It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777

Nice, should just avoid big dem cities, so everyone in his business is still making money. I own my own business and starting tomorrow I'm changing the way I do things for my family's sake and safety.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: gps777

In the Trump Lawyer video I posted, she asked for donations, because THOUSANDS of Lawyer need to be paid, I understand people need money to survive as we all do, but many of these Lawyers would be rich, they should be doing it for free.

Trump has worked for you for 4 years for free and I heard he has lost a billion dollars of his own working for you.

Lawyers, your country is at stake.

1. Don't count other people's money. It's rude.

2. I don't tell you where to volunteer your time, don't tell me how to use my volunteer time.

3. I don't ask you to work for free, strike that, I don't *expect* you to work for free just because I really really want your labor. Don't expect the same from me.

4. I've spent a *lot* of time volunteering to provide what I believe is good information on the laws to these threads. I don't recall getting even a "thank you" from you. But you want me to work for you for free.

Please explain why any lawyer on this case would not deserve to get paid a day's wages for a day's work.

Yup. They need to attack PA, WI and NV with a vengeance. That should be enough to flip the table over.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette
We can't break out of this system because we have literally been kept in the dark. Crucial information has been hidden from us. Information that is the key to our liberation and well-being

When we repeatedly process the same data, we repeatedly generate the same results... cycling through the same patterns like hamsters on the wheel. What if we have the ability to activate dormant genes that allows us to regenerate limbs and organs and heal our own bodies from disease. What if we have the power to slow down or reverse the ageing process. What if we can generate clean, free energy. What if we don't need to rely on a centralized money system in order to thrive... what if we have the ability to manifest the life of our dreams without having to go through a middleman (centralized government)in order to achieve it? Think about what having access to valuable yet, forbidden information would mean for the future of humanity

Mammals share gene pathways that allow zebrafish to grow new eyes

Working with fish, birds and mice, Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers report new evidence that some animals' natural capacity to regrow neurons is not missing, but is instead inactivated in mammals. Specifically, the researchers found that some genetic pathways that allow many fish and other cold-blooded animals to repair specialized eye neurons after injury remain present in mammals as well, but are turned off, blocking regeneration and healing.

Our research overall indicates that the potential for regeneration is there in mammals, including humans, but some evolutionary pressure has turned it off," says Seth Blackshaw, Ph.D., professor of neuroscience at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. "In fact, regeneration seems to be the default status, and the loss of that ability happened at multiple points on the evolutionary tree," he says.

The researchers found, to their surprise, they say, that the same genes that allowed the zebrafish cells to regenerate were "primed and ready to go" in the mouse eye, but that the "on" transcription factor was never activated. Instead, the NFI factors actively block the cells' regenerative potential

phys. org

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Found in a search for “up is down left is right”

Link

Up is down, left is right, right is wrong? War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength?
In "1984" the:
Ministry of Truth (MINITRUE) told nothing but lies.

Ministry of Love (MINILUV) tortured people to beyond the edge of sanity, and then executed them, once they came to accept and love Big Brother.

Ministry of Peace (MINIPAX) iniated and maintained constant wars on numerous fronts.

Would it be fair to say that OUR government does the OPPOSITE of what its stated goals are? "Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied." Otto Von Bismark

Art imitates life.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What makes America what it is?

Its current political elect?

Or its people and their values?

The Republic won't fall until every American has lowered his arms and his head and entirely surrendered to the ruling authority.

God is indeed among us in these Times.

He watches.

What's our next move?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

JR Majewski
@jr_majewski

Wow... truckers are rallying together to go on strike.. and so are oil and gas workers

This is one of MANY examples

Click to watch vid

In the Trump Lawyer video I posted, she asked for donations, because THOUSANDS of Lawyer need to be paid, I understand people need money to survive as we all do, but many of these Lawyers would be rich, they should be doing it for free.

Trump has worked for you for 4 years for free and I heard he has lost a billion dollars of his own working for you.

