It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 31 -

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Not confident of their translation. "Gross" does not mean the same thing in German that it does in English.

I've been nitpicking this report for good reason. As far as I can see, Gohmert's statement referenced this tweet -- but beyond that, has anyone seen anything the least bit solid to confirm this claim?

There is a boatload of propaganda flying around at the moment. The crew here must remain aware of that and only reckon with that information that can be at least somewhat verified. Otherwise we end up looking like gullible clowns. The endgame is no time to latch onto every latrine rumor.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I think the reality is like a quilt; a bunch of different factions who have various reasons for undermining POTUS. The government is not monolithic; it is more like a huge collection of quarreling fiefdoms that engage in constant rivalry over budget funds, personnel, and equipment. Trump's approach has fallen like an axe on their quarrels and motivated them to band together in an effort to outlast Trump and ultimately keep the same way of doing things.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Another -very- questionable endeavor. If they don't open the gates of Hell, they may well screw the pooch as far as the stability of this universe goes. ("Gee, that miniature black hole isn't collapsing like we thought it would!")

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Lance - not sure if it’s a “shadow” or not but DJT is definitely moving chess pieces around as if he’s fully confident of a second term.

Powell / Wood / Giuliani / Collins - better bring it all to the forefront. Ignore the MSM/Dems. Force each judge to stare at clear evidence of results changing fraud and make a ruling.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Hi SL.

Love your post SL. Yes I understand and agree every word you wrote. Our lives are being guided by unseen forces/energies (Spirit). Absolutely.

All of us here in this life, right now, all over the world, came here for the Great Awakening. Some are here to bring it about. Some are here to spread/expand it. Some are here to help bring calm during the aftermath. Some are here to help rebuild after the aftermath.
Many think it's just a 'coincidence' we all happen to be here at this time. That it's all happening in our lifetime is just a twist of fate.
It's not.
We all came here for this. We all volunteered to fight in this war. A fight to save the Eternal souls of our Spiritual brothers and sisters, Mankind.

God is our Almighty sword. Faith in Him is our armour. We are all God's warriors. We are God's Army. We are unstoppable.

Shine on guys.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Translation:

etwas grosses ist im anmarsch. die spanischen softwarefirma Scytl , die weltweit wahlmanipulation software anbieted, die in den USA eigezetst waren , ist ins fadenkreuz geraden.

Die server fur manipulation stand in Germany ( frankfurt) ein schelm wer bösses dabei denkt.
Heute nacht wurde durch die US army , mit einem riesigen aufgebot die server beschlagnamt.

something big is coming. the spanish software company Scytl, which sells election manipulation software around the world that was used in the USA, is in the crosshairs.

The server for manipulation stood in Germany (Frankfurt) a rogue who thinks evil.
Last night the US Army confiscated the servers with a huge contingent.

A german article in edition prior march 2020..

Aargauer zeitung

Nau.ch

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoSat, 14 Nov 2020 10:22:57 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Nov 2020 10:22:57 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

They are! That is the Deep State!

😎I know

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Synchronicity Jom!

When at Uni, I had the "John Peel shift" DJ-ing on the campus radio. A gal who had the hots for me would always drop in and not leave until I had played "Freebird" and "American Pie".

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Does it strike one as odd a tweet in German uses the word "Germany" for Germany? Not to mention that the nouns are not capitalized (standard written practice for German).

Not knocking on you, O1. Just pointing out what we have here is something someone poorly translated into German from some other language, which is why trying to bring it into understandable English is problematic.

Another reason to red flag this tweet and treat it as nothing more than an interesting claim until we get independent confirmation.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Not confident of their translation. "Gross" does not mean the same thing in German that it does in English.

I've been nitpicking this report for good reason. As far as I can see, Gohmert's statement referenced this tweet -- but beyond that, has anyone seen anything the least bit solid to confirm this claim?

There is a boatload of propaganda flying around at the moment. The crew here must remain aware of that and only reckon with that information that can be at least somewhat verified. Otherwise we end up looking like gullible clowns. The endgame is no time to latch onto every latrine rumor.

Cheers
In as far as physical solders, physically confiscating the servers, is that really necessary for the information to be captured? Since foreign players are involved that gives the NSA free play, and legal
It would just be icing on the cake to have the physical servers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I think the reality is like a quilt; a bunch of different factions who have various reasons for undermining POTUS. The government is not monolithic; it is more like a huge collection of quarreling fiefdoms that engage in constant rivalry over budget funds, personnel, and equipment. Trump's approach has fallen like an axe on their quarrels and motivated them to band together in an effort to outlast Trump and ultimately keep the same way of doing things.

Cheers

I see it a little different.
The Democrat and Republican parties are two heads of the same snake.

All the infighting before Trump was an act to keep the populace infighting and divided.

Trump kinda disrupted that, so they all turned on him.

Our government has gotten too big. It is full of corruption and no longer has the peoples best interests at heart.

It is all about how they can in rich themselves, their families and their friends.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: 0bserver1

Does it strike one as odd a tweet in German uses the word "Germany" for Germany? Not to mention that the nouns are not capitalized (standard written practice for German).

Not knocking on you, O1. Just pointing out what we have here is something someone poorly translated into German from some other language, which is why trying to bring it into understandable English is problematic.

Another reason to red flag this tweet and treat it as nothing more than an interesting claim until we get independent confirmation.

Cheers

In the original tweet, the nouns are capitalized. But you are right, the German that is used, is somehow "off"... Doesn´t make an "official" impression.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Yea It's probably poorly written in german or usage of dialect but I think I had a hard time crunching that too lol.
But even google is compartmentalized in countries. I had to switch from my own google to google.de and had to log in with a new account to find more about Scycl, how about that eh?

edit on 0b18America/ChicagoSat, 14 Nov 2020 10:37:18 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Nov 2020 10:37:18 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Cheers

I see it a little different.
The Democrat and Republican parties are two heads of the same snake.

