It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
Many have questioned my remarks about Senator Graham and me stating that "Republicans and Democrats" were two heads on the same snake.

twitter.com...

These people are sick.

Yeah, it's pretty clear that Congress isn't about making laws. It's about making money. A LOT of money.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
She apparently wasn't bluffing....at least it would appear that way if this is true.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

This whole "certifying" business seems like another attempt by the Dems to buy time and slow down the court process. After all, the Dems and the media are working vigorously at normalizing the falsehood of Biden being the president elect by drawing this whole process out.

I have very little knowledge of the legal process in this case, but if a state that's cheating in the election doesn't certify, doesn't that mean SCOTUS can't rule on the case as fraud hasn't been technically committed yet?

In other words if these cases are seen by SCOTUS prior to state certification, the Trump team will be arguing to prevent voter fraud rather than prove that it's been established definitively.

Here's all the states' certification deadlines:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I needed a laugh today and this one got me.

Still not sure how we get past the lockdowns with "officials" saying we're going to need masks along with the vaccines.

I guess keeping people inside isn't a bad thing if the election is about to swing the opposite way of what the media has been selling.
edit on 17-11-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

a reply to: Aallanon

a reply to: CanadianMason
a reply to: saladfingers123456
a reply to: FlyingFox

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago4208699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Arizona Voter Fraud BOOM...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

edit on 17-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Anyone seen Hunter? πŸ€‘πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸΈπŸ’ͺ🏼🍿

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That email is sent to herself?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Looks like it. Probably notes for verbal distribution.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: interupt42

Always a gray cloud eh?

Your like a bad tooth.

You guys are to funny and no better than the Hillary and biden followers. You see what you want to see and dismiss reality when it doesn't fit your narrative or wants.

You honestly think its a good thing he is replacing him this late in the game?

You don't see an issue with trump being dependent on his own administration that he stacked within the swamp who hasn't had 1 significant indictment in almost 4 years to help him expose the lefts cheating?

Good luck with that.

Maybe had everyone not overlooked the fact trump kept hiring within the swamp earlier in his term and held him accountable , Biden and the left wouldn't have got away with cheating.

edit on 311130America/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2020 20:31:14 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hes acting like he isn't going anywhere.

Wether that is true or not, I can't say.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Kraken was an NSA supercomputer circa 2007 or so. I wonder if it has been updated and was what was used to track teh election results.

It could be what Sidney was alluding to here

Twitter
@SidneyPowell1

Rest assured the #Kraken is on it!
directorblue.blogspot.com...
#TrustTheScience
#BelieveAllWomen
@realDonaldTrump
@LLinWood
@Scavino45
@DanScavino
@GenFlynn
#ReleaseTheKraken
@BarbaraRedgate

The statistical analysis cannot be refuted.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Hes acting like he isn't going anywhere.

Wether that is true or not, I can't say.

Honestly, I think he was not suppose to win against Hillary and he is pro America. However, after getting elected he was used and manipulated as a useful idiot by the so called deepstate (or new deepstate) .

I think he is being given a false sense of confidence by the same swamp people he hired who are likely telling him and his followers what they want to hear until Biden is officially POTUS. Then its to late and the MSM and now the internet will be censored and filled with propaganda of how great Biden is. A huge part courtesy of Trumps first swamp hiring of the FCC head who killed net neutrality.

That is why he nor his administration is going the official route and making official statement and is instead doing the tabloid circuit such as twitter and other non official channels. There is no legal ramification nor accountability going the tabloid route. Its just car salesman talking tactics to tell people what they want to hear until the purchase is finalized.

I do hope I'm wrong and I hope Biden gets exposed for the obvious cheating, but that is likely not to happen. Especially being dependent on a stacked swamp.

edit on 171130America/ChicagoTue, 17 Nov 2020 21:17:08 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Possible idea for a new ATS thread: Kraken VS Hydra...

Greek Sea Monster: Kraken
Greek Land Monster: Hydra

Cthulhu, he is the mightiest of the Elder Ones, his brother/cousin Dagon gave birth to the kraken. His daughter/wife Shub Niggurath gave birth to the hydras and well godzilla is just a mutant lizard.

fictionalomniverse.forumotion.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
More weirdness for you who don't believe in coincidences.

Benson said it is common for some precincts to be out of balance by a small number of votes, especially in large turnout elections. Michigan's general election set a record with a turnout of 5.5 million voters.

www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Kraken was an NSA supercomputer circa 2007 or so. I wonder if it has been updated and was what was used to track teh election results.

NSA? How about National Institute for Computational Sciences (NICS) was home to Kraken, the most powerful computer in the world managed by academia.
DOE, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Nukes.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
www.foxla.com...
www.foxla.com...

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - Police in north Florida announced the arrests of 178 people following a "large-scale" human trafficking operation.

Tallahassee police held a press conference Tuesday morning on "Operation Stolen Innocence," their two-year-long investigation into trafficking in Florida's capital city.

Police Chief Lawrence Revell said the operation began back in November 2018, after investigators discovered a 13-year-old child's image on a prostitution website.

RELATED: Reports of violence, abuse, trafficking rise as pandemic continues to isolate the vulnerable

Their Special Victims Unit rescued the girl, and their overall investigation ultimately resulted in the 178 arrests announced Tuesday.

Revell said 106 people have been charged with felonies, while 72 face misdemeanor charges. Another 19 suspects will face federal charges, he said.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I thought some of you might get a kick out of this.
I was on the phone with Coreydigs and had RAW on in the background. I paused it to talk to her. While we were talking I just happened to notice this guys T-Shirt in the virtual reality audience.

Pretty funny eh? The KRAKEN even comes to the WWE. There is nowhere to hide...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Looks like it. Probably notes for verbal distribution.

Possibly too dumb to save as a (gmail) draft and give all concered parties login credentials to view the instructions in the draft email to evade detection.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I’m sensing TDS flare ups across the spectrum this evening.

Me too. The average Dem voter is beginning to sense what the top-tier Democrats in Congress and Business already know. The mass cheating/fraud was REAL.

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join