It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: carewemust

Looks like a nice house. Does it say what aspect of fraud she was/is looking into?

Ballot burning? Too soon?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Well.... I was serious.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Worth noting. Day 14 of the President Elect Harris/ByeDone team and Harris is occupying two offices. President Elect and Senator. Since we KNOW they won because CNN, Germany, The Pope and Canadian Parliament say so, shouldn't Harris resign from the Senate? At the very least wouldn't it speak volumes to her six followers to show her confidence by stepping down.

Genuine question: what is the past history of people stepping down from Senator to assume president-elect/VP-elect.

I certainly think if Kamala doesn’t feel secure enough to step down, no one should declare the race, just on that fact alone. But... I don’t know what precedence has been set...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I’ll post this even though I don’t get any recognition.

Lin Wood

Credit You.

Really worth a listen, he distills the issues clearly and the potential remedies.

Howie mentions some politico chickens have said they don't want to get involved with the Constitutional Remedy, the ByeDone fiasco will be the gift that keeps on giving long after December.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Well.... I was serious.

uncoverdc.com...

The podcast may shed more light on what she was looking into.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
mobile.twitter.com...

Detroit has a problem.

Imagine that.

www.detroitnews.com...

edit on 17-11-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There was a rocket attack on the US embassy in Baghdad.

How much will you bet that it was orchestrated by the C👁️A?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Worth noting. Day 14 of the President Elect Harris/ByeDone team and Harris is occupying two offices. President Elect and Senator. Since we KNOW they won because CNN, Germany, The Pope and Canadian Parliament say so, shouldn't Harris resign from the Senate? At the very least wouldn't it speak volumes to her six followers to show her confidence by stepping down.

Genuine question: what is the past history of people stepping down from Senator to assume president-elect/VP-elect.

I certainly think if Kamala doesn’t feel secure enough to step down, no one should declare the race, just on that fact alone. But... I don’t know what precedence has been set...

Good question, one cannot hold two offices at a time. IIRC it used to be one stepped down from one office to run for another.

Hell, Harris hasn't been in CA for two years, then again she plays for the renOgade team so the rules are different. Hence how corrupt demented pedophile steps down in January 23rd due to health reasons and she's in. Funny how the libs get exactly what they never asked for and cheer it as if it is democracy.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Don’t wanna open up that senate seat to a repub.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Lin Wood

Thanks Aallanon!!
I’m “105% confident” you’re the best!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

Richard Nixon resigned as Senator on Jan 1, 1953 or was in Senate Office seat till then to become VP on Jan 20, 1953.

The same with Dan Quayle in 1989 becoming VP under GHWB.

Wiki

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

That’s what I’m talking about. Yeah! 105%
edit on 17-11-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Heard a few days ago that there was also a kidnapping attempt against one of the patriots on YouTube...

All of you CCW people get those safes open... reason being that people everywhere have been having dreams and visions of all hell breaking loose on the streets after Trump is confirmed. A live stream I heard Friday night on ShekinahWorshipTV on YT 100% confirms this as well... Guy had a dream where he saw massive rioting right after the confirmation... Things are about to get real...

Also another MUST see video on YT (Drop The Hammer X22 report Nov 14, 2020)...

@ 13 min.

"They're going to go into phase two, once they show that Trump has won, this is when they are going to bring out the rioters. See what they did here, they built everyone up, that Biden is the next president. When he isn't, that's when they are going to use rioters and go after Trump. At this point now, they are in the middle of their plan, is Biden going to be elected? No, Trump knows this, that's why he's very calm, this is why he's relaxed, because he knows he has the facts and the truth..."

@ 18 min.

"This has been planned from the beginning because you have to break the old system but Trump knew without doing this nothing would change in this country and now he's making the move..."

Backup link: www.youtube.com...

BTW all of these links are PIRATED, Dave was CENSORED FYI...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...

From the article:

Update (1350ET): Trey Trainor, head of the Federal Election Commission (FEC), said in a tweet Tuesday that he believes Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell’s claim of widespread election fraud.

Powell, a former federal prosecutor, recently claimed the president’s legal team has been receiving a deluge of evidence concerning voter fraud and other irregularities, telling Fox Business that she has enough proof to launch a widespread criminal investigation and that, “we’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states.”

While she declined to detail what evidence she may have in her possession, she insisted, “I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up.”

The Epoch Times' Tom Ozimek reports that Trainor, in his tweet, called Powell “forthright and honest in every case she’s ever taken on,” adding that, “if she says there is rampant voter fraud in #Election2020, I believe her.”

So ya the head of the federal election commision tweets that he believes Sydney Powell's claim of wide spread election fraud, and we some how missed it?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Voter fraud could not hit any closer to home.

Skip to 9:20

HBO skims over the fact that Forty-Fort got it's name from an Indian massacre...not a massacre of Indians, rather a massacre of 40 by Indians.

Also, the last Klan chapter in the North. I love this town.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Wyoming
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 17-11-2020 by FlyingFox because: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Lin Wood

Why did he stop talking after he mentioned Soros?

I'm blasting that out right now.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
Interesting article and that might just be possible, to say the least..
This raises the question of could our DNA be rewritten simply by an unknown virus from out of space..?

Can viruses alter our very genetic code, effectively hijacking and hiding in our cells for generations and how does this affect the health of future generations? Could viruses be mutating us, cell by cell? Sounds like science fiction, doesn’t it?

Can the COVID19 Virus Alter Our DNA?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Irony alert...

Seems the redbull contingent at twitter is nervous. . .

They changed their disclaimer: from "official sources" to "multiple sources called this election differently" I guess one group tech manipulators got spooked by another group of tech manipulators outing the process.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
mobile.twitter.com...

Detroit has a problem.

The comments in that feed are classic!
“Why” “What now?” “What does this mean?” “They can’t do that!”

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join