All the infighting before Trump was an act to keep the populace infighting and divided.

Trump kinda disrupted that, so they all turned on him.

Our government has gotten too big. It is full of corruption and no longer has the peoples best interests at heart.

It is all about how they can in rich themselves, their families and their friends.

The ECHOES of History still ripple ...1787 ... ( Just For fun .. 1+7+8+7 = 23 )

Anti-Federalisam - Encyclopedia

......Consequently, the Anti-Federalist position developed in response to and reflected concerns about the possible perils that the adoption of a more powerful central government could instigate, whether deliberately or inadvertently. Chief among these included too great of a distance, both geographically and politically, between the rulers and the ruled; encroachments on the freedom of individuals; and the undermining of state sovereignty.

To Anti-Federalists, central government meant distant government. Government at a distance was regarded as (1) ineffective because it would not and/or could not be properly attentive to the needs and wishes of the citizenry, and (2) easily corrupted because the people could not particularly monitor or control those in power. In sum, the existence of strong central government was perceived as being generally antithetical to encouraging genuine self-government on the part of a citizenry.

Which all led to the Revolution of 1800 ..

edit on 11142020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Shine on! My buddy has been saying that for years as his goodbye.

He get it’s from DIO.

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Yeah, but that is not what people are latching onto and passing around (physical seizure, U.S. soldiers in numbers etc.). Thus my point about not looking gullible. Let this thing become at least somewhat confirmed before it is seen as truth. The enemy is looking for EVERY opportunity to make people like us look like fools. We needn't play into their hands.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Here you go ..

Science world

What are they up to?

If successful a very new universe is going to be exposed – modifying completely not only the physics books but the philosophy books too.

It is even probable that gravity from our own universe may “transfer” into this parallel universe, researchers at the LHC say.

Well if we don't act quickly we know where all the illegal ballots will end ?

edit on 0b34America/ChicagoSat, 14 Nov 2020 10:51:34 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 14 Nov 2020 10:51:34 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cm23

Danke, cm23.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Hi Ketsuko!
Please do not worry about particles colliding and opening a dimensional rift. It is impossible for a particle to collide with another. Not only is it impossible, but statistically impossible, just like how no particle anywhere in the universe can ever occupy the same space that any particle ever has occupied (because they are so small -This may be confusing for anyone unaware of the Jesuit Father of Science, Boscovich, who has been mysteriously forgotten by modern academia. You would think this is because of age, maybe his theories are proven better by later scientists, but Boscovich came after Isaac Newton, and we learn about even the things Newton got wrong).

Even quantum nerds admit that particles are so small they only occupy a tiny fraction of their field of influence. how are they colliding particles this small??? When they are moving faster, wouldn't they just pass each other by? The same way light goes through 'solid' glass. The point is, the electromagnetic field of a particle is what is 'colliding' with the electromagnetic field of other particles, but in fact, everything is already connected.

I remember Ketsuko you were saying it was an ancient Buddhist who had this idea that everything in the universe is interconnected. If I told you that Western scientists reached the same conlcusion, would you believe it is true ? Look up LaPlace's Demon, a theory which is conveniently debunked by quantum nonsense and chaos theory according to Wikipedia.

I think Cranky posted a document that connected John Trump to Tesla. This is very fascinating to me because this shows the spiritual war has been a long process. Tesla in his time used to write letters to Einstein explaining why 'spacetime' is a bunch of nonsense because space has no properties and therefore cannot bend. If anyone wants an easy explanation without having to read Theory of Natural Philosophy, look up a youtube channel called Theoria Apophasis. Ken makes the same rant about how stupid quantum physicists are in almost every video LOL lots of great material.

I hope everyone is aware that the forces trying to prevent the GREAT AWAKENING have not only meddled in our government and media but also our scientific knowledge. I would be very surprised if quantum scientists ever invented anything. Einstein made no patents related to quantum science! Theory of Relativity will always be an unproven THEORY! When I think of real scientists, Newton's Law of Thermodynamics, Faraday's Law of Induction come to mind. Not unproven theories. Everyone look up Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion BANNED TED TALK. Around ten minutes in he describes how the speed of light changed in the science world, and how scientists even changed the definition of the speed of light so they can never be wrong! LOL

Quantum scientists would love to cause a black hole to open because it would finally prove they are not crazy! But the twist is they are crazy and are wasting research money that could be used to help the world. Funny how the same DEEP STATE SCIENCE that is causing all this fear about global climate destruction isn't doing much about it. It's all part of the same thing (religion -> government -> science -> psychology - > pharmacy ... control through fear. especially when you define mental health as the absence of illness. control through imaginary disease sound familiar to 2020???). Once we get deeper into the Great Awakening I may contribute more to this thread to expose more about scientific corruption of Truth. But we must focus on the political aspect for now.

Another thought, maybe the scientists are desperately trying to open a portal to help the deep state criminals escape! since they are probably screwed if they try to physically leave the country LOL

THANKS TO ALL FOR THIS AMAZING THREAD WHICH ONLY EXISTS BECAUSE OF SHARING OUR UNIQUE GIFTS. WE ARE STRONG TOGETHER!

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

My contention with "science" in its modern almost religous form has always been that a well intentioned scientists is more likely to destroy the world than a hell bent religious fanatic who believes in cleansing the earth of gods "mistakes"

What we deem constants may very well be in a finite existence, but not in an infinite existence. Its all a "well reasoned" guess.

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join