It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Anyone know anything about Hunter being arrested????

www.conservativebeaver.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Social distancing is not a light switch. It is a dial. President-elect Biden will direct the CDC to provide specific evidence-based guidance for how to turn the dial up or down relative to the level of risk and degree of viral spread in a community, including when to open or close certain businesses, bars, restaurants, and other spaces; when to open or close schools, and what steps they need to take to make classrooms and facilities safe; appropriate restrictions on size of gatherings; when to issue stay-at-home restrictions.

Establish a renewable fund for state and local governments to help prevent budget shortfalls, which may cause states to face steep cuts to teachers and first responders.

Call on Congress to pass an emergency package to ensure schools have the additional resources they need to adapt effectively to COVID-19.

Provide a “restart package” that helps small businesses cover the costs of operating safely, including things like plexiglass and PPE.

Expand the number of CDC’s deployed disease detectives so we have eyes and ears on the ground, including rebuilding the office in Beijing.

buildbackbetter.com...

And this humdinger: Watch "Matt Schlapp on a whistleblower who says he saw suspicious activity at a voting center in Nevada" on YouTube
youtu.be...
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0108699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I heard he was on stage with joe within the last few days.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I can’t find mark levin tonight. What happened?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Someone posted the following picture on twitter comparing who was on stage and Hunter.

Those eyebrows and eyes just don't match... and the mask obscures the rest. At this point, I don't believe that was Hunter... that was optics.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Short and Sweet
‘Dead People Having Voted’: Foley Lardner Partner Says Trump Has Proof of Illegal Ballots

“We’re already doublechecking and finding dead people having voted," Foley & Lardner partner Cleta Mitchell said.

edit on 1182020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I think it's him.

Or they got the ear and eye shapes right on the clone.

Who knows. Clone or not, I can't wait to see that poop-eating grin snapped off its shoulders with a roundhouse kick.

Sweep the leg? Nope. Sweep the coratid artery.

Lovingly, of course.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good times in '69. That's a sci-fi classic. The original film title was "Doppelgänger." 🤪

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Found in a search for “up is down left is right”

Link

Up is down, left is right, right is wrong? War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength?
In "1984" the:
Ministry of Truth (MINITRUE) told nothing but lies.

Ministry of Love (MINILUV) tortured people to beyond the edge of sanity, and then executed them, once they came to accept and love Big Brother.

Ministry of Peace (MINIPAX) iniated and maintained constant wars on numerous fronts.

Would it be fair to say that OUR government does the OPPOSITE of what its stated goals are? "Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied." Otto Von Bismark

Art imitates life.

Your link has no link.

That's a helluva a find. The German aristocrat & statesman Otto von Bismarck (1815-1898) was largely responsible for the creation of the German Empire in 1871. A leading diplomat of the late 19th century, he was known as the Iron Chancellor and his laconic phrases. I've only ever heard the name mentioned by Dr. Joseph Farrell who says he was an evil mastermind way ahead of his time.

GM & Vanessa von Bismarck, of German nobility. She graduated from the London School of Economics and runs a public relations fashion firm BPCM in NYC. Her father Ferdinand Herbord Ivar, Prince of Bismarck died July 23, 2019.

Here is the link. It was a Yahoo answer. I used Duck Duck Go.
Link

Thanks for expanding on the find.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sign me up for whatever meds she's on.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Latest cover of German magazine Der Spiegel:

der hausbesetzer translation = the squatter

Trumps schmutziger Kampf ums Oval Office = Trump's dirty fight for Oval Office.
@derspiegel

On February 4, 2017, Der SPIEGEL published a widely acclaimed cover cover on which Donald Trump severed "Lady Liberty" head. Today, November 7th, 2020, we are referring to this cover - with the new cover picture on our issue...#46.

@derspiegel

Trump is in a battle with world-wide msm globalists. I'd like to think/believe this foreign obscene mocking shall not go unpunished!

The Bush vs Gore election debacle took 37 days to run the process.

If Biden is installed then the C-eye-A will have full control of the White House.😳

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ETA had a longer history than that. This storm was heading to one of the Islands (I think it was Honduras but not 100%). It was heading in as a Cat 1 and suddenly spun into a Cat 4-almost 5.

Now, it's passing the Florida keys somewhere and heading out to the gulf. One prediction is it's going to gain strength in the gulf and come back Eastward back into Florida, hitting us twice. The biggest problem is the rain. We've already had so much rain this year we don't have room for anymore. Places are flooding already and the storm will continue dumping rain on us through the entire week.

originally posted by: Observationalist
a reply to: brewtiger

The calm before the storm was Trumps first 4 years.

The storm is upon us. Biden is the storm.

Speaking of storms anyone notice Eta hurricane /tropical storm being driven around like a drone.
It hits Mexico and then bounces back across Cuba and then into Florida.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: 772STi

It happened in Virginia too.
The entire "Sunday Morning Futures" show was very informative today. During the last 5 minutes, Attorney Sidney Powell gives a high-level description of what the DOMINION software did to affect votes in certain states, after the polls had closed, and the PELOSI/SOROS connection.

edit on 11/8/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think that was the video I downloaded earlier in case it got scrubbed was. The Virgina senate or house race. Some dirty # going in here

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 772STi

No, it was the presidential vote total during prime time. We were all watching. One minute Trump was up by a lot and the next there was a transposition of vote numbers in Virginia from Trump to Biden.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

I doubt combat veterans enjoy the show as much as other people.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

I watched part of it. The show may be online (YouTube) soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Someone posted the following picture on twitter comparing who was on stage and Hunter.

Those eyebrows and eyes just don't match... and the mask obscures the rest. At this point, I don't believe that was Hunter... that was optics.

The photo on stage, left, is out of focus. But even out of focus, it cant make his right ear inner triangular shaped protrusion larger. Its almost twice the size of the ear on the right. Same shape, but twice the size. Can crack do that???

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
UNDENIABLE PROOF OF FRAUD
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0509699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Try this link: www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join