers and facts. So we have seen people arrested for fraud, proof the machines were tampered with, proof they couldn't count fast enough, but yet twitter still throws warnings under Trump's factually accurate messages. What a joke

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It reminds e of this once-great Monty phyton and the meaning of life how big tech too busy to crunching the numbers on statistics and making the big buck. Having the opportunity to take hostage over the human soul through distraction and technology..

The meaning of life

Matter is energy, In the universe, there are many energy fields we can normally not perceive. some energies have a spiritual sauce whos act upon a person soul, however, this soul does not exist to ab initio as orthodox Christians teaches.
It has to be brought into existence, by a process of guided self-observation.
However, this is rarely achieved to man's unique ability to be distracted by spiritual matters, by everyday tribune..

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

That's an awesome breakdown of the cast & characters.

Fresh air is fresh.

edit on 17-11-2020 by FlyingFox because:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Safe & secure running Winblows.🙄 I bet none run Linux, Unix, Solaris or any OS except Windoze backdoors.
Wow, remote heart attacks too. Talk about reach out and touch someone with a pacemaker.😳

Q posts search - heart attacks

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I’m sensing TDS flare ups across the spectrum this evening.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Heck, stick CodeMonkeyZ Ron in the CISA gig.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

You get all the stars from me, for multiple and converging points from this thread... and of course, Monty Python. x

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

"Do You See What I See, Memoirs of a Blind Biker" by Russel Targ

He talks about people diving of heart attacks as they ran on treadmills.

He was part of our Remote Viewing Program. There is reasons in there if you read between the lines.

There was a black op.

They used paperclip doctors.

They used children.

They were made into assassins.

Technology no one would believe.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
A Michigan county not going to certify

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Many have questioned my remarks about Senator Graham and me stating that "Republicans and Democrats" were two heads on the same snake.

twitter.com...

These people are sick.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
When the cities/states that cheated, get caught, and fail certification... Trump wins.

The riots that take place will be in those same cities that cheated. That shall be their punishment.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Thank you, I do not take compliments well in life simply because it's in my nature to peaceful serve good causes when I see them getting ruined by evil, so in essence, it's merely a moral obligation to contribute to finding the truth behind the topics of my interest..

But that's not all, I have tremendous respect for all here that fought here from the beginning and those who joined this army of truthseekers.

I will never forget.. May the force turn the tide and be with you in all times..

edit on 0b16America/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2020 19:56:16 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2020 19:56:16 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It has to be brought into existence, by a process of guided self-observation.

CherokeeTroy is better suited to comment on the above than I am.

In any case, let me share my thoughts: the first spiritual Master who comes to mind is Sri Nisargadatta.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Kraken was an NSA supercomputer circa 2007 or so. I wonder if it has been updated and was what was used to track teh election results.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Down to 12k votes, my guess is they can find 12k votes easy in Stacy Abrams pants.

What is it they say about the crime and the coverup? Why do I get the feeling the coverups are going to produce glorious irony...

I thought this was a very interesting observation.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Good summary of the ship wrecked crew stuck in this thread by choice.😎

Fear not...It's Time For A New Chapter...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Many have questioned my remarks about Senator Graham and me stating that "Republicans and Democrats" were two heads on the same snake.

twitter.com...

These people are sick.

Well, it should be obvious, the politics part of this hasn't been removed, nor will it be. So I find this a rather big meh, on the off off off off off chance she becomes President as renOgade wanted, he's stuck. Also, maybe it was the fist bump of death, new mafia style.

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join