It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

looks like the tshirt underneath the jacket says george

screenshot from the link above

edit on 14-11-2020 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick

2paragraphs.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I knew it!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick

screenshot from the link above

Are you hinting this could be JFK Jr in disguise? Is this theory starting to gain momentum here?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

just thought it was interesting and I know the possibility has been presented here.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

That image feels anachronistic to me and would say of Egyptian conspiracy art making it's rounds again on twitter.

I guess one interpretation is that they are humans (slaves) 13 (bloodlines) at the bottom and are worshiping the gods (Archons) at top and Nephilim kings (hybrids) at middle.

Haven't see anyone able to provide some information on the provenance.

This is precisely why the History Hoax has been so easy for TPTB to pull off rabbit hole conspiracies. Interesting image nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: Staffordshire1

If anyone can censor one side of the argument to suit their agenda and narrative that's not freedom of speech. You might as well be under the CCP.

We kinda already are. Hopefully we can turn this thing around.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Alan Dershowitz Predicts Trump Will Win Pennsylvania Lawsuit

Speaking with “Breitbart News Tonight,” Dershowitz said that the U.S. Supreme Court will likely take up the president’s lawsuit against Pennsylvania due to the fact that the state’s court implemented election laws that the state legislature did not approve.

“I do think that Trump will win the Pennsylvania lawsuit … namely, the lawsuit that challenges ballots that were filed before the end of Election Day, but not received until after Election Day,” Dershowitz said.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Idk if that’s JFKjr but something is off with that guy.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I wish people would stop spreading the absurd crap that that guy is JFK Jr.

That guy has the wrong bone structure and he's f'ing ugly.

JFK is dead.

RFK is dead.

MLK is dead.

JFK Jr is dead.

🙄🙄🙄

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: bradychick

LOL wow. They’re laying it on thick. George is JFK Jrs old magazine.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Has there been a single instance of a famous person being fake dead then revealed to be alive?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

It’s been discussed a lot here in the past. Most think it’s B.S. but there are always little hints out there like this....if nothing else they enjoy messing with people like us.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Plenty of video I've seen of Fusca made me think that he is not JFK Jr - he's way too short. With that said I do believe it very possible there is something to this and maybe along the lines of "in the spirit of JFK and/or JFK Jr". But with even that said - I was close to wrapping my head around all the info breaking out this last week to try and put puzzle pieces together but now this with him on Fox News and wearing thst shirt just threw me for a loop. Of course, maybe that's the reason he appears - to sidetrack because people are hitting too close to home for the DS. Then again Fusca could be optics for the WH, just don't know. Very interesting though. Crazy, actually.
edit on 14-11-2020 by SilverRocket because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If the Louis Gomert claim is correct and those Dominion servers in question were seized in Germany, pending analysis then this Exe cutive Order would apply and all votes using those machines are at least quarantined if not invalidated for National Security.?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I wish people would stop spreading the absurd crap that that guy is JFK Jr.

That guy has the wrong bone structure and he's f'ing ugly.

JFK is dead.

RFK is dead.

MLK is dead.

JFK Jr is dead.

🙄🙄🙄

There’s a theory, whether credible or not, that there is a real Vicent Fusca and a man who is disguised as one.

Whether it’s true or not, this guy follows Trump and his rallies, wears a fedora similar to JFK, and always seems to drop little hints in reference to John Jr. One example is that he was at a rally holding a sign with the word Ruby on it. That was the name of Carolyn’s cat.

Q said John Jr is not alive. But Q also said disinfo is necessary.

I’m on the fence with this. I’d love to see him alive, as that would be one helluva climax to a freaky movie we’ve all been part of the last 4 years. But, I just don’t know. But there’s enough mystery over his death to not put this to bed yet.
edit on 14-11-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2020 by texasgirl because: Dumb phone

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverRocket

Maybe Vincent Fusca isn’t just a man. Maybe he is an idea. An archetype. Maybe there are many Vincent Fuscas? Perhaps he’s like James Bond, 007.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Just a thought that for some reason doesn't get discussed:
"What if JFK jr had a twin and this Vincent Fusca is that twin?"

We know that many people had body doubles, but what if some of those "Body-Doubles" were actually the persons twin? Should we ask about birth records, and who is really in charge?
edit on 14-11-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Black Ops Cold War is here...🙄🤦‍

@CallofDuty

Obama administration placed children with human traffickers, report says - WaPo 2016.

Out of the cages and into the brothels.

Fact check: TRUE

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: SilverRocket

Maybe Vincent Fusca isn’t just a man. Maybe he is an idea. An archetype. Maybe there are many Vincent Fuscas? Perhaps he’s like James Bond, 007.

"Who is Vincent Fusca?" - Ayn Rand, "Atlas Shrugged" (1957)

<< 146  147  148    150  151  152 >>

join