Honestly. We should all stop going to work. Shut the whole effing thing down.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon
That was fascinating reading. I hope the historic voting anomalies present in this election are part of the Evidence Package the Trump Team will be presenting to various courts next week.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: justsaying111

Yeah, except that's what they want. Why else will they lock us down day 1 if Biden takes over? They don't want the economy to be good. They want it crashed.

Now if they lock us down ... that's when I'd go on strike as an essential.

edit on 8-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gps777
CNN keeps asking "guests" why President Trump has not removed the walls and barriers from around the White House. They have no clue that a boomerang is incoming, lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah you are probably right. But dammit I want to do something lol

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Nvm. Levin f'd up. Ten minutes of dead air.
edit on 11/8/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Levin is supposed to have some sort of show right now. Does anyone know where we can listen live?

Here

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
For the Number Nerds...

Today, POTUS DELETED 3 tweets - from 3, 20 and 21 WEEKS ago!

Question: Why? What is the benefit of deleting them 5 months later? This isn't the first time similar has happened!

Answer: A Christmas Advent Calendar! ...ish

a) Think the Calendar counts that I maintain in the spreadsheet,

b) The count of tweets/posts/videos in a day each create a LETTER for that day for the count,

c) Let's say, for example, that the tweet counts for last week spelt VPTF from Monday to Thursday. Last week we would interpret this as Vice President Task Force,

d) Then, this week, say KU deletes one tweet each from last Tuesday and Thursday: the counts now read VOTE!

As I've previously posted, we have had some "mathematically impossible" words cropping up on this calendar. For example CAM4 appeared in the week of POTUS 1st SOTU... and we learnt the following week that Camera 4 had filmed someone texting that he should be shot.

Therefore I'm hopeful that, as Tweets are deleted over the coming weeks we will get more clues and FUTURE PROVES PAST from the calendar.

edit on 8-11-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Levin is supposed to have some sort of show right now. Does anyone know where we can listen live?

Here

TY. 🙂

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

That looks like an explosion to me.

Probably was a fire show set up but it all just exploded instead.

Whoever set it up made a mistake. A big one.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, re: the 1111 decodes. Those definitely seem relative to our current situation.

Just an oddity that maybe I shouldn't post but the fact that I just noticed this a little earlier tonight just seems too interesting not to. I was scrolling through the pics. in my phone & saw a screenshot I took a few weeks ago. I got a phone call from 1111111111. I've never seen that before & didn't bother to look it up. I'm going to check it out now. Anyone else ever gotten one like that?

Well, just checked it out, appears to be spam. I've just never seen that before.
edit on 8-11-2020 by GATruthseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Wow. Screen cap from election night. Exact same # votes move from Trump to Biden. 19,958. A 40,000 “glitch”.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Most of that sounds to me like the republican voters are becoming more moderate.
That would be a good thing. To bad the dems aren't doing the same.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

JR Majewski
@jr_majewski

Wow... truckers are rallying together to go on strike.. and so are oil and gas workers

This is one of MANY examples

Click to watch vid

Well that's great. Now we need to add gas and food shortages to the already wonderful situation we are in. It still feels like this whole year is a movie or something we are supposed to wake up from and yet... Ughh.

Remember, “Give me liberty or give me death”

Not: “Give me liberty or give me gas.”

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...
Biden Mask Mandate His Clown Plan

One of Joe Biden's first priorities as president-elect will be implementing mask mandates nationwide by working with governors. The future 46th president, however, says if they refuse than he will go to mayors and county executives and get local masking requirements in place.

"I think masks are quite useful, but they have a place and they're not the be all and end all," Siegel said. "I'm worried that mandating this with fines and such may actually lead to more of a rebellion against it."

How much money you think that idiot spent on his "education" to come to such a sensical conclusion?

In addition, another member of the task force expected to play a key role will be Dr. Zeke Emanuel, an adviser to Biden and the architect of the Affordable Care Act. Emanuel told MarketWatch in an interview that it could be as late as November 2021 before the United States will be able to get out of the pandemic. 

“But it’ll probably be enough to begin opening colleges and universities [and] schools, again depending on how we distribute this thing and how effective we can be on that,” he added.

edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0407699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join